Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NO JULES!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's a bad actress, but maybe with time she'll get better.
She's already fooled one person.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed...don't say "we hate her" when you're speaking for yourself. I understand a lot of folks don't like her videos, and that's fine. Don't watch them. But there's still no excuse to be antagonistic and abusive in the forums.
chicagowriter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if she is the new girl I hope the creators put some money aside for all the therapy she is going to need after the show.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed she isn't the new girl as I don't find her character or story line interesting. Also her acting is bad and who ever wrote her script, um no! Than again I find all the maybe new girls equally bad options. But hey at least if she is the new girl I can finally get some work done as I won't be able to watch it.
chicagowriter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really I like both from the start I wish Gemma would come back I kind of like her better than Bree...
Oh no what did I just say?
Killthesmiley wrote:
you know whats making me laugh...

a lot of people reacted the same way gemma came about. and the same way jonas came about...

this isn't a new occurance. And it's not a new reaction.
Can you imagine the series now without the Gemma storyline? Or Without Jonas?
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: NO JULES!!! Reply with quote

eucebo wrote:
You can say somthing here or e-mail them, eitherway they have to know WE HATE HER!!!!

Never met her, can't say that I hate her. However, should you find ANY evidence that she is Gemma reincarnate, I'll be glad to drop someone a line.

~tigerlilylynn
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This girl is just too young.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
london
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is HORRIBLE. Seriously. AWFUL actress. I physically find it difficult to even sit through one of her videos (which says a lot considering she's only made two and they're both quite short). She is a TERRIBLE actress. I wish she weren't because she seems very cool as a person and all... but just... no. Not for lonelygirl. She is just bad. VERY, VERY bad. To be quite honest, I would not enjoy watching anymore if she is going to be on it. It would ruin the status of lonelygirl too. They have GREAT actors already. Throwing her into the mix... just... no. Can't emphasize that enough. Unless she gets sacrificed or something in the ceremony, I really don't ever want to see her in a video again. Seriously.
chicagowriter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait do you like her?
london wrote:
She is HORRIBLE. Seriously. AWFUL actress. I physically find it difficult to even sit through one of her videos (which says a lot considering she's only made two and they're both quite short). She is a TERRIBLE actress. I wish she weren't because she seems very cool as a person and all... but just... no. Not for lonelygirl. She is just bad. VERY, VERY bad. To be quite honest, I would not enjoy watching anymore if she is going to be on it. It would ruin the status of lonelygirl too. They have GREAT actors already. Throwing her into the mix... just... no. Can't emphasize that enough. Unless she gets sacrificed or something in the ceremony, I really don't ever want to see her in a video again. Seriously.
layne36
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the creators do want our feedback. And I think the addition of this character is a very bad idea. She's just...unwatchable. As many have pointed out, the acting is horrible! And her character is written as some kind of cheap Bree knock-off. If this was just fan fiction, I wouldn't mind so much... but canon??

C'mon, creators, you can do better than this, I know you can.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Jules, PLEASE! She isn't right for the part. Besides the terrible acting, she just doesn't have that "it" quality that the other LG15 actors have. I'm not saying the new girl has to be the best actress in the world or anything, just a tiny bit believable would do. She's a cute kid, but no, I don't think she has what it takes.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
OwenIsCool
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I understand a lot of folks don't like her videos, and that's fine. Don't watch them.
The problem with "don't watch them" is that if she is canon, then we probably do have to watch them to keep up with the story, so we can't really choose not to.
Quote:
But there's still no excuse to be antagonistic and abusive in the forums.
Oh, I totally agree there. In fact, even though I really dislike the character of callmejules24, I fear for the self esteem of the girl who plays her. The awful acting was at least in part due to awful writing, so perhaps the c's are more to blame than she is.

PS: Even though I quoted you, I didn't mean to personally refute you. I've seen the "don't like it, don't watch" comment re:Jules a lot, and well, this was just the first one I found when I decided to post.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OwenIsCool wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
I understand a lot of folks don't like her videos, and that's fine. Don't watch them.

The problem with "don't watch them" is that if she is canon, then we probably do have to watch them to keep up with the story, so we can't really choose not to.

My point was if you don't like this part of the series, stop watching the series. Now by no means do I want to discourage people from watching the series, but the original poster made it sound like this was personal for him/her and that he/she was seriously offended. The depth of passion in his/her post was so strong, I offered a clear alternative to posting such anger in the forum that may possibly influence others.

However, I should point out: Folks seem to think the New Girl will replace Bree. She's just the new girl for the ceremony. She may play a very minor role, and we may never even see any more videos. This may have just been the way to introduce a character instead of saying "look, in this video, they found this other girl, and here she is, and ok now she's done in the story". So people who are freaking out about having to follow her videos should consider that her role in the story may be quite minor.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not the frontrunner for me...but I've already stated that. She's too young, too amateurish...but it's not my decision. I hope if she is the one that we don't have to watch her rap again or too many of her videos. I don't hate her...and I think the creators have probably read all of our feedback since Nikki's video, lol. I'm just waiting to see what happens.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allow me to say this

I don't like her, I don't like her character and I especially don't like the idea of a girl -regardless of her real age - that looks that young taking on the role Jessica Rose has taken on as Bree.

It is unconscionable to even proppose that girl as someone who is being chased around the country in the company of two 20-something males; one wih a drinking problem and another with anger issues and a heavy handgun. I'd say the material is just a little advanced wouldn't - better- [b]shouldn't [/b]you?

Furthermore I am offended by the innuendo generated in her videos, still photographs and the script provided to her. Morevoer, I am offended by the fact that there is so little protest concerning these issues I know for a fact there are men and women on this board that have daughters of thier own that age or close to it.
And the Authors? What are they thinking; espei\cially in light of recent scandals that threatened to crumble their fan base?!

More than all of this I am offended by the unmitigated gall of XxxxX -a relative newcomer - chastising or otherwise "correcting" others in this thread. I suggest you show a little more tolerance for the opinion of others if you expect your opinion to be respected in the future.

I am much more offended by these things than I am about someone using a plural "we" in their post when the singular "I" might have been more appropriate. I am much more offended by the suggestions raised by this than I am by the relatively meaningless comments in this thread. C'mon people! How about maybe stop harping on the little stuff and cast an eye on the important issues - or is that too danggerous? Maybe it's just safer to tell people not to call other people names - I mean who would argue with that? Yeah well how about maybe telling the big offenders that what they are doing isw wrong!??? Maybe that's just too argumentative and maybe it might make you take a stand on something that really matters. But then -well maybe someone will say you are a radical or something bad like that.

And you who feels that we should be nicer to each other? You who are constantly regulating the opinion and words of others. Maybe just maybe, being nice to our childeren is a better place to start!?? And maybe exercising your influence in this matter -while it may threaten your hard earned position - may be more meaningful than trying to make us "All get along". ya think?

The authors want our opinions? Well, here is mine. If you want to use that girl, or any one of several other candidates that resemble her, it might be wise to have her REAL mother or father in the room while you film. And Yuseff and Jackson would be well advised to stay at least twenty feet away from her at all times.

I've made similar points in other threads and I will continue to "beat this drum" until I feel my opinion has been heard and underestood. Trust me - and XxxxXX you can look around my record seaks for itself - I am no blue haired old lady. I got plenty of issues but exploiting 12 year old girls isn't one of them.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taig wrote:
And you who feels that we should be nicer to each other? You who are constantly regulating the opinion and words of others. Maybe just maybe, being nice to our childeren is a better place to start!?? And maybe exercising your influence in this matter -while it may threaten your hard earned position - may be more meaningful than trying to make us "All get along". ya think?

Hmmm...two completely different things to me. Yes, we should all be nice to our children. Thank you for pointing that out. We should all be nice to other people too. Or, if you don't like something, you can say it without insulting that person or others.

Quote:
I've made similar points in other threads and I will continue to "beat this drum" until I feel my opinion has been heard and underestood.

That's fine. You've posted this a few times, and you've made your points. I'll remind you that beating the drum could be constituted as spam.

I'll be happy to discuss this post of yours in private. And I'll reiterate in public to show patience and encouragement for people making videos!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: