Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is KateModern going to be the end of LG15?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Is KateModern going to be the end of LG15? Reply with quote

I can't seem to find stuff posted about it, I've only saw the post about it in the LGPedia. =/ I'm worried though. =[
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely not the end of Lonelygirl15... just the beginning of even more. The show you all love will continue and will get even better since we will be hiring more writers and staff to improve the story and enhance the interactivity. Plus, we can get an even bigger audience with the exposure from the spinoff show KateModern. You can read more here

Miles[/url]
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators have said that Bree's current story will end. They noted that lonelygirl15 has no end in sight, however, and that they hope to continue on after Bree's current story is over by bringing in other people, perhaps more than just one.

I think most of us assumed that the next character would be discovered the same way Jonas and Gemma were. But I guess the news got out another way!

I hope the stories intersect!
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
The Creators have said that Bree's current story will end.

Bree's current story will end? Well I really, really, really hope that there's a proper ending to this arc with some answers, explanations, and resolutions!! Pray
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, disregard what I said earlier. I suspect that some of BD&J's storyline regarding the ceremony will come to a climax, but after listening and reading some of the Creators' statements, it sounds like the plan is that the LG15 story will continue indefinitely. And judging from what the Creators wrote in their thread about KateModern, the stories will go simultaneously and may overlap to some degree! Very exciting!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY exciting!

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O yeay. That's GREAT news!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that's good, because BK you really freaked me out there for a second! Shocked

Very Happy
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ug...am I the only one who is kinda disappointed by the recent turn of events? Bree is suddenly easily replaced by some mystery girl (and we get 3 less then stellar applicants to choose from, I feel), we are left with our million unanswered questions and now they are branching out into a new girl...

Me thinks they are spreading themselves a bit thin...
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree with you more, Ziola. I'm a little worried about the direction we're heading, but I think we just have to wait and see what happens.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first read the thread, I saw what Miles wrote, and then what BK wrote under it, and I thought they were contradicting each other. Glad you cleared it up, BK.

Thanks, Miles, for continuing with Bree's story. I know the actors are getting other offers, and I'm sure you guys are working around their schedules as best you can. Let's hope that it continues to work. However, if it comes down to Yousef, Jackson, and Jessica having to give up career advancement to continue with this series, then of course I want them to do what is best for them.

What I'm saying here, is that there may come a point in time where one (or more) of our very talented trio will want to move on. If, and when, that time comes, I will be saddened, but I will understand. I would never want to stand in the way of someone's dreams and desires.

Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me for saying this, anyone!
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to throw rotten tomatoes at you Juli. Wink

I agree with you. We all have to accept that LG15 will end someday, and I would never want the series to hinder the careers of Jess, Jackson, and Yousef. All three of them are wonderful actors, and I'm sure they will go on to do great things in their lives.

My personal opinion is that...I would rather see lonelygirl end alltogether, then see it continue with this "new girl" or with Kate. I'll always remember this series as being about Bree, Daniel, and Jonas, and if the trio aren't in it, then I'd prefer it just end completely.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
My personal opinion is that...I would rather see lonelygirl end alltogether, then see it continue with this "new girl" or with Kate. I'll always remember this series as being about Bree, Daniel, and Jonas, and if the trio aren't in it, then I'd prefer it just end completely.

Well, it won't continue with Kate. Kate's story will be a separate and simultaneous one. It might branch out from Bree's story - we don't know, but The Creators say the LG15 story will continue. It might not continue as it is now (they can't stay on the run forever).

And yeah, I know my statement sounded contradictory to the Creators. Shows that I don't have any inside info and I shouldn't assume. Wink
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Actually, disregard what I said earlier. I suspect that some of BD&J's storyline regarding the ceremony will come to a climax, but after listening and reading some of the Creators' statements, it sounds like the plan is that the LG15 story will continue indefinitely. And judging from what the Creators wrote in their thread about KateModern, the stories will go simultaneously and may overlap to some degree! Very exciting!

Kasdeja wrote:
VERY exciting!

Jamidru wrote:
O yeay. That's GREAT news!

Terrible news, but okay. I preferred BK's apparent error.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: