Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Difficult Decision" [9/24/06]
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: "My Difficult Decision" [9/24/06] Reply with quote

Very interesting. I dont know what to think of this one.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Wouldn't that just kill all of us here waiting for a Big Reveal And Resolution, if the series just petered out with "this is my last blog"?

It doesn't make sense, though, that this would be the case. Undoubtedly, some reason will arise for Bree to blog again--Daniel will vlog something that needs a response, or she'll respond to people who leave comments, whatever.

But we do have a new clue to what's coming up. In the religions that have been discussed, what ceremonies would require a "purity bond?"
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did she say she violated her purity bond?
SWEET...Daniel finally banged her in the park!!!
jrea54
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can't possibly be the last one. the creators and both actors, as far as i know, have said that they're continuing the series through the end of the year.
since when is daniel such a dick? he knows that her religion takes a lot of dedication and time, and he's never reacted like this before. that's a serious ultimatum.

if this is indeed the last vblog, i'll die haha.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pushaw.. this isn't the last vlog. Unless the second female actress they cast suddenly becomes her friend and posts videos including her... Confused

And if she told her parents "everything" they would have heard about the vlog. (As in, "how the heyl did you get in contact with Daniel?") And we all know her uber-conservative parents would take away the camera. So she hasn't told them quite everything. *tsktsk*

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if this does prove to be her last vlog (which I doubt) then there is always more to hear from Daniel or a former friend of Bree who shall remain nameless, but who's name sounds like it begins with the letter Veh.
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you notice how the vlog was uploaded to the LG15 website before the YT site? Actually, it still has not made it to youtube yet. I thought the LG15 website was created by fans?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the purity bond has been violated. Is this her parents assuming that OBVIOUSLY since she snuck out, she MUST HAVE had sex with Daniel? (emphasis=sarcasm Wink)

Or is the purity bond more than just fornication? Is it just kissing?

I agree with everyone else--this wont be her last, it makes no sense. Most likely Daniel will see her vlog, feel guilty for making her choose between him and her religion/parents...and yada yada yada.

I'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get to see more about the equinox ceremony, though.
pcbbc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
Did you notice how the vlog was uploaded to the LG15 website before the YT site? Actually, it still has not made it to youtube yet. I thought the LG15 website was created by fans?
This has been mentioned before. If you look at the URL you'll see all the videos on this site are hosted on www.revver.com.
You'll see it has already been posted there http://one.revver.com/revver/find/lonelygirl15

I don't think it "proves" anything (although what you say may still be correct Wink ), except perhaps that The Creators let the site owners know when a new video is coming.

Also note it takes some time to get videos uploaded and playable on YT. I can't comment on revver, but obviously it is there already!
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. The LG15 website was created by the Creators. It is only made to appear like it was created by fans. The domain name lonelygirl15.com was registered 2 weeks before the first lonelygirl15 video was ever made public.
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purity could mean some different things (I have no idea what the context would be here). Even if it didn't include kissing Daniel, maybe the sneaking out, breaking her parents' wishes, going to parties (maybe some drinking?), possibly not fasting the way she was supposed to, these could all be breaches of purity, depending on what this bond entails.

Bree definitely isn't quite the little angel she was when she started. I actually feel kind of sorry for her.

Edit: in Catholicism, purity can mean chastity (sexual abstinence outside the realm of marriage), but it can also mean purity of your beliefs and actions. So rejecting lies, greed, and things like that. Maybe something similar is going on here? If Bree is supposed to be free from worldly influences, then she's certainly been indulging in them; going to parties, messy emotional entanglements, temptations to choose things over her religious studies.

Last edited by sparrow on Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for clearing that up.

Is it me or is the whole LG15 thing losing its appeal. Cassie seems alot more exciting
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's wierd. I understand the fact that this really is disturbing to Bree--she doesn't find anything "odd" or "mysterious" about her religion, so she doesn't undertand why Daniel wants to make her choose. And really, if not for the fact that it does seem shady and/or cultish, it is kinda messed up that someone who supposedly cares for you is trying to get you to make a decision like that.
alonelyguy15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This had better not be the end. I can't see how it will be. Right now I'm hoping to be the first to comment on "My Difficult Decision". That's my goal in life right now. So watch out, bi*Ches!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can't kill the series now. I'll be PISSED!!! LOL
I'm sure the creators are smart enough to realize they've developed a large following despite the remarks on YT.
Fans have congregated at LG websites all over the place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: