Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
Messaged Jules on youtube about whether she was learning about Enochian, here is what she wrote back.

Quote:
Hi Kris Smile I looked at your channel and that video of sanjaya is so funny!

You should get a camera because everyone should try it once!! Well at least most people. I was really excited about making videos and meeting people from all over the place. I've met some super nice people (like you) but there are mean people on here.

Studying languages is super boring. Exciting if you're in the country they're spoken in but not if you're just practicing to mirror. That's what I first starting doing here was watching vids of French and Spsnish people to hear people speak it. That other language you're talking about sounds interesting. Do people actually speak it?

So, it would seem that she doesn't know what Enochian is ( or has been told to deny it).

I keep having this horrible fear that this is just some poor girl getting her videos torn up by complete strangers. I know it's not really, but good heavens, what if it were? Confused

she seems sooo sweet, it makes me feel sorta bad for saying she's annoying =(

She really is a sweet girl when you talk to her! I hope she can really bring that out in her next video. She may not be a seasoned actress, but she is a nice girl.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. It's hard to remember sometimes that the peopel behind the camera really are just real people.
They are!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for those that have said she's just too young (myself included!) this is a picture of Jules off her myspace.

She needs to bring this part of herself to her videos!

nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks completely different! Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks 15 here! And spunky and cute!

Maybe they/she was trying to play younger and just got carried away to "way too young".
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly. I'd prefer her edginess I think.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Languages and Corny Script Reply with quote

The language mistakes seem to have no plot purpose that I can fathom. Either she is learning three languages very poorly (Why not just learn one correctly?) or there's some reason for the mistake. I wouldn't have a hard time believing that the Order set this up, but I don't see why they'd be so ignorant in developing the script. People in the Order are supposed to be pretty smart, right? The creators are supposed to be pretty smart too, so I feel like they would have some plot reason for having someone who ostensibly sucks at languages showing off her linguistic abilities. I just can't figure it out.

Otherwise, the script seems purposefully corny, especially when she's saying how the adventure and romance of the _Count of Monti Cristo_ makes her life feel less boring. Disney heriones seem downright gritty and real in comparison. I realize that teenage girls can say cliche things, but this seems intensely formulaic. Bree's videos were so much more subtle at conveying the exciting mysterious problems that she was facing. Jules and all of the fanfic new girls seem to be playing up the "I'm so trapped" aspect right away. It's coincidental enough that both girls who were supposed to do the ceremony would post videos on the web, but the fact that the second one leaves little mystery from the very beginning is just too much.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have almost rather seen one of them be a little more straight forward.

Maybe leaving the response directly to Bree --

"I've been watching your videos, 'cause I'm in the Order, too. Now they've contacted my parents and want me to do the ceremony! I'm scared and confused, what should I do? Help!"

(but with a much better script, lol!)
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Purposefully Unbelievable Reply with quote

Yeah, I know what you mean. It would make sense if she was direct since her video was a response to one of Bree's. Were we supposed to overlook that? If she's not going to be direct though, the "I'm going to drop ridiculously obvious hints that something's fishy" approach is not the way to go. Even Jonas' first video didn't have any kinds of hints that he was going to get involved. It seems like they were aiming for unbelievability here.
Deadarm
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope she isn't the oneshe seems to be a tad bit snotty.
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys checked out her myspace page that was shown on the last LG15 video? It's had a lot of stuff added to it in the past few days... including possible references to ceremony preparation (something about not being able to eat the things she'd want like her sister can).

In spite of being mentioned twice now, I'm still holding out hope that she isn't the one... Evil or Very Mad

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might just be a ruse by the Order. You never know!
cephista
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone check out jules myspace friends? she´s friends with "true free will".... hmmmm.....
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's also friends with "The Flock" and some of the other potentials.

The whole new girl thing is getting pretty weird, lol!
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: where does jules live? Reply with quote

Sorry if this has already been covered, but have we figured out where jules lives? I guess it's either Dallas our Houston since she lists Texas on her myspace, and they're both in the NBA playoffs.

Funny. She doesn't sound Texan. Yoo-hoo, creators . . . we need a video to explain the new girl's funny accent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: