Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

franchise? choose your own adventure?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubbleteagirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: franchise? choose your own adventure? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's been talked about yet, but...

What if all the "LG15 quality" "new girls" popping up have been created by the LG15 creators? Either in an LG15 franchise sort of way or in a way that whichever one we respond the most positively too will become the official "new girl" and the others will be dropped.

Interesting possibility... eh? What do other people think?
london
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely agree with that. I was thinking the exact same thing. ALL of these new girls popping up with very Creator-like video qualities... TOO suspicious to all be happening within a few days of one another. I think you're right... that whoever the viewers respond to the most positively will be the new girl. Although, I have thought that perhaps they'll choose who we like the least (which I think seems to be Jules, by far) and maybe sacrifice them or something. I don't know... it's probably been brought up before, but it's just a theory. Personally I think soccerstar is the new character. Subscribed to her right away as soon as I saw her video because it was just TOO LG15-like that it HAD to be related. HAD to be.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case folks missed it, there's a "Video Challenge" going on right now. CLICK HERE!
Some of these "new girls" are your friends here on the forum - the trick is to figure out which ones. Wink
Be gentle with all of them - they are not professional actresses - they are US.
bubbleteagirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
In case folks missed it, there's a "Video Challenge" going on right now. CLICK HERE!
Some of these "new girls" are your friends here on the forum - the trick is to figure out which ones. Wink

Oh cool!!! That's so awesome! If I had a much better camera and I hadn't already posted about a hundred lame video responses I would have totally asked for a script.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bubbleteagirl wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Oh cool!!! That's so awesome! If I had a much better camera and I hadn't already posted about a hundred lame video responses I would have totally asked for a script.

Do it for a laugh anyway? I've seen your vids I reckon you'd be good at it!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
bubbleteagirl wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Yes! You could be bubbleteanewgirl!
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
nowherepixie wrote:
bubbleteagirl wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

*prod*
Dooooo iiiiiiiit! Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
london
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
nowherepixie wrote:
bubbleteagirl wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

*prod*
Dooooo iiiiiiiit! Razz

Yes!!! DOOOOO ITTTT!!! Very Happy
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

london wrote:
nowherepixie wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
nowherepixie wrote:
bubbleteagirl wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

*prod*
Dooooo iiiiiiiit! Razz

Yes!!! DOOOOO ITTTT!!! Very Happy

it would be odd if you didnt participate in this!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DoubleG
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: So then do we get to vote? Reply with quote

I vote Maddison Atkins as the new girl; Jules and Tayler are too boring and unrealistic. Which is sad, because I thought Jules had some potential. Maddison is at least interesting.

I really think they ought to just make everyone's "dream girl," like Bree, but maxxed out in every way, and then have her "sacrificed" in the ceremony once everyone's become attached to her.

What does everyone think?
Linc
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: So then do we get to vote? Reply with quote

DoubleG wrote:
I vote Maddison Atkins as the new girl; Jules and Tayler are too boring and unrealistic. Which is sad, because I thought Jules had some potential. Maddison is at least interesting.

I really think they ought to just make everyone's "dream girl," like Bree, but maxxed out in every way, and then have her "sacrificed" in the ceremony once everyone's become attached to her.

It would require a major plot twist - and a lot of work to keep it from being unrealistic - for Maddison.

Plus, that's a lot of ARG material that people would have to sift through and understand - or at least have explained to them soon - for this to work.
DoubleG
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: So then do we get to vote? Reply with quote

Linc wrote:
DoubleG wrote:

It would require a major plot twist - and a lot of work to keep it from being unrealistic - for Maddison.

Plus, that's a lot of ARG material that people would have to sift through and understand - or at least have explained to them soon - for this to work.

I don't know... if you think of "Mr. Zipp" as Bree's mom, her whole story seems like it could work. Maddison seems to explain herself far better than most of the already canonized ARG stuff.

Actually, I'd rather see the Creators bring Gemma back, or do a "surprise canonization" of itscassie like they did with Nikki Bower. (with Cassie as the "new girl") That's my REAL vote!

They are doing a much better job at keeping us guessing than they did before with Gemma and Jonas this time.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoubleG wrote:
They are doing a much better job at keeping us guessing than they did before with Gemma and Jonas this time.
I wasn't there for the Jonas or Gemma linkup, but it must have been really awful to out stupid this one.
Story Line:
Bree: I think it's Jules
Everyone Else: No, it's not Jules
Bree: I'm pretty sure it's Jules. I'm relying on your opinion.
Everyone Else: No, It's not Jules and here is why... (half hour of brilliant deduction later) ...so you see, there is no way it can be Jules
Bree: So I'm thinking it's Jules...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
DoubleG wrote:
I wasn't there for the Jonas or Gemma linkup, but it must have been really awful to out stupid this one.
Story Line:
Bree: I think it's Jules
Everyone Else: No, it's not Jules
Bree: I'm pretty sure it's Jules. I'm relying on your opinion.
Everyone Else: No, It's not Jules and here is why... (half hour of brilliant deduction later) ...so you see, there is no way it can be Jules
Bree: So I'm thinking it's Jules...

This is the part I've been struggling with the most. In the past, the clues have been much more subtle - going back to the Crowley photo and even up to Alex being revealed as an Orderite. They've never introduced a new character, plotline or clue by smacking us in face with it. Something just doesn't seem right.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: So then do we get to vote? Reply with quote

DoubleG wrote:

I think the designation of Bree as a "dream girl" only applies if we're talking about nightmares. Maybe even night terrors.

Oh, you were asking something else. My bad.

I think that if they wanted to go for that kind of affect, they could just go ahead and use Bree. Why try to clone her (narratively speaking)? It's just going to make both characters less valuable, and I doubt a majority would ever become attached enough to the clone anyway (there'd be constant comparisions between them).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The New Girl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: