Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uh, yeah...

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Taping the surroundings
Good idea
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Bad idea
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Would have been a good idea if the video was private
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Doesn't matter anyway, the Order knows where they are
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
What are you talking about? The surroundings were all fuzzy while he ran
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

SirWallyWally
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Uh, yeah... Reply with quote

First off - mad props on the running. My knees are shot, so I can't run much anymore (which is sad for a twenty year old who was a runner in high school).

Now, on to my point - BAD IDEA TAPING THE SURROUNDINGS! I think it has probably been discussed with you before, but here is a tip... DON'T TAPE THE SURROUNDINGS! You taped the surroundings in Vegas, then you guys were kidnapped for 3 days. You taped the surroundings in Mexico, and you ended up waving a gun in Daniel's face while the Order took off with your Aunt (given, they knew where she was, but still...). If you don't tape the surroundings, the Order can not be 100% sure of where you three are. If you tape the surroundings, it seems that the Order can find you within a matter of a few days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: