Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Texas? Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, Garnet, but I think the accent sounds a little like my childhood accent...just a wee bit Kentuckian. There's nothing typically Texan about it, but she could live in the burbs of Houston or something. As you know, every large southern city has a myriad of accent variations. Plus, Bree sounds a tad Austrailian and not so Californian, and Gemma always had a fluctuating accent too. Perhaps Jules' family has also moved around. Texas seems to be the state they're going for with her myspace location and her taste in music.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
I'm pretty sure she's cannon cos of the editing style and the fact that Bree and Nikki have basically pushed her under our noses.
This is a shame cos I find her bland and uninspiring. If she does start talking to us I think the LG community should convince her that the ceremony is great and she should defiantly do it as soon as possible, that way we can learn what we saved Bree from and get rid of this annoying character Cassie style asap.

Whatever happened to Jules? ..... Who gives a f**k?! Twisted Evil

Laughing Good call...I totally agree!!
sonya_w
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never log on to this forum, and rarely ever post, but I just have to say I really hate Jules.

Just adding my voice. Each one counts, I figure, and the creators must read this, right?
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Call me Henry Higgins Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, Garnet, but I think the accent sounds a little like my childhood accent...just a wee bit Kentuckian. There's nothing typically Texan about it, but she could live in the burbs of Houston or something. As you know, every large southern city has a myriad of accent variations. Plus, Bree sounds a tad Austrailian and not so Californian, and Gemma always had a fluctuating accent too. Perhaps Jules' family has also moved around. Texas seems to be the state they're going for with her myspace location and her taste in music.

Yeah. Jessica and Jackie (the actors) both moved around as kids, I think. Hence, they have mixed-up accents. I was just hoping to get a video explaination on this one -- kind of like "Secrets of my Past, Revealed," which was a graceful way to explain why Bree pronounces it "bean" instead of "been."

This Jules character seems to be cannon, and I agree with your earlier post, Cleo, that the writing should slow down on this particular subplot. I think a little monologue on her accent, where she's lived, etc. might be nice. She's being shoved down our throats right now. It's much more attractive if we're lured in. Give us some more cute stories to latch onto. I guess the cat was a start. . .

And yes! She sounds dead-up like someone from back in the 'ville. . . especially when she says, "ah promise." Not too country, and just a little bit southern. I think this actress must be from the KY/IN/OH area. I could be wrong, but she doesn't sound like anyone from Texas . . . at least not anyone I've ever met. Is there someone out there from the Lonestar state who cares to weigh in??
K23239
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If aparently this girl has something to do with the LG15 scheme and The Order, I can tell that she must be one of the Chosen Ones for the ceremony. Her dad is always quising her? Yeah. Ceremony. The Order's Ceremony for thier religion has lots of questions and you have to know lots of stuff, right?
Pippsterina
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her mouth is so. big.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think once she grows into herself shell be wayyyyyyy cuter Very Happy
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
KellyLen, I love your avatar. Which one is that from?
tigress
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: The new girl is not so new: iluuvme Reply with quote

The new girl is not so new she has been around for awhile and has been building a back story. Very interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=iluuvme
grammar_nazi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julie can’t be in Texas at present. The Bodies exhibition, which she mentions in her “Field Trip” video, isn’t available there.

These are the US cities where that exhibit is being held:
Pittsburgh, PA (future)
San Diego, CA
Durham, NC
Seattle, WA
Las Vegas, NV
New York, NY
Washington, DC

It was painfully obvious to me that this was the exhibit she was referencing, and I'm unaware of anything similar to it, so that goes against the myspace location and Taylor's information. Thoughts?

*Edit: Aw, hell, she said the name of the exhibit, which is in Dallas. And is the same thing. So she's in the DFW area. My bad.
melissa78
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grammar_nazi wrote:
Julie can’t be in Texas at present. The Bodies exhibition, which she mentions in her “Field Trip” video, isn’t available there.

These are the US cities where that exhibit is being held:
Pittsburgh, PA (future)
San Diego, CA
Durham, NC
Seattle, WA
Las Vegas, NV
New York, NY
Washington, DC

It was painfully obvious to me that this was the exhibit she was referencing, and I'm unaware of anything similar to it, so that goes against the myspace location and Taylor's information. Thoughts?

*Edit: Aw, hell, she said the name of the exhibit, which is in Dallas. And is the same thing. So she's in the DFW area. My bad.

Bodyworlds is in Dallas until May 22nd.

About the accent-- so many people around Dallas are from other places that people may not always have a Texan accent.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
kellylen wrote:
KellyLen, I love your avatar. Which one is that from?

its from the new vid when jonas says he needs a lab coat Very Happy
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. I wonder if NikkiB's new video is a response to my call for southern accents. That will teach me to be careful what I ask for. . .

BTW, Did Nikki get hair extensions or was it always that long?
Cat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the fence, i really hope shes a red harring Exclamation Rolling Eyes Confused shes just too much and yet blah....again on the fence

though if it weren't cannon id like it much more, just MHO!

*theres so many of these threads on Jules can we murge them or something?*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: