Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THIS IS THE NEW GIRL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think she is?
Yes!!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Maybe..
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
NEVER!!!!
81%
 81%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 27

avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she has a new vid!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lXufOgA_0zI
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avibabyyx33 wrote:
teambree wrote:
i think she's trying superrrrrrrrrrr hard to be like bree with the editing and the stuffed animals, homework... etc.

well maybe thats part of it. isn't the order trying to find girls like that? i mean they wanted bree, what if they want this girl because she acts like bree?

They choose to raise girls like Bree for some qualities they possess at birth, and then decide around puberty if they developed the right attributes for the ceremony. Girls who have stuffed animals and do homework are pretty common.

And, to be honest, we don't really know enough about her to say that she's like Bree at all. Let's hope to God she's not. It would be hard living on the same planet with two people like that.
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
avibabyyx33 wrote:
teambree wrote:
i think she's trying superrrrrrrrrrr hard to be like bree with the editing and the stuffed animals, homework... etc.

well maybe thats part of it. isn't the order trying to find girls like that? i mean they wanted bree, what if they want this girl because she acts like bree?

They choose to raise girls like Bree for some qualities they possess at birth, and then decide around puberty if they developed the right attributes for the ceremony. Girls who have stuffed animals and do homework are pretty common.

And, to be honest, we don't really know enough about her to say that she's like Bree at all. Let's hope to God she's not. It would be hard living on the same planet with two people like that.

haha thats sad and funny at the same time. yeah i guess we should just sit around and check her out a little more. like i said there only 2 vids. well now theres three but yeah.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like she's trying to play to the New Girl concept in this most recent video, but it comes off poorly. She says she cruises this forum in this video (which is obviously the case since she's a Maddison Atkins follower), but her dad having her study languages for a ceremony doesn't raise any red flags?

Between that and the Maddison connection, I'm thinking there's no way this one's in the running.
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think so. i'm just hoping for this one cause i honestly odn't like the other people and i most deffinatly do not like jules. idk maybe she'll lay off of maddisonatkins and go more to her own thing. you never know. so i'm still sticking with this one.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this girl is brilliant at satire. She is posting her own video's in Bree's style.... It's so subtle... it seems legitimate, but there's still that obvious hint that she knows this isn't real. I mean, read her You Tube profile...

And the last cut of the third video... hugging one knee while way over-exaggerating how boring her town is... it's a knock-off/parody of Bree's first VLog (the one still on You Tube but not posted on LG15's site).

The fact that this discussion is even taking place only goes to prove that she is really good at what she does. Major props to this girl!!

~T.B.

PS - The creators should definitely hire her... lol move over Jules!!!!
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh thanks for sticking up for her :]
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Hmmmm Reply with quote

Well, she's no Maddsion Atkins, but I like her better than Jules...i suppose that isn't too hard though. Can't say I'm impressed with this one, but she's okay i guess *shrugs*

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
reputationforte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shes not, look at her new video here

We are 100% F.U.N.

we have:

.orange slurpees
.pizza
.ice cream
.signing
.spin art
.Icebreakers Sours™

JOIN US!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. Omg. Great job, sweetie. You completely had us fooled. Running around, shamelessly promoting yourselves on the forum, having two pages of a thread and "HAHA I GOT YOU! LG is like so lame and you all thought I was the new girl!"

Ummm...yeah. Right.
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay no dont start being all b**chy okay? i didn't say you did i? no i didnt. i was talking about the people who messaged me. it was just making fun of her okay? get over it. the reason why i went on the forum was to promote myself because im gonna start the choose your own tube. btw yes this is floraviolax33. go check my myspace

www.myspace.com/avibabyyx33

sorry for getting you mad. honestly i thought this was the only way to get subscribers. i'm coming out with a new video anyway.
<33
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For future reference, when you parody something don't be condescending about it. You made that video like you had Punk'd all of LG15, when in reality, if you had promoted yourself, you might not have ever even shown up on these boards.

I'm fine if you want subscribers, but don't be so bitchy about it.
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha dont be bitchy? your the one thats being all bitchy. but whatever i dont want to start a forum fight. sorry for being "bitchy", whatever. but yeah i just wanted subscribtions. im coming out with a new vid anyone. it was just for the whole choose your own tube, american version. i just posted a new topic about it anyway. sorry.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"To those of you who thought I was a new girl...haha please."
That's a nice way to treat your subscribers who subscribed to you just because they thought you had something to do with LG15.

Whatever. I don't even care anymore.
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay i think you are taking this WAY to seriously. if you read my comments, most of my subscribers thought i was copying her and didnt even BELIEVE that i was the girl. so i dont know why you being soover dramatic about this. that was in the PAST. if you dont want to subscribe, if you dont want to watch.. then just don't watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The New Girl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: