Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about the Bunker
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Question about the Bunker Reply with quote

I'm usually on the comment boards for the videos, and someone there made a good point regarding the bunker, how safe can the bunker be if it's currently empty and looking like no one's been there for awhile. A person on the comment board wanted to know how safe it could be if the resistance members are dead or missing, but I'm going to assume they're alive and well, and just choosing not to use it. Which of course brings me back to my original point of if it can be safe if there are still people that could use it and don't? The reason why I ask you is because you may have an idea, but you may also have an idea of what the answer is, or be able to find out what it is.
bleedingtears96
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey
That's a great point. I think they're alive out there, too, and it worries me a bit that they would abandon all that stuff that's there...
Bree, you should talk Daniel out of this drinking thing... i don't know if jonas can do it but you've definately got the persuasion skills for daniel... he HAS followed you all over and stuff you know...
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are Safe for now. Stay where you are. Gather your resources. Learn about your enemy. This bunker is the changing tide of your war with the Order.

~TheeBerean
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
You are Safe for now. Stay where you are. Gather your resources. Learn about your enemy. This bunker is the changing tide of your war with the Order.

~TheeBerean

I'm not saying not to stay there, I'm just saying it seems a little odd that a safe bunker would be unoccupied for such a long time. It could simply be that there recently has been no threat that would require use of a bunker, or that all the local members of the resistance have moved. We need to however also consider the possibility that it was discovered and thus staying there isn't safe. It was a valid point brought up by one of the comment board people and thought it need to be shared with Bree and the others.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
This bunker is the changing tide of your war with the Order.

~TheeBerean

How epic! Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in "Training Hard," Bree said that Tachyon told her the resistance had been crushed, and that it was the reason for all those news articles aboud dead and missing people. Since the names of the dead/missing people corresponded with the initials on the list of people Jonas' dad had sent the article, that suggests to me that they were all either killed or kidnapped/brainwashed long ago.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Back in "Training Hard," Bree said that Tachyon told her the resistance had been crushed, and that it was the reason for all those news articles aboud dead and missing people. Since the names of the dead/missing people corresponded with the initials on the list of people Jonas' dad had sent the article, that suggests to me that they were all either killed or kidnapped/brainwashed long ago.

Two things, 1) it is possible that some still exist, but in secret, and 2) even if that did happen, some would of had to have decided to hide out and go to the bunkers or something like that to stay safe.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Two things, 1) it is possible that some still exist, but in secret, and 2) even if that did happen, some would of had to have decided to hide out and go to the bunkers or something like that to stay safe.
And couldn't a new resistance have started in the ashes of the old?
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
shadowofjustice wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Good point, but I still think my question of how secure the Bunker really is, is a valid question.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dead/missing people. Missing like a secret resistance still in hiding?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
shadowofjustice wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Really, Susan, don't you think this is the new resistance starting in the ashes of the old?
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean between then and now.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh has a point, but I think what Susan means is actual Resistance members that were linked to the original ones and not just people taking up the cause.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
dead/missing people. Missing like a secret resistance still in hiding?

Perhaps, but if we're talking about articles concerning mysterious disappearances included with articles of confirmed deaths, I'd think the implication is that they were all killed/kidnapped by the Order.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:

~TheeBerean

I couldn't agree more. For the moment we feel safe. No one has been here for years ... for good reason, it's a disaster!! Smelly, dirty, and the air is stale. BUT when you're running from the Order comfort doesn't matter, safety does. I don't think the Order even remembers this place exists. From what we've read it's one of many such bunkers ... so if they come looking for us hopefully they won't start here. lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: