Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24 - "Call Me Jules" [4-10-07]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: callmejules24 - "Call Me Jules" [4-10-07] Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA2wrfWswJ8

Having watched this video after seeing that Nikki B. thinks she's the ceremony girl, I'm a little disappointed. I'm not 100% impressed.

The thing that struck me was that she was learning French, and talked about Paris. There has been a lot of talk about "meridians". Well, where is one of the most important meridians? That's right! Paris!

Here's just a bit of info from Wikipedia:

Quote:

Henry Lincoln, in his book The Holy Place, argues that various ancient structures are aligned according to the Paris Meridian. They even include medieval churches, built long before the meridian was established according to conventional history, and Lincoln finds it obvious that the meridian "was based upon the 'cromlech intersect division line'." David Wood, in his book Genisis, likewise ascribes a deeper significance to the Paris Meridian and takes it into account when trying to decipher the geometry of the myth-encrusted village of Rennes-le-Château: The meridian passes about 350 meters (yards) west of the site of the so-called "Poussin tomb," an important location in the legends and esoteric theories relating to that place. (A skeptical discussion of these theories, including the supposed "alignments," can be found in Bill Putnam and Edwin Wood's book The Treasure of Rennes-le-Château - A mystery solved.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Meridian

And of course if you've read Dan Brown, you've heard of this meridian as well.

The girl in this video seems very, very young and slightly fragile. I don't see her fighting off the Order if they are coming for her. I almost prefer the idea of Taylor being cannon. At least she looks like she could stick up for herself a bit.

Edit to add:

And of course there is the language "that you've probably never heard of". Obviously Enochian.

One problem I really have with this is that Jules is obviously watching other videos on youtube. Has she not found LG15 and made the connection? How long til she sees Bree and realizes that she's the new girl?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just as interesting as taylor
she bares a lot of connections to the creators...and Niki B is saying this is who she thinks it is...and she has her connections...
Both of them seem too nervous, and it is disrupting both of their acting, so i'm going to credit that for the lack of talent.
But the both of them are holding a lot of marks that are the creators style.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind the nervousness in the acting. I think everybody has gone through that a bit.

But I find her voice a little...whiney. Of course, to be honest, I find Bree's voice a little whiney as well.

I'd like to see a strong, confident female character that isn't a part of the Order (I'm not counting Tachy because, well, we never actually saw her, and now we never will Crying or Very sad ).
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This views like a nervous audition tape. Which it may well be. If so...slow down. Breathe. Pause. Don't run over full stops.

I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm saying that to try to help should she ever see some random comment I've made, lol.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oi. bippies.

please don't let this turn into a bippie show!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
oi. bippies.

please don't let this turn into a bippie show!

Bippies?
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teenie boppers. bippies.

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
teenie boppers. bippies.

Laughing

I agree with you. Hopefully that's not the direction it goes...
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, i'm already sad as it is =(. menolikeybippies.

stalk me.

PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha. I agree. And all these potential new girls...they just make me want to rip out my hair and scream. At least Bree was a mature teenager. These girls act like they're five.
Confused
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or they are five trying to act like they are older.

either way. obnoxious.

stalk me.

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully they are just Order decoys. Otherwise, I'd be willing to switch sides and turn them both in.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Hopefully they are just Order decoys. Otherwise, I'd be willing to switch sides and turn them both in.

I absolutely, 100% agree.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest though lots of teenagers are annoying. I know I was annoying as hell when I was that age.

No one on earth would have wanted to watch any Vlogs I might have made. Unless they wanted to giggle at how whiny I was Razz

Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jester
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really dislike her. If she's really the new girl, i'm disappointed.

She irks me.

[18:31] * Killthesmiley shakes her booty all up on OpAphid
[18:31] <OpAphid> HELL YES
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: