Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Think I Found the Ceremony Girl - NBR Investigates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if its Jules I swear I'm done watching LG15
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about it. How many teen girls aren't annoying?
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to wonder if the creators had Jules act annoying so that we WOULDN'T like her. Because I can't imagine that they would serioudly think that we would love these videos.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

janejane26 wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if the creators had Jules act annoying so that we WOULDN'T like her. Because I can't imagine that they would serioudly think that we would love these videos.

Would you have liked Bree's intro if you'd known she was an actor (or if she was trying to live up to the expectations that come with being a new character in an established series)?
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
janejane26 wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if the creators had Jules act annoying so that we WOULDN'T like her. Because I can't imagine that they would seriously think that we would love these videos.

Would you have liked Bree's intro if you'd known she was an actor (or if she was trying to live up to the expectations that come with being a new character in an established series)?

I started watching Bree's videos right before it came out that she was an actress. Granted, by that time she had been posting videos for several months, and I had the benefit of watching several months' worth of storyline to get me interested in what was going on. But she never came across to me as annoying. Jules, on the other hand....

The first video was okay (it seemed like Jules was reading her lines), but I couldn't stand the rapping in the second video. I realize it can take awhile for actors to slip into their roles, but I don't remember thinking that Gemma or Jonas were annoying when they were introduced as new characters to LG15.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: I got hooked Reply with quote

I got hooked long after the "Bree is Jessica" news broke. I checked out the series around New Years because I'd seen her on all of these "year in review" stories. I was expecting to be able to laugh at the foolishness of it all, and I kind of did for the first few videos, but the characters were really likable, the whole cult thing drew me in, the creators' exploitation of the YouTube medium was neat, and I got hooked. If I'd have tuned in and seen the cat rap, I doubt I would've watched more videos.
kiyoshi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:

I second this motion.
Neutral

That's kind of scary and awe-inspiring at the same time.
Surprised
bluegum
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm yeah I'm not feeling it.

So the technical stuff is similar but it just doesn't feel right.

I know it's been said but her lines are forced and she's stiff and the whole Count of Monte Crisco thing Rolling Eyes To be honest she reminds me of my little sister when she was hitting the no one gets me and my parents are so weird and out of touch point (14-16[now] she's coming out of that point now I think[sorry for the random slice of my life]) Though did anyone feel a bit of a Jonas connection "my parents travel a lot".

And was it just Bree's parents or do all the order parents try to keep their kids isolated?

I don't think that Jules saying she feels like she lives in a dungeon counts for her parents trying to keep her isolated. More evidence would be needed to back that up because most kids feel that way even if they are going out to the mall and hanging out with friends 5 nights a week because there are 2 nights that they have to stay home. [Is my distaste for most adolescents coming through too strong there?]
ashes
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, this Jules character is a HORRIBLE actress! She's SOOOOOO bad. Everything she says sounds like she is reciting a line she JUST finished memorizing. God, I hope it's not her.

Then, Taylor isn't much better. At least Bree takes a breath between thoughts like a normal person does in regular conversation. And what was with the HAIR thing that Taylor did!?

Please please PLEASE, don't let it be either of these girls. I'm anxious to meet Sam.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashes wrote:
At least Bree takes a breath between thoughts like a normal person does in regular conversation.

Ummm, have you met any teenage girls lately? Okay, some are normal, lol, but a lot of them I've known do not seem to need to actually take in oxygen at all.

Theytalkinonehugelonggiantrunonsentencewithoutevertakingabreaktobreath.

I'm not saying it's pretty to listen to. Just that it isn't exactly out of the area of normal for a tween/teen. (And there is no way I can see this girl being 15 -- she's so much more a 12 or a 13. At least Taylor looks like she could be 15)
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:

i wont stop watching LG15, but i wont watch jules videos Laughing i'll stick with bree/daniel/jonas/order
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:

i wont stop watching LG15, but i wont watch jules videos Laughing i'll stick with bree/daniel/jonas/order

.... I think I'll just do that then Very Happy
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:
Jo_16_2 wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:

.... I think I'll just do that then Very Happy

Ooh a much better plan!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't like jules, and i love kira, but i dont want kira to be the new girl, because she's too awesome and i dont want her to be killed in some ceremony!!!

*protects her kira*

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can somoeone remind me who 'kira' is again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: