Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestion for Organizing Maddison's Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Suggestion for Organizing Maddison's Forum Reply with quote

I was actually posting this suggestion in a different thread when it was suddenly moved. I have noticed a number of calls to move a number of threads out of this forum. Some of them I personally find to be helpful when figuring out the Maddison ARG, but I can understand why others can say they shouldn't be here. So, I have a suggestion:

Perhaps within Maddy's forum there could be two sub-forums:
One for In-Game problem solving and discussion (as this forum originally was), and the other for semi in-game/semi-out-of-game speculation related to Maddison and potential Maddison tie-ins.

I'm not talking about an "Off Topic" place where anything goes, rather a place where other LG15 material can be discussed among Maddison's fans from a "Maddison Avenue" perspective. To be perfectly honest, I am growing more and more disenchanted with the main-stream "Bree" forums & storyline. I would LOVE a place to interact with you guys about some of this stuff from a Maddison-centric view point.

~TheeBerean
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this cannot be physically done with the structure of the forum maybe we could suggest using subject tags.

[VIDEO](Discussion)* - Video - Video related
[PUZZLE](Solved)* - Puzzle - Puzzle work and solutions.
[DROP](Found)* - Drop - Pickup status and work.

add this one

[OFFTOPIC] - Not dealing directly with the maddison plot but of intrest to the maddison crew

*=optional

So you could place TFW videos here under

[VIDEO][OFFTOPIC] TFW - Looky Loo

If we want off topic items to have a place here this maybe a temporary solution.

X
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this section does allow for discussion of Maddy tie-ins. For example, I find this thread very relevant:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9399

Also, eventhough these are TFW threads, they involve Maddy to some extent and I think are appropriate here:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9392
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9147

The thread that was moved had no relationship at all with Maddison, to my knowledge, but if you think there is a tie-in that no one noticed, I see no problem in starting a thread about it specifically to deal with the Maddy connection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: