Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, about Julia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarahsnotebook
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Bree, about Julia Reply with quote

You said you have looked at Julia's myspace account, and I was wondering if you noticed something I did. I looked at her photos--this may sound odd, but I'm not even sure they are all of the same girl! In a couple of them it looks like the girl in the videos, but in the others she looks a bit older. In the one in which she's standing and giving the peace sign she looks almost 20 (mostly in the face, her build still looks very young). Maybe I'm just imagining things, but maybe you should take a closer look at the photos.

I noticed she lives in Texas. I live there too (I'd rather not say which city at this time), and there seem to be quite a few Texans in this community. If this is THE girl, maybe we can do something to help when the time is right (it's a BIG state, but at least a few of us might not live far from her). Just let us know.

Hope this helps.

every body is a book of blood. whenever we're opened, we're red.
~clive barker
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I noticed this too, Bree. Julia's pics are weird. I tried to think of another way to say this without repeating what sarah just said, but weird was the only word that comes to mind.

Careful Bree. The waters are becoming more and more tumultuous.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
tupelohunny320
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: jules Reply with quote

in response to this new girl living in texas... it appears she lives near dallas, because she just went to body worlds, which is in dallas right now according to its website. i'm sure i'm not the first person to figure this out, but firgured it was worth mentioning.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But didn't she just say she went to New York? The exhibit she mentions, at least, is currently in New York...Unless I'm mistaken.

But...Y'know...I don't think Julia is the one the Order is after.

...I think its her sister.

IF this isn't another Gemmers or some thing, I mean.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible the Order selects these children when just born and places them in foster care with their "flock" isn't it? If that's the case, Jules can't be the girl we're looking for because this is her real family.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, and that's also why the girl who wants to join the Order can't be it. She's not chosen.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
It's possible the Order selects these children when just born and places them in foster care with their "flock" isn't it? If that's the case, Jules can't be the girl we're looking for because this is her real family.

How do we know these people are Jules' biological relatives?
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:
Hmmm... Well, you're right there. She may not know she is adopted and that this isn't her real parents or sister. *sigh*
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:
Hmmm... Well, you're right there. She may not know she is adopted and that this isn't her real parents or sister. *sigh*

I'd think it doubtful that she would know. Bree didn't, and if how they raised her is any indication, then it's probably not something they reveal.
fan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She lives in/near Houston. The Bodyworld exhibit she mentioned was in Houston last May, and I think it's still there (has it moved?). It was in the science museum in the museum district of Houston. I know there are several Bodyworld exhibits, but unless they're rotating, this is the only one with the ballerina, soccer player, and guy on a horse. I wouldn't think they would consider driving more than 4 hours to a musem and still consider it a field trip instead of just part of a larger trip.

PS she needs to stop trying to speak French. My ears...
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fan wrote:
She lives in/near Houston. The Bodyworld exhibit she mentioned was in Houston last May, and I think it's still there (has it moved?). It was in the science museum in the museum district of Houston. I know there are several Bodyworld exhibits, but unless they're rotating, this is the only one with the ballerina, soccer player, and guy on a horse. I wouldn't think they would consider driving more than 4 hours to a musem and still consider it a field trip instead of just part of a larger trip.

PS she needs to stop trying to speak French. My ears...

But the Rockets didn't go to the playoffs... the Mavs and Spurs did. Maybe somewhere inbetween Houston and Dallas?

ETA: I just found that the Houston exhibit ran until Sep 4th of last year, and the one in Dallas is the only one remaining in Texas, scheduled to run until the end of next month. So my guess is she's in Dallas and probably a Mavs fan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: