Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bored? Talk to me. =]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you had your wisdom teeth out?
All of them, yes.
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Only one.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Two of them.
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Three Of Them.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Nope.
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
They never came in!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Bored? Talk to me. =] Reply with quote

Hi. I'm Lyssa if you don't already know me. [Alot of people do..I think] and I'm bored && people should talk to me because my mouth hurts cause I had a stupid wisdom tooth removed. Crying or Very sad
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad I'm sorry! I've never had teeth removed, but I had braces and that was pretty painful.
Sim7lizard
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my two top one removed and it took a complete surgery coz the root had melted with the jawbone... so they had to break the jawbone and... well I'll save you the details!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sim7lizard wrote:
I had my two top one removed and it took a complete surgery coz the root had melted with the jawbone... so they had to break the jawbone and... well I'll save you the details!

longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Lyssa. It sucks, I know. I've had two removed.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Eric
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had all four of mine removed at the same time and I sympathize, but I don't remember my extraction being that bad. I had to suck on some gauze for a day and I was drugged to the gills for about 30 hours and iced up for about 15 hours, but after that it was pretty much all good ... no swelling, virtually no pain. Maybe I was just lucky.

I hope your recovery ends up being as quick and relatively painless as mine was.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
Crying or Very sad I'm sorry! I've never had teeth removed, but I had braces and that was pretty painful.

Speaking of braces. My teeth are straight and I usually get asked if I have braces. About 2 years ago when I went to the dentist to get my Root canal redone cause apparently it didn't work the first time..[I really think my dentist is a quack but my mom says hes not] the nurse came in and was like "have you had braces? your teeth are straight" he comes in and tells me I need braces! Because my molers don't line up perfect. I'm like wtf. O.O
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sim7lizard wrote:

Sounds like what my mom had done. Ugh. I think there gonna have to surgecly removed my other three because the other bottom one isn't comnig in its only got like a tiny part in and the top didnt even show up yet. >.< I'm hopping I don't get dry socket from this one. Bleh.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Hi, Lyssa. It sucks, I know. I've had two removed.

How long did it take for it to stop hurting after words? Its really pissing me off cause the reason I went in was because other teeth were hurting and it turned out because that one was pushing those teeth or so the dentist said and the ones are still hurting so if by the time this is heeled those still hurt I'm gonna be so fucking pissed and then I'm gonna make my mom get me a new dentist. >.<
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric wrote:
I had all four of mine removed at the same time and I sympathize, but I don't remember my extraction being that bad. I had to suck on some gauze for a day and I was drugged to the gills for about 30 hours and iced up for about 15 hours, but after that it was pretty much all good ... no swelling, virtually no pain. Maybe I was just lucky.

I hope your recovery ends up being as quick and relatively painless as mine was.

So far its not. =[ And I have to get the other bottom one out soon and hes probably gonna have to surgecly do it because its hardly in at all. And same with top but idk when for those. He finally gave me some pain stuff yesterday but it hasn't helped at all! Ugh I hate him.
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was told that i only had wisdom teeth on my right side of my mouth (bottom and top)...and yes they were removed.

guess i'm not very wise Confused
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
Speaking of braces. My teeth are straight and I usually get asked if I have braces. About 2 years ago when I went to the dentist to get my Root canal redone cause apparently it didn't work the first time..[I really think my dentist is a quack but my mom says hes not] the nurse came in and was like "have you had braces? your teeth are straight" he comes in and tells me I need braces! Because my molers don't line up perfect. I'm like wtf. O.O
My teeth were pretty straight, but my dentist said they didn't line up right and would wear out when I was old, so I had to get them anyways. Confused
djmadscribbler
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
My teeth were pretty straight, but my dentist said they didn't line up right and would wear out when I was old, so I had to get them anyways. Confused

"Yeah, so I see I need a new Ferrari... I mean I see your teeth are a little crooked in the back there. You know when you get older those will wear right out unless you get braces right now... hmmm - calfskin leather seats..."
We shall nonetheless move forward to carve a name for ourselves in the annals of bold insurgency and death-defying derring-do. Once I have a keen blade at my hip and the Jolly Roger is flapping high above me, I believe I will find my true calling.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Pretty much.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
i was told that i only had wisdom teeth on my right side of my mouth (bottom and top)...and yes they were removed.

guess i'm not very wise Confused

Lol. The secretary in the office when we were leaving was like "now you have to learn more" or something and I didn't get it and looked at her like she was crazy and then my mom laughed and was like "Because its your wisdom tooth" and I was all like oohhh *laughs quietly* >_> I had a blonde moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: