Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0174 - "New Girl" [4/17/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breepop
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loobylou wrote:
I know we have a really wide age range here, but I'd really hate to see it get focussed on a really young girl eg 12-15ish.

But, having read that there'll be a new UK based series for us oldies, maybe Jules will work for the youngsters amongst us. Could be the creators are trying to cover all the bases.

Hmm... little annoying preppy girls like that don't appeal to me. Not working for me at all.

I doubt all the focus is going anywhere. It seems to me that they're just brinding this "new girl" in so that Bree can help her steer away from the Order and stuff. They're just looking for something new to do.

[Yeah, my name really is Bree >.>]
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:
I doubt all the focus is going anywhere. It seems to me that they're just brinding this "new girl" in so that Bree can help her steer away from the Order and stuff. They're just looking for something new to do.

Well, considering that they just lost almost half of their primary supporting cast, can you blame them?

Anyway, I think it could prove to be a good direction to go in, and it may not even be that far removed from what they were thinking about doing previously. We'd finally started to get the more grown up Bree we wanted for so long before that catastrophe. This seems like a natural evolution for her character - to become like Tachyon. It's what she wanted and what we wanted.

Of course, they'll need to explain what made the Order decide to give up on Bree, and why that didn't happen sooner. As long as they can answer that well, then this particular plot direction isn't bad at all, really. At least not to me.

ETA: Since the new page started so quick, I want to repeat this to make sure the Creators and Jess see it.

I wrote:
I just realized that since I hated Bree more than anyone in the past, I should probably admit that I like her now. She's grown up, but still has her sense of humor and can act appropriately in both light and serious situations.

And Jess' acting has either improved even more or this new take on the character allows her to express more personality. Either way, though, good stuff.

Last edited by Lurker on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
missmadness
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:

Hmm... little annoying preppy girls like that don't appeal to me. Not working for me at all.

Same here, I really hope "Jules" doesn't turn into a main character.

I kind of feel like she's one of the kids I used to babysit, and when she talks I have to put on that fake enthusiastic smile and say "Wow!"
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I read everything - few things to say:

Sami: What did you mean when you said that it isn't really Bree in this video?? I was so confused. That looks like Bree to me...
Megs: BRILLIANT idea. I love that. It would be so much more exciting than this little girl being their new ceremony choice.

It's kind of weird that the board changed. I have no idea what it says. Maybe something about Jules? It looks like they replaced the part that said "The Flock" with something new.

I noticed the computer behind Bree. Probably a response to everyone's questions about how they uploaded the video.

Ugh, no mention of the Cassandra/Alexandra thing. That had me so excited too.

GRRRRRR I had something else to say and I forgot it.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I noticed the computer behind Bree. Probably a response to everyone's questions about how they uploaded the video.

It was there before too, but I don't think any of us expect the place to even have internet (I'm surprised that it has electricity; who's paying for it?).
fan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the girl's acting was terrible. I don't think the creaters would have let that fly. I think it's supposed to look terrible, and she's just supposed to be someone set up by the order (or some derivative of it) pretending to be a new girl. I think Bree is still the one.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That made me burst out singing "Still The One."
Breepop
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami: What did you mean when you said that it isn't really Bree in this video?? I was so confused. That looks like Bree to me...

I don't think she meant LITERALLY not Bree, lol. She was speaking in more of a personality sense... like that wasn't the way Bree usually acts, I guess.

...Everytime someone says Bree's name on here, it always takes me like a tenth of a second to realize that ... yeah, you don't mean me. Rolling Eyes

[Yeah, my name really is Bree >.>]
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:

I don't think she meant LITERALLY not Bree, lol. She was speaking in more of a personality sense... like that wasn't the way Bree usually acts, I guess.

...Everytime someone says Bree's name on here, it always takes me like a tenth of a second to realize that ... yeah, you don't mean me. Rolling Eyes

That's so cute. I love that name. Is it your real name or short for something?
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frickin a man!!

that stupid girl that i haaaaaaaate is canon, and the show's over.
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*2 cents* Well I did like 'Bree' in this vid as well, also, as some of you've said, I couldn't really care too much for that jules girl. Plus she looks younger to me.
janejane26
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEVEE wrote:
*2 cents* Well I did like 'Bree' in this vid as well, also, as some of you've said, I couldn't really care too much for that jules girl. Plus she looks younger to me.

Ditto on both counts.

Loved Bree in this video, couldn't stand Jules' videos. I watched her first video and half of the second before I turned it off.
Margee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Callmejules- as much as I dislike her acting, is subtle in her likeness to bree. The only thing I've seen that relates is the "language we probably haven't heard of ".
As much as I DO like Maddy- there are too many similarities. I think Maddy is probably a talented communications student who decided to make this an expiriment, because Lonelygirl15 is a very interesting study in internet communication!
Anyways, I stick to my theory that all these are creator generated.

Taylor has clear skin and pretty hair- but something doesn't sit right.
I guess we won't know until people start injecting Epogen!
Thanks for the welcomes!
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is Taylor?
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
Who is Taylor?

http://one.revver.com/watch/235047/flv/affiliate/42622

Check out the New Girl section of the forum for more talk about her and the others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: