Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Walter's myspace/ morse code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Walter's myspace/ morse code Reply with quote

i noticed morse code at the end of the traveler videos and i figured it miight lead somewhere and then i saw a new comment on one that said that it lead to a myspace can anyone decipher for me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about. We found his myspace awhile ago. One of the puzzles was finding his last name so we could add him as a friend on myspace. Umm I know the jpeda would have all the myspace info in it. I just don't have time to go dig it up right now. And all the morse code that has been in anything has been solved, so you could check the puzzle threads. If I knew which one you were talking about I could point you there, but there is nothing new on the profile and there was more then one instance of morse code I do believe.

If you give me more info I can help later, I'm just trying to get some work done right now. I thought we had a new profile update lol.
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Kitten said. Go to The JPedia and look in the "Puzzles" section. You'll find a pointer for each of the puzzles to a forum solution summary (OK, sometimes a horribly cryptic summary, but a summary none the less).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: