Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Drop Found] East Beast West Beast 4.19.07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
limadean
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
Zipp namecard:

Large ampersand in back

The letters in a jumbled font.

Theories:
Suess text:
Each seuss poem is known for it minimal use of differnent words, letters and sounds. These are used for kids to practice makeing different sounds and how they are similar in different words.
Are the letters used in the poems what needs jumbled together and ampersanded (added) together?
(probably not to many possibilities)?

I thought it was like Mr Zipp's playbill:

good check, now let's fill the house for :
"Mr Zipp & the Letters" 4/25/2007 !!

I think you are right maybe it was made to look like any other bill.

It definitely was made to look like just a regular bill. The pages had holes on each corner, so it seemed like originally they had posted it up somehwere and then decided not to.
StandingInLine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay when I first seen the black poster with the Mr. zipp stuff on it, the "the letters" part reminded me of, like when you got comic books and it told you to fold it a certain way to reveal another picture, I dont' know if maybe any of you will know what i mean, But could this perhaps work? The letters seem so odd to me.. I dont' know.. Maybe I'm just over thinking it Embarassed .. Anywho.. Yeah...

SIL
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StandingInLine wrote:
Okay when I first seen the black poster with the Mr. zipp stuff on it, the "the letters" part reminded me of, like when you got comic books and it told you to fold it a certain way to reveal another picture, I dont' know if maybe any of you will know what i mean, But could this perhaps work? The letters seem so odd to me.. I dont' know.. Maybe I'm just over thinking it Embarassed .. Anywho.. Yeah...

SIL

I know what you mean.....
the disjointedness of the letters makes me think there is more too it.....
StandingInLine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I dont' know how to do quote thingies but, Yes, thank you ^^ I was hoping I wasn't the only one who thought maybe there was more to it. It seems too, umm I don't know too simple almost.

SIL[/quote]
CRYISME
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone think that the two eyes that are circled look like an 8?
Bree Shocked Daniel Jonas Sarah Taylor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Maddy's new vid today and it got me thinking about "the right pair of eyes". Did anyone ever see Ernest Scared Stupid? It was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Basically Ernest vs. a nasty troll that his ancestors had imprisoned in a big tree.

There was a lot of attention given to seeing things "through the eyes of a child". What are Dr. Seuss works used for? Children's stories. Perhaps letting a child look at it, or looking at it through the eyes of a child, is the key. Or perhaps it merely means that it's simpler than we think.

I dunno. Just throwing it out there.

EDIT: There's also attempting to shine a black light on it, or getting some kind of infrared scan done.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something very odd about the girl that I need to point out.

I was trying to look at it with the right pair of eyes. Some one had mentioned before 3d glasses but it was dismissed however there is something odd about the red and black on the girl.

If you notice if you were to seperate the red from the black. The red froms an "n" and the rod turns from a rod to the staff of the letter "d". If you look at the east beasts fingers above the girl they form an "a". "and". well the a can be dismissed if it appears in the original.

However upside down another picture develops the "n" becomes a "u" and the "d" a "p". (Notice also that the smile and eyes of the girl turn to the symbol omega. Weither it has importance or not i dont know.)

The rocks themselves may be a clue for this the seperation of black and red.

I am not sure which interpretation is the correct one, and it is not a whole solution there is a bigger puzzle in the page.

X
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
I watched Maddy's new vid today and it got me thinking about "the right pair of eyes". Did anyone ever see Ernest Scared Stupid? It was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Basically Ernest vs. a nasty troll that his ancestors had imprisoned in a big tree.

There was a lot of attention given to seeing things "through the eyes of a child". What are Dr. Seuss works used for? Children's stories. Perhaps letting a child look at it, or looking at it through the eyes of a child, is the key. Or perhaps it merely means that it's simpler than we think.

I dunno. Just throwing it out there.

EDIT: There's also attempting to shine a black light on it, or getting some kind of infrared scan done.

i was gona make the same comment but i had to sign in then i went to stareing at the right side of each poster becuase you already posted.

The black light, infared or even ultra violet light might be an option.

EDIT most my post didnt seam to fit after the more recent posts so i cut a bit out.

i tryed the same with the letter next to the face that looks like an N or M. it now becomes a W (possibly) and the exclamation mark an i.

so then we have a W,I, U, P but im limeted on time today and must go finish my work for monday so ill leav you to try anagrams which nothing is aparent right now
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:

I was trying to look at it with the right pair of eyes. Some one had mentioned before 3d glasses but it was dismissed however there is something odd about the red and black on the girl.

If you notice if you were to seperate the red from the black. The red froms an "n" and the rod turns from a rod to the staff of the letter "d". If you look at the east beasts fingers above the girl they form an "a". "and". well the a can be dismissed if it appears in the original.

However upside down another picture develops the "n" becomes a "u" and the "d" a "p". (Notice also that the smile and eyes of the girl turn to the symbol omega. Weither it has importance or not i dont know.)

I am not sure which interpretation is the correct one, and it is not a whole solution there is a bigger puzzle in the page.

ohhh i really like that theory
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:

the stick body looks like a y it looks to me as though the y was deliberately drawn becuase of the neat curl of the y which you may not see in my image as im a bit slipery drawing with a mouse. If we whish to take the face as omega we also have an 0 so then we have

wiupyo

im tryign to find somethign in the fish right now but all i can get as a fat I from the fishes hat
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least this puzzle is creative...anagrams and morse and hex and even vignere were becoming old hat...Deagol was getting bored, I'm sure.
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did the blacklight turn out?
ElizKM86
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Dr. Seuss Reply with quote

Has anyone looked at the political meaing of the Dr. Seuss stuff. Dr. Seuss started out as a political cartoonist. When he migrated into childrens books he continued with political messages in the larger context of his childrens books. Stuff kids (and most adults) would never catch on to. This was pointed out to me in my teacher of my highschool politics class and my american history teacher in 10th grade. It was a long time ago, and I never fully understoon the political translations, but if we have any Seuss-ians that know about this stuff it might be helpful to follow that lead. That may be part of the "seeing it with the right eyes" thing.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhhhh i wrote a paper on that kind of stuff eliz
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is a lesson to be learned from this poem it would be that how things look are a matter of perspective. Which fits in nicely with the right pair of eyes.

X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: