Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about the Bunker
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't smell poisonous, does it? What if the order gassed the last occupants out? Sorry to scare you, but I'm a bit of a worrier.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, honestly, like ya, love ya, want more of ya, but you need to think with at least some logic, because sure as shooting the Order is. They know the last place you were and if they decide to start checking bunkers, they're going to start with the ones closest to that location. So unless you drove all the way across country and picked a bunker as far away as possible from where you were, which I doubt, you are not safe from discovery. All I ask is that you do a little research on the bunker, because I'm pretty sure that when giving the choice of using the bunker and being safe, or wanting to be in a someplace that looks nice, and isn't as safe, they're going to go for the bunker, you did.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: the order Reply with quote

I think the Order remembers everything! I mean, its a huge organization. They probably have a log of everything.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aithne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
TheeBerean wrote:
You are Safe for now. Stay where you are. Gather your resources. Learn about your enemy. This bunker is the changing tide of your war with the Order.

~TheeBerean

I couldn't agree more. For the moment we feel safe. No one has been here for years ... for good reason, it's a disaster!! Smelly, dirty, and the air is stale. BUT when you're running from the Order comfort doesn't matter, safety does. I don't think the Order even remembers this place exists. From what we've read it's one of many such bunkers ... so if they come looking for us hopefully they won't start here. lol.
But if the Order does remember the Bunkers wouldn't they start looking at the ones connected to Jonas' family?
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:
TheeBerean wrote:
You are Safe for now. Stay where you are. Gather your resources. Learn about your enemy. This bunker is the changing tide of your war with the Order.

~TheeBerean

I couldn't agree more. For the moment we feel safe. No one has been here for years ... for good reason, it's a disaster!! Smelly, dirty, and the air is stale. BUT when you're running from the Order comfort doesn't matter, safety does. I don't think the Order even remembers this place exists. From what we've read it's one of many such bunkers ... so if they come looking for us hopefully they won't start here. lol.
But if the Order does remember the Bunkers wouldn't they start looking at the ones connected to Jonas' family?

Good point, also coolgeek007 from the comment boards thinks he found a signal that may be coming from near the bunker, and possibly means that the trios in trouble.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
I don't think the Order even remembers this place exists. From what we've read it's one of many such bunkers ... so if they come looking for us hopefully they won't start here. lol.

Bree, I am certain that The Order doesn't know that bunker exists. Did you find and remove any booby-traps when you arrived there? If you did, that would be an indication that they knew the bunker exists.

Also, the information you have found there would have been removed or destroyed by The Order had they known of it. The Order seems to pay attention to little details like these.

Please let us all know as soon as you can the location of these other bunkers. We'll be happy to look into them for you.
Aithne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

Also, the information you have found there would have been removed or destroyed by The Order had they known of it. The Order seems to pay attention to little details like these.
*reads Apo's post - rethinks position*
Yeah! What Apo said!
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . . . .(bangs head against wall) I have a feeling that I will never win the argument because regardless of how many people question if it's safe, how many people come up with reason to question it, there will always be at least one who says it's safe and to stay there, and that's who Bree and the others will listen to because why should you listen to the guy with a valid point when it means doing something that may be difficult.

For those who don't know, I am part of the LG15 Defense Force, and I joined for two reason, 1) aside from the LG15DF, there's no one keeping constant watch of the boards and forums, and 2) I believe that with all that's going on in Bree's life, she can use all the help she can get. Now I may be mistaken, but even if I am wrong about the Order knowing where the bunker is and them possibly being in trouble, shouldn't they at least check out to see if there are any possible threats just to be on the safe side than just sit around and believe that every things ok when it may not be. Just a thought.
Aithne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
...even if I am wrong about the Order knowing where the bunker is and them possibly being in trouble, shouldn't they at least check out to see if there are any possible threats just to be on the safe side than just sit around and believe that every things ok when it may not be. Just a thought.

I think that despite the fact that the clues are on the board, if they were smart they would have a plan for when/if the Order finds the bunker.

OT- I love your avie Shadow.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
Now I may be mistaken, but even if I am wrong about the Order knowing where the bunker is and them possibly being in trouble, shouldn't they at least check out to see if there are any possible threats just to be on the safe side than just sit around and believe that every things ok when it may not be. Just a thought.
Bree already stated in one of her posts that they have checked the place out throughly.

And if you are going to bang you head against the wall every time one person disagrees with what you say, you will be having many concussions, my friend.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* I'm never going to win.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
*sighs* I'm never going to win.
Wow. Just wow. Bree will read your post, and that should be all that matters.

Ha ha ha...just read your signature, and it speaks volumes.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: