Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soccerstar: "I Recognize Her!" [4/25/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
rupaZer0 wrote:
Soccerstar is canon. Just you wait and see.

I reckon so. But now i'm beginning to wonder whether she's a ceremony girl at all or a character they've put in to feed us information...

this video pretty much proves she's not ceremony girl. i was so waiting for her to say that she and jules see eachother at "something kind of like church".... but alas..... soccer indeed....
but i totally agree with libra in that
Quote:
Talor is going to be TAAG's link to Jules.

at least i hope. i like taylor. i want her to be canon

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Julie may have been kept back a year or 6... or are you saying Taylor is too old? I can't tell. They look about the same age to me, but I'm old as the hills and blind to boot! LOL
To me (and I could be wrong) Taylor looks like 15 or 16 and Jules looks like she's 12. Also their voices - Jules sounds way younger.

but that's just me, I guess.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I think.

I know that you can play up in soccer. Meaning play for a higher age bracket. So maybe Jules did that.

AND THENNN

Taylor may be old for her soccer age bracket. which means that due to cut off dates shes playing with people a year younger than her.

I guess that *could* explain the differences
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Here's what I think.

I know that you can play up in soccer. Meaning play for a higher age bracket. So maybe Jules did that.
In soccer many leagues won't let you play up past the age range. They don't let you play down, that's for sure. if you look too old they will actually check your birth certificate. Things can get very competitive in tournaments and I've seen people inquiring about ages.

however, they only let you play up a year in any league I've been in. Like "oh, she'll be 12 in august so she can play with the 12-13 instead of the 10-11 group." Stuff like that.

Also considering Taylor's soccer superstardom and her mother's pushing I'd expect taylor to play up instead of jules, you know?

What I think is they are just closer in age than they look.

I also feel like Taylor doesn't know much about soccer. She hasn't said anything blatantly untrue about soccer, but the pictures of her getting ready for practice (on cleats) and even her talking about how she has a set back up and all that doesn't sound exactly right. The fact that I don't think she knows much about girls soccer actually makes me think this might be canon more.

however, the fact she knows people on other teams, that makes sense. If you're on a competitive team you learn about the other players pretty fast.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said Taylor played down I'm saying shes old for her age bracket. so say shes 15. she's playing in the 14-15 age bracket.

I know over here you ARE allowed to play up. I know. I've witnessed my sister do it. So say Jules is doing that and is 13 and instead of playing in the 12-13 bracket shes playign in the 14-15 one.

and yes competitive players learn about other ones really happens quickly
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Jules is really really good. Sometimes they take middle schoolers to run on my high school track team if they are good enough runners.
skeeta
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no! taylor was my only hope...she's the only one besides jules who looks like she's canon. but now it seems they both are, and taylor's just there because of the jules connection. so we're stuvk with jules. crap.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skeeta wrote:
oh no! taylor was my only hope...she's the only one besides jules who looks like she's canon. but now it seems they both are, and taylor's just there because of the jules connection. so we're stuvk with jules. crap.
Don't give up hope. We still have the "Different Way of Seeing" coup attempt. Let's give it a shot before we knuckle under.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
I

I know over here you ARE allowed to play up. I know. I've witnessed my sister do it. So say Jules is doing that and is 13 and instead of playing in the 12-13 bracket shes playign in the 14-15 one.
I just said I've never seen it been allowed to go more than a year. I've played in a year ahead myself, but only because my birthday is late so they allowed it.

But what I was saying is (to me) it looks like there's like there's a bigger age difference. And I don't think they'd let you play up that much in a competitive league. I mean usually when someone is young they like keeping them in the age range so they can completely kick ass, unless the age range above is struggling.

Taylor is supposed to be really good, so if Jules was better that would really be saying something.

The only reason I brougth this up is because I thought they were implying they were the same age. I just want to go "on record" saying Jules looks way younger to me.
frankenstein girl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've thought from the moment I saw Taylor that she was canon. And this video makes me think that she's working for the Order. The video quality and acting makes it pretty obvious that she's going to be a part of the story line. And now she's making videos trying to "help" Bree. I'm thinking that she's there to help make Bree believe that there is a new girl for the ceremony and that Bree wouldn't have to do it anymore.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
skeeta wrote:
Don't give up hope. We still have the "Different Way of Seeing" coup attempt. Let's give it a shot before we knuckle under.

I agree! Let's get this thing underway!
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so what i think is that taylor is our new nikki b! well not totally but like the person that gives us the back up that says, yup jules is the new girl because a b &c i mean taylor seems more than happy to do a bit of research!!! and giving CLUES, there is something rather nancy drew bout her????
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest, she's kind a fattie-- but that's cool, i'm into that
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like she's canon to me

And yeah, she's a total fatty.

Last edited by onsweetavenue on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww shes chubby but def not as fat as i first thought she was
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: