Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0180-"What Happened to Us???" [4/26/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Aja wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:
Well it's not like BD&J know he's dead...
Chel, they said it was the gunshot that snapped them out of it, and DB talked about it.

Chel wrote:
er...wait, Did Nikki B. say that he was dead in "Following the Drugs"?
Yeah, so I guess, technically, according to the storyline, he's not confirmed dead. Nikki B is still considered fanfic, whether she really is or isn't, right?

You know what? That's one smart thing the Creators did. They can use what Nikki B says, or not; even though she obviously is canon to a certain degree.

Interesting... kidnapper dude could still be alive for all we know.

Not unless they're willing going to go back on what they displayed visually, and had Nikki and Daniel both mention. I really hope they're not going to do that.

But Juli was right in saying that technically, the kidnapper is not confirmed dead. Daniel says that the watcher shot the kidnapper, not that he was killed.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so confused.

OK, did Daniel say the guy who was shot in the desert was the one who kidnapped them? And if so, how would he know that, since they don't remember anything until the shot?

I'm getting a headache.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay just saw theres a new video. I'm pretty late this time I guess but oh well. Lol. I was watching "Theres Something About Mary" xD but anyway; was that Mary Had A Little Lamb playing? Lmao! Nice. Uhm I'm not so sure what to say about this video. I love Daniel and Jonas videos though. ^_^
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
But Juli was right in saying that technically, the kidnapper is not confirmed dead. Daniel says that the watcher shot the kidnapper, not that he was killed.

Well, we also saw his hand resting motionless for what was presumably a considerable period of time. He was definitely presented as dead.

In any case, even were he alive, BD&J getting their memories back wouldn't tell them that. I don't see how it would help them even then, really.

You wrote:
I'm so confused.

OK, did Daniel say the guy who was shot in the desert was the one who kidnapped them? And if so, how would he know that, since they don't remember anything until the shot?

I'm getting a headache.

He did say that, yes. I guess he figured it must have been the kidnapper since the guy was chasing them.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you noticed my previous post, but if the trio became aware when the shot was fired, how did Jonas know to get in the tub?
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
I don't know if you noticed my previous post, but if the trio became aware when the shot was fired, how did Jonas know to get in the tub?

The video description says Jonas has been having flashbacks.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:
Oh, yeah. Next stupid question: Why is Daniel in bed (not that I'm complaining) and how is that supposed to help him with recalling his memory?
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:
Oh, yeah. Next stupid question: Why is Daniel in bed (not that I'm complaining) and how is that supposed to help him with recalling his memory?

That I don't know. I'm assuming Daniel was supposed to be on the floor beside of the tub (the way things were back in that motel room), but I'm not sure how the cot he was on or the pillow plays into that. Seems to me that recreating the event would require more precision than that.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking Daniel didn't know where he was positioned in the hotel room, but wouldn't Jonas' flashback include a bit of that? I mean it's a bathtub. Cots don't generally show up in bathrooms.

Another thing: Wouldn't the switching off of the security camera have taken enough wakefulness that it should be easy to remember. He had to be close to the mental surface to do that, right?
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
I'm sure there's guys out there who think bree is uber hot, but I think they are sortof.. afriad to say it because her charachter is underage?

Nope, definately not afraid to say she is a cutie pie! Its just some girls ojn these boards... good golly are you people actually that horny in real life? Laughing

This was on my mind while at work about how as long as J and D are in videos, they could take this story ANYWHERE, and some of the females would be perfectly happy just because they are there!!

No matter how hot a chick is, that will only keep me watching but for so long! its amazing how video threads have went from meaningful convo about videos to a ses pool of people talking about physical attractiveness, thats just too funny!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
alysaface wrote:
I'm sure there's guys out there who think bree is uber hot, but I think they are sortof.. afriad to say it because her charachter is underage?

Nope, definately not afraid to say she is a cutie pie! Its just some girls ojn these boards... good golly are you people actually that horny in real life? :lol:

This was on my mind while at work about how as long as J and D are in videos, they could take this story ANYWHERE, and some of the females would be perfectly happy just because they are there!!

No matter how hot a chick is, that will only keep me watching but for so long! its amazing how video threads have went from meaningful convo about videos to a ses pool of people talking about physical attractiveness, thats just too funny!

I agree but I have something to let you in on: It's not funny at all.

I was thoroughly disappointed by this video last night and I knew that the next ten pages would be all the girls gushing over DB&J with occasional revelant and meaningful comments from fans who remember that there was a series at one point with these characters. Hell, I can recall a time when these threads would be packed with at least 30 different fans, all providing their own research and everyone mulling over clues and possible clues. It all seems like a waste of time now and look at what the threads have become! I loved what House said earlier. Them making montages of the boys would be no different then what they are doing now.

I forget who said my complaint was ignorant of all those who actually liked the video....I would just like to tell you that I DID read every post and I am grateful for all those people who are as frustrated as I am. At least I don't feel so crazy knowing others feel the same way.

Edited: I remember who it was now! Susan!
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! 'Twas me. I said it because I had just posted a remark about an inconsistency I perceived in the story and was wondering if that may have been a meaningful clue.

My post to you, though, wasn't about ignorance about who liked the video as much as it was about ignorance about people who found something meaningful in the video.

Last edited by Susan on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Could it be that what Daniel remembered under hypnosis (that Jonas wouldn't talk about on camera) has something to do with memories of the bathtub? Are D&J not posting in public videos what they recall?

It makes sense, but also is quite borrrinnnngggg.

ETA: I just gave the Creators an out on this one.
I'm going to repost my own post about the possible reason Jonas knew about the tub.

Sorry, but hot guys never go out of style in my book. However, whoever is posting for Jonas in the in-character section, just took all the good feelings I was developing for Jonas, and threw them in the dumpster.

I added a little to my previous post for clarity.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Wisi? I, too, miss the days of excited searches for clues. Hang in there, though, once this expansion phase stabilizes I'm sure the Creators will be focusing again on carrying the story forward.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGG

atleast there were close ups of jonas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: