Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24 - "Field Trip" [4-22-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aithne

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Last edited by Aithne on Tue May 15, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
mymindislost
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mousegirl wrote:
ummm.. Body Worlds is in a lot of different places.

on her myspace, it does say she lives in Texas though.
Also, she brings up her french in her blog
So I don't know if that means anything.

She could have heard them from movies and such....
but it seems, from her blog, that all she does is watch videos on youtube

I know that there are Body Worlds exhibits in other cities, but they have different things in them. I'm saying that the three figures she specifically mentions in the video are at the one in Dallas. I can't speak for what is in the other exhibits, though, as I have not seen them personally.

I actually haven't checked out her myspace yet. Perhaps I should do that...

Also, I studied French throughout high school and her pronunciation is TERRIBLE. It's not out of the realm of possibility that she just can't get the pronunciations right, though. There was a girl in my last French class that never got pronunciations right, and she'd been taking French for four years, too.

I wish she would stop saying things in French if she can't say them correctly, though... -_-*
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her little sister is cute as!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just horrible. Rolling Eyes
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have to comment on the Body Worlds exhibit. It is put out by Medtronic, and Medtronic is based in Fridley, Minnesota.

(I know this bcuz my mom works there Razz)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medtronic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Worlds

That's all. Very Happy

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Breeze
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
I only have to comment on the Body Worlds exhibit. It is put out by Medtronic, and Medtronic is based in Fridley, Minnesota.

(I know this bcuz my mom works there Razz)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medtronic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Worlds

That's all. Very Happy

Ask your mom if she's ever been to one of the Let's Cook Parties that Medtronic has a lot, because that means i've probably met her : ) Go Minnesota!

But yes, the body works started in Minnesota but it's a travelling exhibit

I can't stand this girl. Ugh. She gives off fake tones and her mouth is so D*MN BIG and she has some strange way of talking with her mouth all up in the camera's focus that is so.. repulsive?

Come on creators, you can do better than this.

That lil sister is crazy cute though Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well accord. to Wikipedia, Body Worlds has been around since 1995 and started in Japan... I was referring to the company. And my mom doesn't really like Medtronic functions Razz

d'oh!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE THE BODY EXHIBIT. It was sickkkkk.
Yayamaya
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love her sister, not her.....I barly speek any french and I knew she was saying things wrong....I just hope she dosn't accualy become the new girl.

And the only other thing is that I'd like to see the Body world thing she was talking about ^_^
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the horse and man she was talking about:

d'oh!
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw Jules's first two videos, I thought, "Well, I should give her a chance!" But she just can't deliver the lines like Jessica Rose or Yousef or Jackson can. Even Alex and Gemma do a lot better with the lines. She sounds so stiff and scripted. It just doesn't work. Bree had a certain charm to her -- that's how she got so popular -- but Jules just doesn't have it. It's so obvious she's acting, from her terrible pronunciation to her awkward pauses.

On the French -- I don't know any more French than "bonjour" and "merci", but I've heard it spoken and I could tell right away that her French was atrocious. She speaks all those languages in the same voice -- no accent at all. I can tell she's trying, but I don't think that vlog acting is her thing.

There are plenty of other ceremony girls out there -- of the ones I've seen, I particurally like "soccerstar". In some ways, the Creators have favored Jules -- Nikki Bower has backed her and Bree only talks about Jules -- but we can take comfort in the fact that they haven't set "This is the Ceremony Girl" in stone yet.

EDIT: For what it's worth, they have one of those exhibits in San Francisco, and I haven't been, but I think they have the horse there. (That is one cool, and gross, horse!)

Last edited by Magesa on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also rooting for the soccer chick... (Taylor right?)
Jules is a little forced for me.

d'oh!
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually enjoy Taylor's (soccerstar) videos. Also, her editing style seems so lonelygirl15. I think she has some potential.

EDIT: Bree first started to get doubts about her parents, and then Daniel had her doubt the ceremony. Soccerstar is already headed in that direction. But the Creators avoid getting too bogged down in the similar storyline by having her thing be soccer, not books. Her friendship with Sam is in many ways similar to Bree's friendship with Daniel (esp. with the parents saying "You can't see him/her anymore..."), but different in many ways too. Also, another similarity is that in Taylor's household, the mom seems to be in charge (embarrassing the dad...). It is always the mom that is banning her or restricting her.

Last edited by Magesa on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules is just okay in my mind. She doesn't look 15 and I think that, and her acting, are the things that make me not like her. (The age thing because Bree was just about to be 16 when she was going to do the Ceremony, and Jules doesn't look any older than 14 to me.)

d'oh!
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mymindislost wrote:
mousegirl wrote:
ummm.. Body Worlds is in a lot of different places.

on her myspace, it does say she lives in Texas though.
Also, she brings up her french in her blog
So I don't know if that means anything.

She could have heard them from movies and such....
but it seems, from her blog, that all she does is watch videos on youtube

I know that there are Body Worlds exhibits in other cities, but they have different things in them. I'm saying that the three figures she specifically mentions in the video are at the one in Dallas. I can't speak for what is in the other exhibits, though, as I have not seen them personally.

I actually haven't checked out her myspace yet. Perhaps I should do that...

Also, I studied French throughout high school and her pronunciation is TERRIBLE. It's not out of the realm of possibility that she just can't get the pronunciations right, though. There was a girl in my last French class that never got pronunciations right, and she'd been taking French for four years, too.

I wish she would stop saying things in French if she can't say them correctly, though... -_-*

Actually, the body worlds near me, even though it is long gone, had everything she said her has. I didn't go, but the anatomy class at my high school went, and I was taking that same class a year before. It kind of sucks that I missed out on it, but I was alright with it. So by what my friends, and since I was close to the teacher, what the teacher told me, I knew what happen.
I honestly didn't realize there was different things
lmfao
I thought each was the same, maybe some different things, but mainly, the big things, like the guy on the horse, ballet dancer, and soccer player, were all the same.

I will never try French.
My friends are good with it, so it isn't like I never heard people speak it. And coming from a person who had never spoken a word of French correctly... I can tell she is saying it wrong.
That is just sad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: