Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[video challenge]"The Other Girl": Join the Flock!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twomeanings wrote:
I'll give it a try, though I'm not sure if you'd prefer regular members or not...? I've been watching LG since last August, but haven't been active in the forums or anywhere, so no one really knows me.

As for the outside of the States bit, well, I'm from Canada, which really isn't much of a difference. And I'm 17, but I think I look a little younger.

So yeah, I'd love to give it a try if you guys want me. Smile

Haha I only jpoined the forums 2 days ago and I've already been roped in! Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:
I'm stealing a friend's camera and doing this weekend.

See, I LOOK 12, but am really almost 16. So sneaky.

I look about 14, but I'm actually 23. I thnk this forum is filled with young looking ones! Hehe!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Ziola, you should DEFINITELY do it! You could be a "pro-Order" new girl.
hehehehehe...typecasting I suppose Wink
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
I think Ziola would make the perfect "Nanny", depending on her age.
Sorry for the double post, but in theory I could have been the Nanny Laughing I would have been in my early 20's when his parents disappeared...
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
I think Ziola would make the perfect "Nanny", depending on her age.
Sorry for the double post, but in theory I could have been the Nanny Laughing I would have been in my early 20's when his parents disappeared...

Early 20's when his parents disappeared? So you are like Alex's age right? Or around there? LOL The way you talked you made it sound like you were a grandma or something Razz

You should def play a hot Orderite!!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing No, not a grandmother, but I am a mother of 2 (I am willing to rent my kids out for any who think they might want kids of their own)

And I'm older then what we think is Alex's age by a few years....
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Laughing Laughing No, not a grandmother, but I am a mother of 2 (I am willing to rent my kids out for any who think they might want kids of their own)

And I'm older then what we think is Alex's age by a few years....

Eh so what? You should still do a video Wink

Haha I love fan videos so much I think everyone should do them, no matter what their age. The Order isn't just full of teenage people Razz
llama_burger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg i'd totally do it... i'm 17 i could do 14 no problem, and i've got friends into editing. but i live in nz and the accent would be a total giveaway:( *sigh* i would have.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think the Order is all over the world. I'm sure there are girls in every country that the Order puts in special families. You should do it anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

llama_burger wrote:
omg i'd totally do it... i'm 17 i could do 14 no problem, and i've got friends into editing. but i live in nz and the accent would be a total giveaway:( *sigh* i would have.

What? Did you read all the posts? immortal1 WANTS people from all around the world to join in!

Remember that Bree's character talked about living in NZ for a while right? The order is everywhere!!!
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zi, I so love you - I used to offer to rent out (allow folks to borrow) my children in the same way...if they could survive a night with my two and STILL want children, they must REALLY be committed to the idea of being parents!

You couldn't be an Order nanny for Jonas - his nanny had grandkids. (I could)...but you could be a nanny for one of these new girls.

Juli, you and I could be old (uhh...mature...ripe? <giggle>) Order girls though, right? Been there, done that at the Ceremony...or passed over from the Ceremony? Or...being gotten ready for a different Ceremony? (where they use walkers when learning those new steps? <chuckle>)

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
Zi, I so love you - I used to offer to rent out (allow folks to borrow) my children in the same way...if they could survive a night with my two and STILL want children, they must REALLY be committed to the idea of being parents!

I decided that I wanted kids after I spent a weekend in the mountains with some friends who brought along a total of four children, all of whom were four years old or younger. One of those kids spent an entire night screaming at the top of her lungs and kept us all awake.

Okay, so I'm weird. Rolling Eyes I still don't have any kids -- my GF is adamantly against 'em. So I'll rent Zi's kids any time.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is buying plane tickets to ship them down as she types this*

Wink
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

*There are a number of scripts I'd categorize as in pre-production.
*I'm not going to write anything new right now because after writing a number of different characters with similar traits , I feel if I kept going I'd start to repeat myself and end up with watered down characters.

*To those who want to still participate: there are a few scripts out there waiting to be accepted or rejected. I anticipate some scripts to become available again and I can throw them up for grabs when that happens.
*To those who thought they were too old to participate: you could easily be a "helper" like Lucy.

*The Time Factor: It takes forever to get a video up. First there is uploading time and an approval process at revver then it has to be approved by the Creators and that can even take a day or two!

*Story Relevance: It looks like they already may have found the girl! I can't believe they'd use the first girl that popped up but maybe they did. Having choices can only add credibility to the final selection so I hope they wait a bit. In any case, I'm under the impression the Ceremony is an ongoing thing that many girls are prepared for, you still can be "a Ceremony girl" without being "the other girl." So your story doesn't really have any kind of expiration date.

*Future Video Challenges: Let's see how this one goes. I think the next one might be a mash-up. There may eventually be one centered around the Character Depot.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a cool idea. Good job coming up with it, immortal. Looking forward to the results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: