Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just curious

View previous topic :: View next topic  
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Just curious Reply with quote

Jonas,
Why haven't all three of you been in a video together lately? Bree is always by herself and you and Beast are almost always together. Is the bunker that big that you all can seperate like that? Or has Bree found a hideout of her own that she doesn't want us to know about? Just curious, but it has been a while since we have seen the three of you together! Hope you all are doing okay out there! ~Megan
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Just curious Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
Jonas,
Why haven't all three of you been in a video together lately? Bree is always by herself and you and Beast are almost always together. Is the bunker that big that you all can seperate like that? Or has Bree found a hideout of her own that she doesn't want us to know about? Just curious, but it has been a while since we have seen the three of you together! Hope you all are doing okay out there! ~Megan

hey megs, good question. no major reason behind it... the bunker is a pretty good size and we've all sorta needed our space lately. bree is completely open & willing to help daniel out... but she didn't want to overstep or anything. thought maybe another guy could be more helpful.

so while db and i have been out training (if that's what you call it - db isn't in great shape) bree has been making vids on her own. when i've been with daniel she's usually in the office or taking a nap or something.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Just curious Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:

hey megs, good question. no major reason behind it... the bunker is a pretty good size and we've all sorta needed our space lately. bree is completely open & willing to help daniel out... but she didn't want to overstep or anything. thought maybe another guy could be more helpful.

so while db and i have been out training (if that's what you call it - db isn't in great shape) bree has been making vids on her own. when i've been with daniel she's usually in the office or taking a nap or something.

That's cool. I can definately see what you mean by Beast not being in very good shape. lol I'm sure you will have him fit in no time though! Good luck! Btw, glad to see that you got Daniel to come to his senses, you are a good friend to him. Smile I'm sure things will be a lot more productive from now on
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to agree with you there, meggs. And it will be awesome to see Daniel get all hard body and all.

Thanks, Jonas.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Just curious Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
megs229 wrote:
Jonas,

i also feel like u two are more committed to it and bree may be interested in other projects.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: