Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

maddy and facilityj

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: maddy and facilityj Reply with quote

So some of us in the IRC chatroom have thrown around the idea that maybe the creators of facility j and maddy are the same people, and that they have abandoned facility j for the maddy ARG. I'm none to happy about this idea, I love facility j and would like it back now. But I thought maybe it'd be a good idea to throw together our thoughts or clues that maybe this is true, or false. (and I really don't want this to die).
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: maddy and facilityj Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
So some of us in the IRC chatroom have thrown around the idea that maybe the creators of facility j and maddy are the same people, and that they have abandoned facility j for the maddy ARG. I'm none to happy about this idea, I love facility j and would like it back now. But I thought maybe it'd be a good idea to throw together our thoughts or clues that maybe this is true, or false. (and I really don't want this to die).

The first heads up I had was Maddy's "Two Vials" puzzle. It really caught my attention. I felt like it was a shout out from the Facility J creators saying "look!, We're over here!".

I don't know if there is any validity in this, or if it is simply wishful thinking on my part. If this is the case, however, I really wish they would create some closure for Facility J. It would really suck to have another really great game, that was just picking up speed to just stop in mid stream. I think it's really unfair to the dedicated players to promise a "package" and then just disappear and never send it.

Like you Kit, I would really love to see the game return. If the creators need to take a hiatus, just give us a heads up, we'll wait. At the very least, if they have no intention of continuing Facility J, I'd like closure, and to not be left hanging.

The worst case scenario, I hope nothing horrible have happened to the creators that has made it impossible to continue.

This been a really fun, well crafted game. Thanks Facility J creators!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The timing of the 'pause' in Facility J and the startup of 'Maddison Atkins' had me thinking that they might be one and the same. If they are, it would be kinda neat to see the 2 stories intersect at some point.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
The timing of the 'pause' in Facility J and the startup of 'Maddison Atkins' had me thinking that they might be one and the same. If they are, it would be kinda neat to see the 2 stories intersect at some point.

I agree Trainer, that would be incredibly cool. The whole carrier pigeon thing leads me to believe Mr. Zipp is someone from another time - Like Walter, someone who, possibly was around during World War II. Here's a link to how homing pigeons were used during World War II.

http://www.interbug.com/pigeon/messaging/photos/army_pigeon_crate.html

Another link I see between the two ARGs, is that they each involve a mysterious red haired girl.

The Facility J red haired girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUqW2kmgZyE

Maddison Atkins red haired girl

Again, maybe I'm stretchin' cause I'm really hopin' there's a connection be tween the two ARG. I think that would be awesome, and could add a tremendous amount of depth to both games and the LG15 storyline.
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my router is sending IRC chat down the toilet, I will post my idea here in the forums. And I decided to do it in the FacilityJ forums, and not the Maddy forums, because FacilityJ is way cooler in my opinion! Smile

There has been a flurry of excitement over at the Maddy forums about the obvious tie to OpAphid. It seems that Op/Tach/Brother/warpylol are not down for the count just yet.

There's also been some brainstorming about the "six broken strings: mute them" from Maddy's latest Zipp message. It is only my wishful thinking that, in the rare twist of fate that can make things incredibly awesome, FacilityJ is also collaborating with the Maddy ARG.

6 "broken strings" aka "incommunicado persons":
1) OpAphid
2) Tachyon
3) Brother/10033
4) warpylol
5) WalterDW
6) TravelerJ19

Coincidence much?

Now how Maddy should "mute them" -- I haven't gotten very far with this, but here's an idea. These 6 people have garnered a lot of influence in the LG15 ARG community -- Maddy's primary resource to keep her out of trouble. I believe Maddy's test is to get as much influence in the community on "her side" as possible.

Thoughts?
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lg15panda wrote:
Since my router is sending IRC chat down the toilet, I will post my idea here in the forums. And I decided to do it in the FacilityJ forums, and not the Maddy forums, because FacilityJ is way cooler in my opinion! Smile

There has been a flurry of excitement over at the Maddy forums about the obvious tie to OpAphid. It seems that Op/Tach/Brother/warpylol are not down for the count just yet.

There's also been some brainstorming about the "six broken strings: mute them" from Maddy's latest Zipp message. It is only my wishful thinking that, in the rare twist of fate that can make things incredibly awesome, FacilityJ is also collaborating with the Maddy ARG.

6 "broken strings" aka "incommunicado persons":
1) OpAphid
2) Tachyon
3) Brother/10033
4) warpylol
5) WalterDW
6) TravelerJ19

Coincidence much?

Now how Maddy should "mute them" -- I haven't gotten very far with this, but here's an idea. These 6 people have garnered a lot of influence in the LG15 ARG community -- Maddy's primary resource to keep her out of trouble. I believe Maddy's test is to get as much influence in the community on "her side" as possible.

Thoughts?

interesting and possible. I don't really like maddy. The game could end up going ok. But the actual character of maddy I can't stand which is why I don't really play. I just try to keep up for the sake of keeping up. I'm really hopeful now that maddy and facilityj wont be connected at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: