Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Be careful about the new girl...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hitomitohi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Be careful about the new girl... Reply with quote

This whole new girl thing...it can be a trap!! Do not lower your guard, girl!!
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I second the above and need to add something about Jules:

Jules claims that she is learning loads of different languages, including French. However, she says "Mon nom est Julia". This is just a literal translation of the English "my name is jules" which she could have got off an internet translation site.

If she was truely learning French she would have probably learnt in her very first lesson that "je m'appelle julia" is the correct way to say what her name is.

This is just one lie we have already caught her in, so be very very careful, I have a bad feeling about her.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true. These new lasses are dodgy. I can feel it in my bones...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Incognito
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please be careful!!!

Why would they chase you for months and then all of a sudden have a new girl? All that stuff wouldn't have happened to you if there was an easy replacement.

I think she's a trap.
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,

I think that you have to be very careful about all of this. To begin with, we all know that the Order isn't above lying to get what they want. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were claiming to have a "new girl" so that you will drop your guard and come out of hiding. You're a thorn in their sides, Bree: even if they don't want you for the ceremony any more, they certainly aren't enjoying the fact that you are broadcasting about their indiscretions online.

I'd have to say that callmejules24 is a possible candidate, if they're looking for a new girl... but soccerstar is another possibility. Maybe there's some information in that bunker that you're in that can help you to learn how the Order chooses a new subject for their ceremonies.

You must be careful how you view what Alex said: she could have been lying, or she could have been saying things that the Order told her were true that really weren't.

You're at a point where you have to be very careful who you trust, and whose information you trust.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, could the map show the location of the new girl? Could we see it closer?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theratdiva wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were claiming to have a "new girl" so that you will drop your guard and come out of hiding.

They had her right in front of them at the time, and outnumbered. I don't think this has anything to do with getting her out of hiding.

That said, though, Bree, they might hope you'd be willing to take someone else's place.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
theratdiva wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were claiming to have a "new girl" so that you will drop your guard and come out of hiding.
Bree, they might hope you'd be willing to take someone else's place.
You've done it before. Wink
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are being very careful! Don't worry. We realize how naive ... ok kinda stupid and trusting we've been in the past. That's why we've taken shelter in this bunker and are NOT revealing the location. I'm not sure we'll even film any vids outside. The cans of beans and soup left here in the '90's will have to do for food... ok maybe that's taking it a bit far. But anyway, the point is we are taking precautions.

As for this Jules character, I do fear for her if she is the girl... but we're not trusting yet. Your comments are funny about her language skills. I do have to give her the benefit of the doubt... I watched her vid and she did say she was just learning. I can't saying anything in French or German so I'm not judging her pronunciation. Do you think the Order is spreading out in Europe? Maybe that's why they're training her languages. Hmm

You all need to keep your eyes and ears open for anything fishy with this girl or any other girl you may learn about. Their lives are at stake. Thanks everyone!
hitomitohi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
We are being very careful! Don't worry. We realize how naive ... ok kinda stupid and trusting we've been in the past. That's why we've taken shelter in this bunker and are NOT revealing the location. I'm not sure we'll even film any vids outside. The cans of beans and soup left here in the '90's will have to do for food... ok maybe that's taking it a bit far. But anyway, the point is we are taking precautions.

As for this Jules character, I do fear for her if she is the girl... but we're not trusting yet. Your comments are funny about her language skills. I do have to give her the benefit of the doubt... I watched her vid and she did say she was just learning. I can't saying anything in French or German so I'm not judging her pronunciation. Do you think the Order is spreading out in Europe? Maybe that's why they're training her languages. Hmm

You all need to keep your eyes and ears open for anything fishy with this girl or any other girl you may learn about. Their lives are at stake. Thanks everyone!

I assume you guys are extra careful since so many crazy things happened, but just thought to bring heads-up.Smile

If Jules is the new girl, I wonder why they need her to be fluent in other languages...
If they are trainning her languages, do they need it for the ceremony?
More and more questions come up...it's never ending is it?
What do they do for the ceremony?
What kind of things are they looking for in those girls for the ceremony?

P.S.
Canned food last like forever!
I saw this TV show and some crazy people were trying to eat this canned food made about 50 years ago...arrg...gross...!!! Shocked
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hitomitohi wrote:

P.S.
I saw this TV show and some crazy people were trying to eat this canned food made about 50 years ago...arrg...gross...!!! Shocked

Was it ok? Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
hitomitohi wrote:
P.S.
Was it ok? Confused

When dealing with old canned food, look out for and avoid cans that: have rust anywhere, have dents, have a bowed top or look puffy, contain highly acidic food such as tomatoes. If the cans are over 5 years old, I'd avoid them on general principles. Your call.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow good advice. Not just to me, but to anyone living off tinned food in a bunker Smile
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of the Bunker... I think its odd that you guys want to hide in a place where the people you are running from have used before...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh, it's a place the resistance used before. Jonas found the map to it in his dad's stuff.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: