Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why doesn't Bree like kissing Daniel?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady`Sapphire
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Why doesn't Bree like kissing Daniel? Reply with quote

Bree seems very squirrelly when it comes to "liking" or "dating" or "kissing" Daniel. Now, of course that could just be that she has lived a very sheltered life. But, and I'm being completely serious here, what if Bree is a lesbian? And that can open a whole new can of worms when it comes to who Cassie is and what her significance to the story is. Maybe Bree had/has a crush on Cassie? It could be an interesting twist.

(Eek! A whole new spin on Bree's obsession with eating people! Shocked Wink )
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

I think that a.) Daniel is probably not the greatest kisser and b.) Bree is a little weirded out. While my first kiss was very sweet and fun, I know many girls who did not have that experience! One of my good friends was kissed the first time at a party, where a guy unexpectedly rammed his tongue down her throat. Her reaction to kissing was something like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GROSSS! MAKE IT STOP!" So I think a little bit of squirreliness from the young Bree is fairly typical. I think this is more accurate than Bree saying something like OMG he is like teh bestest kisser EVER!!!!!!lolj/k!!!11one
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparrow wrote:
lol

I think that a.) Daniel is probably not the greatest kisser and b.) Bree is a little weirded out. While my first kiss was very sweet and fun, I know many girls who did not have that experience! One of my good friends was kissed the first time at a party, where a guy unexpectedly rammed his tongue down her throat. Her reaction to kissing was something like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GROSSS! MAKE IT STOP!" So I think a little bit of squirreliness from the young Bree is fairly typical. I think this is more accurate than Bree saying something like OMG he is like teh bestest kisser EVER!!!!!!lolj/k!!!11one

exactly. plus she sees him as her friend... maybe she's interested in him, but that would still make it weird for her. plus it seems like he must have sprung it on her and she just wasn't ready for it and didn't know what to think!

so i don't think it's so much that she "doesn't like" kissing daniel... it's more of a combination of first kiss weirdness, suprise kiss weirdness, and friend kissing weirdness... if that makes sense.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shut up, stop ruining the fantasy

Edit: Except eww...Cassie is probably some gross Goth chick. Can't Bree have a lesbian crush on someone else?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
No shut up, stop ruining the fantasy

Edit: Except eww...Cassie is probably some gross Goth chick. Can't Bree have a lesbian crush on someone else?

Bree is a Thelemite..so she will eventually be TRYSEXUAL... sexually she'll try anything for magick... Daniel and Cassie are gonna Double Team Bree for the Ceremony...but..like usually happens in real life..the chicks are more into each other..and the guy who's idea it was feels left out....Daniel slashes his own throat willingly..giving a great blood sacrifice.....then Bree just decides guys are too bossy and to only eat at the Y...

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
To Aperon Zoe
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: sex magik? Reply with quote

hmmm, doing a bit of research on this whole thelma bit, checked out a page that wikipedia referenced and found this site...http://realmagick.com/articles/79/1379.html

Quote:
There are exceptions, however. Suicidal and procreative people do, in fact, exist (we call them 'Breeders'), and it is their passion which drives the social machine of our day. Martyrdom and Puritanism are often looked at as the ideal. Such personally empowering mechanisms as egotism and Sex Magick are anathemas to all but a few of the general population.

if bree indeed is short for breeder, when looked at in this context, it would seem to give an indication that she may be sacrificed. From what I gather, the author (an occultist i'm assuming) of this page views breeders as disposable, and ordinary as opposed to fantastic and fully charged with passion for the sex magik...

just speculation- i know someone here has already mentioned bree possibly being short for breeder, just saw it and thought i might bring it up.

as an aside... this came up after i googled "sex magik" breeder -sugar (when sugar is not disabled, RHCP comes up) ... http://www.emutagen.com/pfarmgl.html
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess everytime Bree kisses Daniel she gets a mouthfull of that big ass nose!

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
I guess everytime Bree kisses Daniel she gets a mouthfull of that big ass nose!

::BITCHSLAPS Jengels2002:: Wake up girlie man!!

There..did that help?

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: