Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[video challenge]"The Other Girl": Join the Flock!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
Magesa wrote:
Maybe I'll try this, but I think I'd make my own script. It sounds like immortal1 has enough on his plate, plus I think it'd be fun to make a script!

That would be awesome!

Yeah I believe most of the new girls that have popped up aren't even part of "The Flock" series!

Just make sure you make a character that isn't too much like Bree. People don't like the whole Bree clone thing Wink

That's the hardest part -- figuring out a way to not be a Bree clone! But I have a few ideas that I'm bouncing around.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mr immortal1 i was wondering if u got my pm????????????? i really wanna know if ur still doing it?????
rouge007
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would do it how old do you have to be I am 13
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there are any age restrictions.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE 5/8/07
THE VIDEO CHALLENGE
I hate to turn anyone away but the response to this has been overwhelming.

1) This is not a contest, try out or audition. There is nothing to win. The idea of a video challenge is to help people who wanted to make videos but lacked the motivation or an idea or whatever and give them a little push in the right direction.

2) There is no reason why you can't take the challenge on your own and create your own character. I didn't create many of the "new girls."

3) There will be future Video Challenges. I think the next one might be a mash-up. There may eventually be one centered around the Character Depot.

THE FLOCK SERIES
1) If you really want to do this-don't let the fact that I don't have any scripts right now stop you! These girls are going to need friends to give them advice, feel free to make video responses to them. Each girl potentially can have their own equivalent to Danielbeast, Jonas, Lucy or Gemma. You can even start by posting a comment on their MySpace or YouTube pages, they've been very good about replying.

2) The waiting list: I still get about a PM per day about this. Scripts may become available. This probably won't happen for a while though. I've had a lot of people contact me and disappear so the waiting list is going away for now. I have sent PMs and emails that remain unanswered. I have scripts out that I don't know when or if they will ever get made. That's not fair to anyone especially the girls who are putting out vids and trying to move the story foward. You need to be reliable! It would also help if you could show you have the ability to actually make a video since we are beyond the challenge at this point and are making a series. I'll probably try again if/when it's time to bring in a new character.

3) In the meantime I'm working in some interactivity to get more people involved. Hopefully those of you still interested will be able to make videos and contribute to the story that way. I'll be sure to post an announcement but if you've been following the story you'll know when it happens.

If I could write for everyone I would! I appreciate the interest and am working really hard to include anyone who wants to be included.
Thanks for your interest!
immo1
D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DX i wish i could do this Sad but poor old little me has nothinh, not a webcam or a camera -tear-
D_b_g
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the hardest part -- figuring out a way to not be a Bree clone! But I have a few ideas that I'm bouncing around.

i have an idea. be youself. i mean. its easier to not look like your faking when your acting somewhat like yourself. oh snd i just sked meh mom, if i csn get the money, i casn get a camcorder, and im typinfg really bafd now cuz i have a cat chasing after my leg thinking its a sctratching post XX_________________X
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yup, i know exactly what you guyz are talking about..............im developing a character now..........and it is hard to keep her away from the stereotypical *Bree* character.......but hopefully everybody will like it lol..........soo.... keep ur eyez open!!!! Wink
03-5484
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to try it!!!
I'll sleep forever
Until I wake under
the glacier ground
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: