Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About Daniel...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: About Daniel... Reply with quote

Bree, Daniel is sick. Is too much drinking, too much sleeping, too much DEPRESSION. I really worried about him.
You guys need to step up. Jonas seems to be trying, but he can't do it alone Bree. YOU need to do something about it. What Daniel has is a disease, it's a REAL problem, and since you guys are a family now (just like you said) you ALL have to face this together.

Bree, Daniel is depending on your strenght as well as Jonas's. If you guys can't do this, you should send him home to his parents. There's no way he can go on like this.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is such a sweet boy and he hurts so much.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh seriously. This happened to my best friend too. Help him before you have to go over to his house at 3am because he's thrown up blood everywhere Sad Shocked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I wouldn't let Daniel go home to his parents. I don't think he'll be safe there; they will kidnap him again, and maybe even his parents along with him.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. He needs you to keep an eye on him.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Bree, I wouldn't let Daniel go home to his parents. I don't think he'll be safe there; they will kidnap him again, and maybe even his parents along with him.

I don't think they (whom ever "they are"... I'm kind of confuse now about who are the good guys and who the bad guy's) would kidnap Daniel, because he has nothing to do with them. Ok, yeah, they could want him to tell them where Bree and Jonas are but, since they have another girl, why would they care?
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where the H*E*double hokey sticks were you, young lady! That Beast of yours did a darn credible job of poisoning his liver and taking it to the chat just now. I didn't see you out there pulling him off before he embarrassed himself! So what kind of selfish little girl are you that you can't help a friend when he's hurting!

Shame on you, girl! Shame!
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

I share all of your concerns and have contemplated sending him home. However, I agree with longlostposter that Daniel could be in danger if he goes home. And how would his parents deal with this anyway? It's not like they'd believe where he's been/what he's been doing all this time. "So mom, I turned to drinking because the Order is after me... Bree has to do this ceremony..." Yeah, that wouldn't go over well with his parents. I am going to talk to Daniel and Jonas has been trying ... hopefully he'll make an impact too. For the moment, we're staying put and planning. That's all we can really do right now. But don't worry guys, I am concerned about Daniel and he'll get through this. He's strong I know he'll pull through.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

Bree,

I think that you broke Daniel's heart. I think thats why he is drinking. Its hard to fix that because I know you just like him as a friend and I am sure thats the last thing he wants to hear. But still I think if you and him went on a long hike together without evil Jonas it would really really really help.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: