Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A possible Hint?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never liked jules until now
i'm freaking out over here. this is how i reacted when i first watched the cassie videos. holy shit.
it looks like either "saw me" or "savv me" (the vv and w are quite similar, no?). but my vote is for savv me, because that looks like "save me", which looks like a plea for help! i am so excited. TAAG to the rescue!

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:
i am so excited. TAAG to the rescue!

Er ... has anyone actually told them? I think I'm going to go inform Bree.
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
cbizzle44 wrote:
i am so excited. TAAG to the rescue!

Er ... has anyone actually told them? I think I'm going to go inform Bree.

Good idea. I just sent a message to Jules asking if she was involved with the Hymn of One. Hopefully I'll get a response.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first thing that came to mind was anagram.

if it was Saw Me it could be "was me" as in "I was almost the new girl".

but whatev:)
teambree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am 100% hoping for "save me"
most definately thinking that the second word is me... first word for sure starts with sa.... one can only hope it's save me then bring out the new tachy influenced breeeeeeee!
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone figured out how one young girl can have plastered SAVV ME on a hillside?

Also, I take it then that this group isn't interested in partaking in our little experiment. N'est Pas?
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Has anyone figured out how one young girl can have plastered SAVV ME on a hillside?

In Photoshop or Paint. She wouldn't have actually done it.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assumed she just plastered saw me on a picture of a hillside with photoshop.

it looks like she used embossed text, though i could be wrong. Smile
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then made it really dark so nobody would notice. Yeah, yeah, that makes sense... then sent it to somebody totally unconnected with the lg15 people. OK, ok. And spelled it wrong so it would take a while to comprehend....

Nope. Not buying it.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Then made it really dark so nobody would notice. Yeah, yeah, that makes sense... then sent it to somebody totally unconnected with the lg15 people. OK, ok. And spelled it wrong so it would take a while to comprehend....

Nope. Not buying it.
And what makes more sense is that she went to a hillside, spent time making it herself, then drove out far far far away to get a very unclear picture of it?

yeah, okay, makes sense. Wink

Maybe it's a code meant to be subtle. Like everything else in LG15. So only the right people will be able to decode it. Like everything else.

Who did she send it to who was unrelated to LG15? She responded by sending it to someone who asked if she was the new girl - that is basically like giving a hint for the storyline. But I think I missed who else she gave it out to - I'm not sure.

And what did she spell wrong?

We don't know if SAVV ME was misspelled or it is a code. We also don't know if its SAVV ME. It could be SAW ME or it something else. Too blurry to tell.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Susan wrote:

Nope. Not buying it.
And what makes more sense is that she went to a hillside, spent time making it herself, then drove out far far far away to get a very unclear picture of it?

yeah, okay, makes sense. Wink

Maybe it's a code meant to be subtle. Like everything else in LG15. So only the right people will be able to decode it. Like everything else.

Who did she send it to who was unrelated to LG15? She responded by sending it to someone who asked if she was the new girl - that is basically like giving a hint for the storyline. But I think I missed who else she gave it out to - I'm not sure.

And what did she spell wrong?

We don't know if SAVV ME was misspelled or it is a code. We also don't know if its SAVV ME. It could be SAW ME or it something else. Too blurry to tell.
Missed my point. I'm saying it was a newbee posting on a forum he was unfamiliar with, making up a story so he could play along. I've played with many pre-teens who pull this kind of stunt lots.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Missed my point. I'm saying it was a newbee posting on a forum he was unfamiliar with, making up a story so he could play along. I've played with many pre-teens who pull this kind of stunt lots.

Yes it seems a little suspicious that the first post this person made was to post this picture. Rolling Eyes and he/she hasn't posted anything since, one post that's it.
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. and I don't think that -the new girl- would be sending people coded messages. To ask someone who hasn't even acknowledged the existence of Bree (and has been ignoring Bree's questions) if she's -the new girl-, I highly doubt she'd be giving out coded messages. And who says that the new girl even knows that she's the new girl? If they've even told her that she's been chosen to do the ceremony, what are the chances that she would even know that she is replacing someone else who refused to do it?
Anth2020
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please tell AT LEAST ME what was EXACTLY in that message
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
Susan wrote:

Yes it seems a little suspicious that the first post this person made was to post this picture. Rolling Eyes and he/she hasn't posted anything since, one post that's it.

Good points all. The fact that Bree didn't acknowledge it when she was posting in her section earlier suggests to me that this is bogus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: