Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24- "Hear Me Out" [4/30/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
So, the actress quit and they actually persuaded her to come back?!!!?? What were they thinking? Who looks at our feedback and does that??? Apparently writers are trying to kill this series! Well, I don't care how heartless I sound by posting this:

I still hate Jules!!!

I don't believe that was ever proved to be true. I think it was just speculation from the members here based on how the video was done.

The creators said an actor had just DROPPED OUT of the project and they had to rewrite and re-edit things. They never said that one quit and had a change of heart later on.

Don't worry about it Libra, wisi is one of those people that feels the need to constantally have something to complain about or else her day is ruined.. no use trying to rationally explain stuff to her..

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:

Don't worry about it Libra, wisi is one of those people that feels the need to constantally have something to complain about or else her day is ruined.. no use trying to rationally explain stuff to her..

Haha okay. I've just seen so many people on the forums take what other members say (as opinion!) and treat it like fact and that drives me nuts!!!

Back to the video: I still can't get over how different Jules looks. I mean if they didn't want us to think she was 12 then they should have done her hair nicer in the earlier videos Wink

I don't hate her. As an actress... I dunno what to think. But as a character, I think whoever the writer is got down the confused slightly hyper teenage girl that I assume she's supposed to be.

Think about how this character was raised. Brought up to study study study, had no interaction with people other than her family, OF COURSE she is going to talk to the camera so awkwardly! To me it makes sense that she talks to the camera so matter-of-factly. She just states things back to the camera like she memorized them because that's how she learns!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
Libra wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
So, the actress quit and they actually persuaded her to come back?!!!?? What were they thinking? Who looks at our feedback and does that??? Apparently writers are trying to kill this series! Well, I don't care how heartless I sound by posting this:

I still hate Jules!!!

I don't believe that was ever proved to be true. I think it was just speculation from the members here based on how the video was done.

The creators said an actor had just DROPPED OUT of the project and they had to rewrite and re-edit things. They never said that one quit and had a change of heart later on.

I try to complain less. I told everyone that I will not say anything negative again in the threads for the LG15 videos because it is pointless. They either don't care about our opinions or they just don't read them. I have poked around the maddisonatkins threads but I haven't complained in the few comments I have posted. With the Jules' threads, I just wanted to add to many of the remarks I read from my fellow fans, who felt the same way I did.

I just wanted to react to your unnecessary cruelty with some maturity and explain myself. However, if you still think this way of me then I suppose that is your choice and, frankly, it doesn't affect me. It defintely doesn't ruin my day! (Today is ruined without your maliciousness.....I broke up with my boyfriend of one year. We were going to get married.)

I won't call you a bitch or any other vulgar names I can think of for you right now. I simply want to explain myself. You were extremely rude, especially because your callousness was unprovoked. You just know that, okay? Have a nice day!
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, nice, I just find you to be one of those constantally negative people who would complain/argue with a wall if noone else would listen to you. I wasn't "callous" I'm just tired of reading your complaints everywhere on this forum. If you don't like it.. why in the world do you continue to watch and attempt to bring your negativity unto other people.. I just think it's uncalled for.. And i'm tired of reading it as i already said..

I don't really think my comments were "unnecessary cruelty" I just see them as the truth. Calling me Malicious for saying that you're negative? Um... haha, give me a break.

Nice "maturity" there, because i said something that is TRUE, you constantally complain, so you *think* that I am a bitch? Haha, whatever, at least i'm not negative!!!

You have a nice day yourself, now!

You should probably get a blog or something so you can vent your perma-negativeness out other places than here.. =)

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm...wow...let's lay off the ad hominem attacks on eachother.
group hug?
yay.

moving on. Basically, this is how it is. Obviously, Jules is canon. Whether she's the new girl or a trap for the TAAG is another question, but we're going to have to deal with her for now. She's around for at least a few more videos.
We can all be so annoyed and mad and say we're going to stop watching it the series; however, I know that most of you are as addicted if not more so than I am. You'd watch this series if it was just a lava lamp running for 5 minutes in every video, looking for clues. "That waxy lump looked like the egyptian symbol for Osiris! IT'S A CLUE!!!"

don't deny. you know it's true.

And didn't people hate Jonas for a while when he started putting out videos? I know I didn't really care for him.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alysa, haven't you been paying attention to the forums lately?!?!? Everyone has been complaining!!!!!!!!!!
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that's true khjg, just in my opinion wisi is one of the worst complainers..

stalk me.

garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GawainsChallenge wrote:

While she (the actress) undoubtedly needs to learn to deal with criticism (it's absolutely unavoidable in the entertainment business), let me assure you that it takes either a huge ego or a tiny ego (or a lot of experience) to not be bothered by criticism of something that matters to you.

True. I don’t know why so many are assuming she’s dealt poorly with this criticism. All I can tell so far is that she’s channeled some of it into her acting.

HyeMew wrote:
no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

~ Eleanor Roosevelt -- Great quote!

Lurker wrote:
Quote:

Leave her alone

Unlike Bree she is pure and innocent
Jules isn't the one who destroyed her family
to satisfy her own worldly lust

Why are you writing in stanzas, by the way?

It’s almost iambic pentameter. You should turn it into a sonnet.

Hippie wrote:
Ok i need to sleep. gnight and morning on my fine 24th bday, any thoughts on drinks?

24? You should have Sangria – wine, fruit, club soda, and sugar to taste. Drink big glasses of it over ice. Happy Birthday!
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmmmm Sangria is the best!

stalk me.

betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm...i liked it! i really did...good video.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garnet wrote:

24? You should have Sangria – wine, fruit, club soda, and sugar to taste. Drink big glasses of it over ice. Happy Birthday!

LOL as a spaniard I feel it is my duty to say that the real sangria is actualy just lemonade, wine and sometimes a bit of rum or vodka, with ice of course.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:

moving on. Basically, this is how it is. Obviously, Jules is canon. Whether she's the new girl or a trap for the TAAG is another question, but we're going to have to deal with her for now. She's around for at least a few more videos.
We can all be so annoyed and mad and say we're going to stop watching it the series; however, I know that most of you are as addicted if not more so than I am. You'd watch this series if it was just a lava lamp running for 5 minutes in every video, looking for clues. "That waxy lump looked like the egyptian symbol for Osiris! IT'S A CLUE!!!"

Hah, it's funny because it's true.

They have us hooked.

Personally I don't hate the creators or think they are idiots or inconsiderate. I just think this was a bad idea. I'm entitled to my opinions, negative or positive, and this forum hardly has to be all rainbows and sunshine patting the creators on the back.

I don't like it, I'll live, and I'll continue to watch I guess, though I must say my interest is definitely fading.

But, like in other tv shows, I will complain and bitch about the one character I don't like (f**k you, Juliette from LOST and Izzie from Grey's) just because.

This forum wouldn't be much fun if we all had to keep our whining to ourselves. Smile

Though of course only complaining or just calling the whole series garbage wouldd kinda get on my nerves after awhile and it's nice to hear something positive. So, while I don't like Jules, I'm okay with Taylor. While I don't like the videos lately, I thought Alex was good. I'm excited they are in a change of scenery. There's your positivity to alleviate my whining.

Wink
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garnet wrote:
GawainsChallenge wrote:

While she (the actress) undoubtedly needs to learn to deal with criticism (it's absolutely unavoidable in the entertainment business), let me assure you that it takes either a huge ego or a tiny ego (or a lot of experience) to not be bothered by criticism of something that matters to you.

True. I don’t know why so many are assuming she’s dealt poorly with this criticism. All I can tell so far is that she’s channeled some of it into her acting.

[/quote]
What has been bothering me lately is people saying we should be careful of her feelings because she's a young girl and we don't want to hurt her.

I understand she's young, I'm just not going to hold my tongue and only say good things just because I'm sensitive to her age.

If I were in Jules' shoes or anyone around her I'd try to keep her off the forums and away from the negativity as much as possible. And the negativity she did hear, she seems to be dealing with okay.

I just don't like when people try to make you into some sort of villain who likes making kids cry because you say that Jules can't act.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onsweetavenue wrote:
But, like in other tv shows, I will complain and bitch about the one character I don't like (f**k you, Juliette from LOST and Izzie from Grey's) just because.

OH good lord I know, right! I <3 Izzie to death, but I basically just want her to die and go be with denny right now. stupid slut.

And juliette needs to die too, yay!

EVERYBODY DIE!

stalk me.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, better, but I still don't like her.
Anyone else notice her Southern accent? I never realized it before. It was cute. She looked pretty.

Her mouth is still unbelievably irritating though. She looks like she has a wad of gum in each cheek. And her voice is so hard to listen to. -gag-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: