Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24 "Mi Escuela" [4/27/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
"No tengo gusto"

Means "I have no taste". LMAO
you mean "No me gusta"

LoL her languages really do suck. Poor girl

LOL!

Dear God. She's not only butchered french... but also Spanish? Even more significantly spanish?

Are the creators trying to amuse us?
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Since my parents are getting upset at me for using the camera so much, I may have to stop making the videos..."

Oh God, if only!
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:
Inigo wrote:
"No tengo gusto"

you mean "No me gusta"

LOL!

Dear God. She's not only butchered french... but also Spanish? Even more significantly spanish?

German too!

But I think I know now what's wrong with her acting. I think it feels weird because she always looks directly into the camera, which is like she's reading rather than acting.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:
Inigo wrote:
"No tengo gusto"

you mean "No me gusta"

LOL!

German too!

But I think I know now what's wrong with her acting. I think it feels weird because she always looks directly into the camera, which is like she's reading rather than acting.

And It seems like the director has instructed her to slow down, or speak slower, so her lines seem forced to me. It makes it hard to watch, it's just not natural.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can see her eyes reading too. Poor sweetie. She's trying so hard.
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
oh yeah.. and i need to add...

since these kiddos live in Dallas.. my freakin hood.. i'd like to know where the form is to sign up for the Dallas faction of the HoO. tyvm.

and i also need to add...

i don't particularly hate her, i just feel like a pervert myself, even though i'm only 21 and a girl... watching some little kids vlogs. if that makes any sense at all..

I'm a 26 y/o female and her videos make me feel all squicky too. I feel that if someone were to walk in on me watching them and they didn't know about lg15 they would think I was some sorta weirdo!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GawainsChallenge wrote:
Er. If there's one thing I hate about LG15, it's that it's perpetuated stereotypes about homeschoolers from the start. I don't completely blame them; it's a good plot device, but I was exclusively homeschooled right up to college, and I never felt overly pressured or deprived of social interaction. While there are probably a few homeschoolers like that, some of the most social, well-rounded (and intelligent and informed) people I know are my fellow homeschoolers.

I don't think they've been promoting stereotypes about homeschoolers here in that regard. Bree even went to public school until the other kids were making fun of her.

In any case, even if Bree hadn't gone to public school at all, not every homeschooler has the Order dictating their life. Homeschooling kids would only make it that much easier.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
Is it just the lighting or is her hair a different color now?

I agree. It looks alot more brownish now.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
"Since my parents are getting upset at me for using the camera so much, I may have to stop making the videos..."

Oh God, if only!

My thoughts exactly! I almost left her a comment saying THANK GOD! lol. But I didn't want to be so mean. Embarassed Lol.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh whats everyones take on her messing up the spanish? Remember Daniel in the "miss me" video and the crappy attempt at sounding hip-or young they did..maybe this is oppys or the orders crappy attempt at language skills. Laughing

Inigo wrote:
"No tengo gusto"

you mean "No me gusta"

LOL!

When you traslate it online you get "I do not have pleasure" lmao. But online doesn't get stuff correct usually because most spanish stuff doesn't traslate to english word-for-word.

Sorry for the double post.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
Inigo wrote:
"No tengo gusto"

you mean "No me gusta"

LOL!

When you traslate it online you get "I do not have pleasure" lmao. But online doesn't get stuff correct usually because most spanish stuff doesn't traslate to english word-for-word.

Ugh. Just one more reason i'm rooting for Taylor. At least she can make some expressive faces. Jules just has this constant 'am I reading my lines ok?' look on.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I. hate. her. so. fucking. much.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hate" is too strong a word for me. I don't like Jules all that much, though. Her voice is rather monotone and the videos move along much too quickly (though "Mi Escuela" was decently paced). And the videos seem to be all surface with little substance, and thus forgettable. This most recent video is exciting because she might not post videos anymore, which will at least provide some plot Smile .
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I speak Spanish as well and hearing Jules say, "No tengo gusta" made me laugh harder than I have in a long time! (Well, maybe since yesterday.) I actually "hate" Jules. I think that is the perfect word for it. Let's just say I dislike Jules as much as Lurker dislikes Bree. Then again, I strongly dislike Bree, too.

However, I am so fed up with this series that I almost don't care anymore that a terrible actress like her is becoming the focus point of LG15. And this comic attempt at Spanish made me realize that she can provide some much needed laughs for myself! I have let my negativity get to me because of this shitty series and her videos will be help me lighten up.

So, I am not saying I care if she stops making videos, but I don't care if she continues either. At this point, I will keep watching just to laugh!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked this video. It seems to be getting somewhere with Jules, her actor does seem to be doing better (though I liked her all along), and the "No tengo gusta" almost killed me it was so damn funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: