Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jules's Myspace Friends..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camo1000
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Jules's Myspace Friends.. Reply with quote

Jules has some Order related myspace friends..

'True Free Will' - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=176972016

Which is very strange indeed, a private profile, a watcher symbol for it's picture and the following text:

"For freedom, there must be true free will for all. To assist True Free Will in Our fight against Hymn of One as it relates to The Order in the Modern Empire, please request to add Us as a friend."

And she has "The Flock" in her friends...which has her and Bree as it's number 2 friends.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=181532233

So, yeah, definitely some concrete evidence there.

--Camo1000
Rekidk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think that deserves a resounding "NOOOOOOO!"
silvermoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm friends with those people, too...doesn't mean I'm the new girl, though, lol! Wink

I think we'll have to wait it out and see where this all goes. A lot of the challenge new girls are on myspace with those same friends. I don't think it proves or disproves anything at this point.

I wish we had more "official" evidence!
skatergirl15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure if everyone knows this already but i clicked the true free will myspace and it was public. it is of the resistance to the order. on the who i'd like to meet it says:

"She who has the mark must be protected at all costs. Her free will preserves our free will.

Whatever happened to that girl Cassie?"

I'm pretty sure they mean bree but i'm not sure why.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling that TFW and The Flock initiated the friend request to Jules. She probablt just accepted the invite as she does everyone elses. I wouldn't read too much into it just yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: