Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waiting and waiting.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Waiting and waiting. Reply with quote

All's quiet on the CiW front.

I am beginning to wonder if the people behind CiW really were game jacked and are now feverishly retooling their plans for the ARG. This could account for the lack of CiW's participation of late. I have to wonder though. Let's pretend for a minute that the puppet master behind Cassie was definitely game jacked. Let's assume now that this never happened, and the calls that came in from her number on the morning of 9/19 were never supposed to happen. What then would haven been her next move? She obviously intended for something to originate from her end of the phone. If she didn't, why would she have told us to "not trust the phone," implying that at one point we were meant to, and "I can't even use it anymore," implying she had meant to use it. So then, why didn't she use it? Certainly she could have still released one of her intended phone clues, even if some of them may have been jacked clues. She could have said things like, "twjaniak lies, doctordestro lies, jammer tell the truth" revealing, in such a process, those who received valid information, and those who did not.

*sigh*

Cassie, I know you read these boards. Please, my friend, let use help you once again. Release another video and tell us what you want us to know.
hophead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This waiting is getting old. At least she could put a new message on youtube. The more I think about it, the morse code was pretty lame. It seems so obvious and elementary. What did that take, maybe a minute to decode? Give us something difficult. Make this interesting. I'm sick of logging onto her youtube page and seeing she hasn't logged on in two days. At least she could log on and watch another hundred videos like she used to do. I'm getting bored with this.
stainofmind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it, but I think it may be game over. I wish it wasn't, but why in the world would they keep us waiting so long? They would know we would loss interest. I have to agree, the moris code was a bit lame *sorry, Cassie!* They could at least throw us a bone to keep us interested. I mean, I know she said "Wait" but for how long?
hophead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually this entire thing has been pretty stupid. If there weren't two really cool videos, the cassieiswatching experiece would never be worth it. Think about it, the first video was awesome. It caught us all by surprise and sent us looking for the bag. Well the bag contents had no payoff at all. Either the real clue is missing entirely and somebody is silently sitting on it, or the stupid tarot card had no meaning at all. The tarot card has no relation to the 2nd video, which was just as awesome and sent us to the park to find the phone number which again led to nothing. The payoffs from both video clues has been crap. Again, if the videos weren't really intersting this whole thing would suck.

Everyone's calling "gamejacker!" The bag was jacked, the phone/voicemail was jacked. Well this whole thing sucks and unless there's a new video that leads to a real clue that leads us somewhere. I would think thats how these ARG's work. One clue leads to another which leads to another, until the puzzle is solved. All we have now is a clever videographer, and their game skills leave a lot to be desired.
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hophead wrote:

Everyone's calling "gamejacker!" The bag was jacked, the phone/voicemail was jacked. Well this whole thing sucks and unless there's a new video that leads to a real clue that leads us somewhere. I would think thats how these ARG's work. One clue leads to another which leads to another, until the puzzle is solved. All we have now is a clever videographer, and their game skills leave a lot to be desired.

I am regretfully beginning to agree.
hophead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a bad feeling that none of this was planned out which I now think is absolutely necessary for a successful ARG. They spent a lot of time making the first video, and I think a lot less with the second and they're now trying to keep up. These things take hard work and good ideas, which I'm afraid they're out of.
stainofmind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, something isn't right. It was a good run, we had some fun.
*Sigh* I guess all that's left to do is watch Bree and hope something happens.[/u]
hophead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm keeping up the faith for something really good on 10-12-06. Its not too far away.
cobo81
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cassies dead she in hevean
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

hophead wrote:
Either the real clue is missing entirely and somebody is silently sitting on it

I just can't imagine someone having the real clue, assuming this is true, who knows, and not actually doing something with it and advertising that they were the ones that got there first. There's just way too much fame (kind of) and notarity to be had to pass this up.

Unless....and this is a stretch...it was one of the LG15 creators (or part of the group) that jacked the clue to screw up the story. This theory assumes that LG15 and CiW are not supported/controlled by the same people.

Who knows...but I agree, this is getting old. Even the boards are boring lately, with everyone reaching for something, including me. It won't take me much longer to remove my CiW favorites from my IE. Bummer, but at least it was fun while it lasted and I learned a lot, including a bunch of new words (lol) while lurking and contributing.
stainofmind
Casual Observer

hophead wrote:
I'm keeping up the faith for something really good on 10-12-06. Its not too far away.

True enough!
But, I will still miss Cassie. This game had potential, but I think you're right, it wasn't very well planed out. Sad
ėleison
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I guess all that's left to do is watch Bree and hope something happens

not likely, her most recent vid says it will probably be her last. i guess that doesnt mean it is. but brees character doesnt really screw around with us too much

might be game over for the whole shebang
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it time to make a formal plea to the alleged "gamejackers," if they did indeed ever exist, to take the reigns?
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favor??

Now that I'm "into" the whole ARG thing, although still learning, would everyone post here if a new ARG comes out? I'd love to at least lurk and watch a real one that comes to completion.

Or should I just keep checking the unfiction board for new ARG announcements?

Are there any new ARGs that have come out recently that I can engage on now without a ton of catch up to do?

Thanks!
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Is it time to make a formal plea to the alleged "gamejackers," if they did indeed ever exist, to take the reigns?

Sure, why not?! But what's the best way to communicate that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: