Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JayNineteen Correspondence [Archive]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: JayNineteen Correspondence [Archive] Reply with quote

lots of us are sending messages to him, and getting messages back. I thought maybe we could post them all here to look them over for clues as to what's going on and who he is.

Please post both what you sent to him and his response to you.

Contact Info:
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JayNineteen
Myspace (last name Vector): http://www.myspace.com/jnineteen

Last edited by ShardinsKitten on Mon May 14, 2007 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On April 23 I sent:

Quote:
Subject: We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.

I realize that this message may come off as somewhat of a surprise, and is completely random, and I apologize for this. Though, I happened to stumble upon your profile searching for an old friend. I got curious and decoded your message. I am not sure who the intended recipient of that message is, and I hope that I am not in the wrong for coming up with an answer. But there are many questions pressing me right now and I hope you don't mind answering them to ease my mind. Are you perhaps an acquaintance of TravelerJ19 or WalterDW? I was conversing with them about a few issues, but seem to have lost contact. If you do by chance know them or of their whereabouts, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that information with me. I fear that they may be in danger; and that a few secrets may be at stake. I trust that you will you be honest with me.

Best Regards,
Romy

In response I recieved:
Quote:

Subject: Re: We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.

Since you are of the mind that you learn more by looking and not finding, then perhaps, for your edification, it is best I not spoon feed the answers to you. My advice is instead you continue seeking.

- J

So I attempted to get info once again:

Quote:
Subject: No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.

It is apparent that my message was not straightforward enough. The point wasn't that I wanted to be spoonfed answers,but instead wanted clarification. Many of us fear for the worst on what has become of Walter and TravelerJ, and even more so of the vials that were to be en route to a declared recipient. I have spent literally weeks, seeking out answers with nothing but open ends, and unanswered questions. I would hope that you would have the decency to answer a few simple questions.

Sincerely,
Romy

In turn Jay responded with:

Quote:
Subject: Re: No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.

Send me a few simple questions, and I will provide you a few simple answers.

Wierd, J didn't sign his last message Shocked
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided to try a different approach with our new friend:

From me:

JNineteen:

From me:

JNineteen:

From me:

JNineteen:

From me:

JNineteen:

Last edited by Musique on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too lazy right now to post caps. I sent this:

Quote:
Subject: Hey there
Hi Jay, how's everything? I see that you've subscribed to WarPylol. Quick-tempered, you say? Indeed, seems like "location verified" has gone against him a couple of times now.

So, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself: I always tell lies, can't really avoid it, ever! A knave, if you will. Smile

I suspect you and I are not much different. Now that you know a little bit about me, I will respectfully ask you to clarify just two statements, if you don't mind. Please tell me, true or false:

1. If I were to ask you "is it a bad idea to destroy the cure?" you would deny it.
2. You're just like me (see above) XOR your answer to this statement will be a lie.

Please think them through and answer carefully, that is, if you do agree to answer. I'm not sure if I expect an answer or not, but I thought, what's the harm in trying?

Thanks,
Deagol

He replied:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Hey there
Walter told me of you – a quick study, and a useful member of the team. In your roundabout way, you have identified a primary element essential to the success of the project. Trust.

Original Message:

> Hi Jay, how's everything? I see that you've subscribed to WarPylol. Quick-tempered, you say? Indeed,...

I then sent this:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Trust

Original Message:
> ...a primary element essential to the success of the project. Trust.

His response was:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Re: Trust
It is of greator importance that I should be able to trust you.

Original Message:
> So true. So, why should I trust you?

I just replied:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Trust
Well, that spelling ain't really helping.

Original Message:
> It is of greator importance that I should be able to trust you.

Here we go:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Re: Trust
Ha Ha, fair enough, but remember this is not a game. We have a serious project to complete. Spelling is the least of our concerns.

Original Message:
> Well, that spelling ain't really helping.

Me:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Trust
Alright, I agree. So what's your last name?

Original Message:
> Ha Ha, fair enough, but remember this is not a game. We have a serious project to complete...

Finally:
Quote:
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trust
I am being watched. Timing is of the utmost importance. The information you seek will be forthcoming at the appropriate time on a need-to-know basis. Trust. That is all for now.

Original Message:
> Alright, I agree. So what's your last name?
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent:
ignatzmouse wrote:
To: JayNineteen
Sent: May 12, 2007
Read:
Subject: ijoopyaattzbqkipyerggjqa
The volunteer corps has been going crazy over your profile.
Going crazy, I say crazeeeee!
All attempts at decryption have gone nowhere.
Can you give us a hint?
?

Lame "TGAC?" meaning give us a hint whether it's an encrypted DNA sequence we're looking for.

And the reply:
JayNineteen wrote:
Sent: May 12, 2007
Subject: Re: ijoopyaattzbqkipyerggjqa

ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent this to him awhile ago, and have not go a response. Maybe this puzzle is the response, so I thought I would post it just in case. I'll add the response here should I ever get one lol.

Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: JayNineteen (Two sent, one response)

To: JayNineteen

Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too lazy to do screen caps.

I sent:
Quote:
Jay,

I have recovered the package that was left at UC Santa Cruz. It seems that the package was intact and no contents were damaged.

My colleagues have discovered what appears to be a friend or partner of yours, Sandi. She is resistant to speak with us. What information can you give me about her?

By the way, you spelled vial wrong on your message. Or perhaps that was Sandi? Or was it intentional? I know you want vials destroyed, but I don't know what to do with a vail.

Cheers,

Aja

And Jay responded with:
Quote:
I've given you everything required to do what you need to do. When you have finished your task, we'll talk.

Good work so far.

Jay

Musique
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote with a link to my "J-8 Destroy" video:
Quote:
The task is completed.

Cheers,

Aja

Jay responded with:
Quote:
Well done. You've passed this portion of the test.

Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another one...

I wrote:
Quote:
Vial or vail? You'd think that after 75 years one would learn the correct spelling of this simple word.

Aja

Jay responded with:
Quote:
While it's true, I have been known to make mistakes in my time - very large ones in fact - vail is not one of them.

If ever you catch a mistake on my part, I appreciate you calling my attention to it.

To which, after we figured out Sandi's last name was Star, I responded with:
Quote:
Ahhh, now I understand.

But why have you pointed us to this Star?

Aja

ETA: Got a response from Jay:
Quote:
Congratulations on a job well done.

About Sandi - you need to understand, she's not like the rest of us. Why have I pointed you to her? Stars help us navigate through our darkest hour. We're going to need her.

cainam
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent this message to j

got this response
cainam
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know why but this question was eating at me, and what do you know he replied Smile

The message

The reply
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent:
Quote:
You don't make spelling mistakes from what I've learned.

Athanor? Athentor?

I see that the 'o' is not the same size as the rest, and 'o' is not an amino acid abbreviation.

ATHENTR?

Alanine
Threonine
Histidine
Glutamic Acid
Asparagine
Threonine
Arginine

Is there a key we're missing?

Just thinking out loud... to you.

Aja

Jay responded with:
Quote:
This may be a stretch for those of you who are more firmly based in logic, but to understand the remainder of the embedded information, it's time to journey into the realms of archetype and allegory.

-J

P.S. As deagol will attest, I most certainly do make spelling mistakes. If you are ever uncertain, simply ask.

ETA: If you guys want screen caps, just ask. Until then, I'll continue being lazy. Razz
phipunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dropped a line to Jay on the 28th, just after his most recent login. Since he seemed to be using youtube as his primary channel, I sent him a copy there last night.

I wrote:

phipunk wrote:

Subject: YourSpace
Hello, Dr. Jay.

I sent a message to your other point of contact a few days ago, shortly after the last time you logged in there. Patience is a virtue I'm proud to espouse, but in the interest of expedience, I thought I would relay my correspondence here as well.

There is another note waiting for you there, but it is not as pressing, and probably doesn't tell you anything you don't already know.

Regards,
Philip

Date: May 28, 2007 8:58 PM
Subject: From one scientist to another
Body: Hello,

I was recently contacted by the people working with you on carrying out Walter's program. I imagine they singled me out based on my scientific background.

Given the sensitive nature of this undertaking, I wanted to communicate with you directly to ensure that my involvement does not jeopardize the mission.

In case you doubt my credentials, please visit

http://www.a_url_about_me.edu/~my_username_there/

to view a brief CV. I'm sure you're familiar with the institute that employs me. In fact, you probably have had a number of collaborators there, and I'm sure many technical staff from The Facility ended up there at one point or another.

If you remain skeptical about my trustworthiness, contact me based on the information you see on that page. You know that just not anyone can get an email address under that domain name.

Best regards,
Dr. Philip Mylastname

And his reply (at 12:06 PST, incidentally):

youtube::jaynineteen wrote:

Welcome to the team Dr. Mylastname. You may call me Jay.

My apologies for not responding to you sooner. The demands of this project are sometimes more than I can juggle, and currently, I don't have a trusted assistant. I'm getting on in years you know, and I don't move quite as fast as I used to. While time is of the essence in completing our work, thoroughness is more important than velocity.

It has been some time since I have had any personal involvement at your campus, however I did some consulting for Professor Emeritus D_____ when he was based there in the early days of his meteorite research.

I appreciate that you recognize the sensitivity of this endeavor. Your involvement in no way jeopardizes the mission. I expect you will be a tremendous asset. Your credentials certainly speak for themselves. I am looking forward to our future association.

-J

There's nothing really new here (at least, not that I can see), but I figured it was worth sharing for flavor, if nothing else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: