Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree I think Jules isn't the new girl.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Bree I think Jules isn't the new girl. Reply with quote

Bree I understand that you want to be focused on Jules and I don't think you should abandon her completely as your prime intrest. I just think that maybe just maybe this girl Chrysandra. It's a long shot, but, it maybe a huge payoff. I'll try and check up on her for you and see where that leads.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree I think you need to check this video post out now. I'm going to hit both Beast and Jonas in order to make sure you see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiqQ14EopE
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that while Jules has some clues, you should consider some of the other candidates. Check out Taylor: http://one.revver.com/watch/240274 and her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/soccerstar_4ever

Her parents are very strict about her soccer (exercise) like yours. They also manipulate who she hangs out with. Her sister and friends sound very interesting. She's very mysterious, and definitely the right age. She reminds me of you in many ways! I think you should definitely check her out.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I agree that while Jules has some clues, you should consider some of the other candidates. Check out Taylor: http://one.revver.com/watch/240274 and her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/soccerstar_4ever

Her parents are very strict about her soccer (exercise) like yours. They also manipulate who she hangs out with. Her sister and friends sound very interesting. She's very mysterious, and definitely the right age. She reminds me of you in many ways! I think you should definitely check her out.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl did you by anychance click on the link? Something has to be up.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean? The youtube link that you posted?? Yes, I've seen her videos. And I love the Very Quiet Cricket. lol
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: The Candidate Possibilities Reply with quote

Since there is much concern about this, I'm posting for you the list of all the possible girls we've found so far that may qualify. Of course you're the one most likely to recognize who the order would pick, but each of these girls had some qualities that brought them to our attention.

lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU!! All of your research is amazing. I have no idea if it's one girl they need or 12. Any new bit info helps. Smile
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of 12....Do we have a list of the zodiac signs of each of these girls?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:
Speaking of 12....Do we have a list of the zodiac signs of each of these girls?
Wow! What a thought! I'm going to go research that right now! I think Ronin might be interested too. He thinks it's a different zodiac reference because of the Zodiac of Denderah. Maybe he'll post again.
meryetaset
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Candidate Possibilities Reply with quote

I find it interesting how many of them have "andra" names, so many cassandras and alissandras, some of them are obviously "joiners" making videos for the sake of it, but a few are good possibilities. I would check out horrorlass and hymn of one. I dont see lost girl as "thee girl" but possibly a future lucy and ponyprincess72 sounds like the daughter of a helper which might make her a possibility. Jule may be a possibility still too, but I have to agree that she sounds scripted and maybe thats because she is and it is a trick. IF they chose bree, we have to figure out what her qualifying factors were, obviously it was chosen long ago, her birthdate? location of birth? some profacy? If they went through the trouble of placing her into a new family so young that she didnt even know, then the chose her a long time ago.... they could not pick someone else so quickly

I've yet to go through all of the videos and its getting late here, I think you may be on to something with the zodiacs, but considering there is alot mentioning towards egypt and such, perhaps looking towards the astrological systems of the ancient worlds. I dunno, ive been watching this for a while but im am just starting to get involved in trying to figure things out.

Hi my name is Paige, nice to meet you!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The Candidate Possibilities Reply with quote

Hi, Paige. Welcome to the forum and the fight against the Order.

meryetaset wrote:
IF they chose bree, we have to figure out what her qualifying factors were, obviously it was chosen long ago, her birthdate? location of birth? some profacy? If they went through the trouble of placing her into a new family so young that she didnt even know, then the chose her a long time ago.... they could not pick someone else so quickly

Don't forget that Bree said she's only one of thousands of girls placed into a controlled home at birth. While she is one of the few who develop the characteristics at puberty that they need, she's not the only one that ever has - and they keep watch over all of these girls.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd be willing to bet that some of these girls are acting. they arn't really part of the order or anything but just want to get involved in the drama. be very careful because you don't know if they are for real in the order and need help, for real in the order and setting a trap or just plain retarded fans who want to meet bree. its a spooky thought, isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: