Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE JULES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: MORE JULES Reply with quote

This character is a refreshing, has spunk, and personality! I think she is more energetic, is fun and not to mention a hilarious rapper. I'm not sure why everyone's ragging on her--but I honestly, not only would she make a fine addition to the cast, I can totally see her taking the spotlight!

MORE JULES

Anyone else pro-jules??
overorexactly13
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do like Jules quite a bit, too. I have also really enjoyed vids by horrorlass and princesspony72.
"He was killed by the usual cabal: by himself, first of all; by the woman he knew; by the woman he did not know; by the man who granted his inmost wish; and by the inevitable fifth, who was the keeper of his conscience..."
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, your new avatar reminded me of Watermelon Girl

Hey, maybe that's a clue Watermelon Girl is the "new girl" although I doubt that she'd pass the purity bond test.

ETA I mistook watermelon head for NikKi Bower, OK so it wasn't a clue.

Last edited by robtomorrow on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

I like her as well. Sure, they weren't the best performances ever, but she's just now taking on the role. We don't know if she's used to talking at a camera, and - in either case - I don't expect any actor to be great at a role within the first few minutes (in a film, maybe; but there they have months to polish things up; not the case with this series).

Anyway, like you said, watermelonhead, she's energetic and fun. She's on my short list of favorites:

horrorlass/Alessandra
soccerstar/Taylor
LucaSambuca87/Luca
aalondra/Alondra
callmejules24/Jules

Last edited by Lurker on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

Mwahaha!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rua
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but time has not healed my annoyance with the Jules character. Thinking about it more, I realized that it's not even so much because of her unexperienced acting and terrible script (those did hurt it more, but both could be corrected at least)... she's just too damn young.

That might've been alright or even helpful earlier in the series, but look at where the plot is now. We've got a complex love triangle, a character suffering from alcoholism, two people killed on camera, multiple uses of curses, etc. In other words, the plot has gradually matured, and our characters along with it. There's just no room for a cute, naive 12 year old in it. It's just gonna be weird, like starting from scratch again.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rua wrote:
That might've been alright or even helpful earlier in the series, but look at where the plot is now. We've got a complex love triangle, a character suffering from alcoholism, two people killed on camera, multiple uses of curses, etc. In other words, the plot has gradually matured, and our characters along with it. There's just no room for a cute, naive 12 year old in it. It's just gonna be weird, like starting from scratch again.

I don't feel that the character's age should make any of that a problem on its own. Vaughan's "Runaways" did all of that (minus the alcoholism) and more with an 11-year-old, a 15-year-old, three 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old - and it was fucking fantastic.

I'd disagree that there's a love triangle at work in LG15, by the way. We've yet to see any romance between Jonas and Bree, and Daniel seems to have moved past that anyway.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is cute, and her rapping was soooo funny!
I was laughing so hard
but I still haven't warmed up to her.

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rejected92
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: MORE JULES Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
This character is a refreshing, has spunk, and personality! I think she is more energetic, is fun and not to mention a hilarious rapper. I'm not sure why everyone's ragging on her--but I honestly, not only would she make a fine addition to the cast, I can totally see her taking the spotlight!

MORE JULES

Anyone else pro-jules??

No, I don't like her at all. If she can't memorize her lines without reading her script as she stares at the camera, she's not trying. The only reason there are little edited out parts is probably to replace the 4 word paper she's reading.
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I don't like her. But her little sister is absolutely adorable.
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about it.. if it came down to the wire, who would win a rap-off contest?

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: MORE JULES Reply with quote

rejected92 wrote:
No, I don't like her at all. If she can't memorize her lines without reading her script as she stares at the camera, she's not trying. The only reason there are little edited out parts is probably to replace the 4 word paper she's reading.
You might be just a tad biased! Wink
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's kinda hot, actually
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules is SLOWLY starting to grow on me.

But flowersonmyhat, horrorlass, and Lucasambuca87 are still my favorites.

I just hope we get to know more about Jules. We still don't know much, but her last video where she was all serious and mopey? That was actually a really good watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: