Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24 "Mi Escuela" [4/27/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't like Jules. She looks like she is only 10 years old or something and can't speak French if her life depended on it. I think that Taylor should be the new girl, or like some of you guys believe, Christopher Walken should be her. That would be perfect! Very Happy I just hope the creators know what they are doing!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like jules. i'll admit it. i disliked her entirely at the beginning, but she's growing on me.

if she could get a little more into it - be more casual - i'd be happier. at least bree had that going for her. she would pause and do the "ummmmms" and stuff just like any of us would on cam.

you know what i mean?

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. I'm starting to think that whoever "outted" Nikki Bower (As Alli Danzinger. I KNOW she's not canon, shush) should go looking through those wedding pictures again to see if "Jules" just so happens to be the Flower Girl or something, lol.

I still... just can't imagine that they hired this girl as a professional actor. Certainly you'd get a lot more bang for your buck, even if you weren't even paying the girl.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
I speak Spanish as well and hearing Jules say, "No tengo gusta" made me laugh harder than I have in a long time! (Well, maybe since yesterday.) I actually "hate" Jules. I think that is the perfect word for it. Let's just say I dislike Jules as much as Lurker dislikes Bree. Then again, I strongly dislike Bree, too.

However, I am so fed up with this series that I almost don't care anymore that a terrible actress like her is becoming the focus point of LG15. And this comic attempt at Spanish made me realize that she can provide some much needed laughs for myself! I have let my negativity get to me because of this shitty series and her videos will be help me lighten up.

Christ if you don't like this series what are you still doing here?
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
I speak Spanish as well and hearing Jules say, "No tengo gusta" made me laugh harder than I have in a long time! (Well, maybe since yesterday.) I actually "hate" Jules. I think that is the perfect word for it. Let's just say I dislike Jules as much as Lurker dislikes Bree. Then again, I strongly dislike Bree, too.

However, I am so fed up with this series that I almost don't care anymore that a terrible actress like her is becoming the focus point of LG15. And this comic attempt at Spanish made me realize that she can provide some much needed laughs for myself! I have let my negativity get to me because of this shitty series and her videos will be help me lighten up.

Perhaps because she — like many of us who currently have gripes — liked it before and keeps hoping it will improve.

To be honest, Inigo, if you look at the posts throughout the forum, I think you'll probably find that there's none of us who think this is exactly a high point in LG's history. In fact, I dare say most of us think it's a bigger low than the Motel Saga which almost made us insane (you had still Gemma at the time, so I'm not sure if it bothered you quite as much; I kid, I kid).

I'm definitely in the camp that thinks this is an all-time low. Why I keep watching, though? I liked the series before, and I keep hoping it will improve. It's also an interesting experiment.

That, and I like - and wish to support - the actors.

Last edited by Lurker on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG
worst actress ever!
I honestly, can't stand her
not in the least.
the more I hear her, the less I like her!
I want to kick her in the knee....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Inigo wrote:

Perhaps because she — like many of us who currently have gripes — liked it before and keeps hoping it will improve.

To tell the truth I don't know why I am still here, yes, I liked it before, maybe even loved it. I agree this is a particular low point, the "new girl" plot twist might be the final straw. I don't expect it to improve at this point. I think I just need to see this through to the bitter end. I need to know how this ends, not the just the story but the whole Lonelygirl meta-saga.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think thats the problem with Jules.

She's TOO MUCH LIKE BREE. She's like...Bree Lite or some thing.

I like the other girls better because they actually have their own interests and personalities.

Though I will admit that her acting is improving some what...Just not enough for me to actually accept her into the LG15 universe.

I'll be over here voting for Flowersonmyhat and Horrorlass, kthnx.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaven wrote:
alysaface wrote:
oh yeah.. and i need to add...

since these kiddos live in Dallas.. my freakin hood.. i'd like to know where the form is to sign up for the Dallas faction of the HoO. tyvm.

and i also need to add...

i don't particularly hate her, i just feel like a pervert myself, even though i'm only 21 and a girl... watching some little kids vlogs. if that makes any sense at all..

I'm a 26 y/o female and her videos make me feel all squicky too. I feel that if someone were to walk in on me watching them and they didn't know about lg15 they would think I was some sorta weirdo!

exactly! thank god i'm not the only one =)

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lunafox
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regarding her language skills. I guess her dad is right to be drilling her so much... because as it is she needs to work on it
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
onsweetavenue wrote:
Is it just the lighting or is her hair a different color now?

I agree. It looks alot more brownish now.
Maybe it's just the lighting, or maybe you have to have brown bree-hair for the ceremony.

combining that the fact that she used to have "boy cut short" hair and now she grew it out.

God I hope she doesn't suddenly come in with thicker eyebrows too Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realized that she's really pretty today. Or she will be when she reaches puberty. Aw.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, who is writing her script?
Despite being in the Mesh style, it is dumbfoundingly simple. Jules's admittedly poor acting skills are only made 10 times worse by having absolutely nothing to work with here. If you actually parse through the script, you'll realize that it's actually just a jumble of the same 10 words arranged in various patterns:
1. parents
2. video(s)
3. so
4. fun
5. homeschooled
6. enjoy
7. making
8. something
9. study(ing)
10. *anything Spanish and grammatically incorrect*

I'm not even joking. If I was the actress and handed this script, I would have refused to do it unless I could at the very least simply change some of the word usages so that they weren't so darn repetitive (no wonder she quit afterwards). If you check my list, almost every single one of those words managed to be uttered no less than 3 times in 73 seconds. It's freaking unbelievable. Worst of all is her love of the phrase 'making videos': "Making videos is so fun... I may have to stop making the videos... So, I guess that's why I enjoy making videos." Add her quote of "As you can tell, my parents make me study a lot" to it and that's her making or being made to do something 4 times in what amounts to a paragraph!

A close second example for most frusteratingly-poor scripting goes to the last few lines of it, which I think speak for themselves:
"So, I've been homeschooled for several years... So, I guess that's why I enjoy making videos. So, I'm gonna try to make more videos and stay in touch with everyone... So adios, and good bye."

Do you know any other words? I can't imagine this number of so's could possible have been existed together in the same script, despite her blatantly dry-right-from-memorization reading of it, but since the reading is so wooden it's very hard to tell! And very annoying either way! I think the question now is who is the faux-Mesh writer behind this travesty and why have the Creators chosen to unleash his terror on an undeserving fanbase!?
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola Jules. Mi llamo watermelondcabeza!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: