Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Escape Revisited
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Damn! It's bad enough that my brain keeps leaking info, now I'm going blind too. Thanks, Lurker

But come to think of it, Bree isn't saying that it was the crazy guy, Daniel is.

What with the chasing, it was reasonable to assume.

(This part is out of character, not that it really matters anyway since Jonas couldn't have done it. In any case, we know it was the same guy because we saw the video of him chasing Bree and getting shot.)
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:
Damn! It's bad enough that my brain keeps leaking info, now I'm going blind too. Thanks, Lurker

But come to think of it, Bree isn't saying that it was the crazy guy, Daniel is.

(This part is out of character, not that it really matters anyway since Jonas couldn't have done it. In any case, we know it was the same guy because we saw the video of him chasing Bree and getting shot.)
I never saw the guy who took them and I never saw the guy they shot.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:

I never saw the guy who took them and I never saw the guy they shot.

It was the same kind of camera (with the eye effect on the lens), and it was a private transmission within the Order. Who else would it have been?
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying you work for the order or that you have cracked the order's security?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: