Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avajoy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one. Reply with quote

Who's to say that Mr. Zipp and Adam aren't the same person? MZ made it quite clear that the passwords could only be known by someone "who really knows her", and who else knows her in-game, but Adam?

There's the huge, gaping hole of motivation, but then Adam could be working for Mr. Zipp. Could be friends with his kid, who knows? Emily could be his kid, for all we know!

15 days "until both the sender and receiver are eliminated". We keep asking "Why Adam? Why did he have to get killed too?" and the answer could very well be that he was in on it, and he had to die, too.

This may be grasping at straws, but you never know - I could be on to something!

PROUD BRONAS SUPPORTER!
Letal89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Zipp talks about having a kid in danger. I think Adam is a bit too young, but you never know these days. I like that you're thinking outside the box though.
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I thought the same thing, actually.

I swear to you that I heard Adam say "abortion" at one point in that last video.
Avajoy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's not Mr. Zipp, he could be working for/with Zipp, or even be Zipp's kid. I think there is something significant about Adam.

PROUD BRONAS SUPPORTER!
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one. Reply with quote

Avajoy wrote:
Who's to say that Mr. Zipp and Adam aren't the same person? MZ made it quite clear that the passwords could only be known by someone "who really knows her", and who else knows her in-game, but Adam?

How would we reconcile all that stuff about a kid with Adam, though? Also, anyone who hacked Maddison's accounts and got her passwords could be said to "know her" in a way. I'm unfamiliar with or forgetting where the part about someone "who really knows her" (please refresh my memory), but could it perhaps be meant in the way I'm referring to?

Presumably, in order to upload the video of killing them, War Pylol would have needed to hack Maddison's account anyway, right? So it's not out of the question.

Of course, we are still left to wonder why Mr. Zipp would have chosen Maddison. He must have known about her somehow.

Avajoy wrote:
There's the huge, gaping hole of motivation, but then Adam could be working for Mr. Zipp. Could be friends with his kid, who knows? Emily could be his kid, for all we know!

Maybe. Interesting idea, at the least.

Avajoy wrote:
15 days "until both the sender and receiver are eliminated". We keep asking "Why Adam? Why did he have to get killed too?" and the answer could very well be that he was in on it, and he had to die, too.

I can't see why anyone would be confused about Adam getting shot too. He was the receiver every bit as much as Maddison, and was just as involved.

I really doubt that Adam is Mr. Zipp. Maybe he knows who Zipp's kid is, but even then I don't think that makes sense. If Zipp and Adam believed Maddison could help somehow, Adam could have just relayed the information to her in-person without a transmission to trace that would result in them dying to begin with.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Adam was killed because he happened to be there when they found the pigeon. He knew as much info as Maddy did, so he was a threat to whoever Mr Zipp was referring to.

Come to think of it, we all know as much as Maddy and Adam know! We're all targets!

This whole thing right from the beginning has me so freaked out. This is just pretends right? I have asked before, but I've never been satisfied with the answer I have gotten. This is scary.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one. Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Of course, we are still left to wonder why Mr. Zipp would have chosen Maddison. He must have known about her somehow.

Strange thought... what if Maddison is Mr. Zipp's kid? Perhaps he was trying to get a message to her but didn't want to come right out and say "I am your father" for various reasons... he thought she would be put in even more danger than she already was... perhaps Warpy/whoever didn't know who the child was at that point (until the 25th)... perhaps he didn't want to freak her out all at once.

Its the only thing that makes sense as to why he chose her... perhaps he had been keeping tabs on her from a distance b/c she was his daughter. He stated in his first email that they were never meant to meet... as in there was a specific reason that they should never meet... not that they probably wouldn't have under normal circumstances.

~TheeBerean
Avajoy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
I think Adam was killed because he happened to be there when they found the pigeon. He knew as much info as Maddy did, so he was a threat to whoever Mr Zipp was referring to.

Come to think of it, we all know as much as Maddy and Adam know! We're all targets!

This whole thing right from the beginning has me so freaked out. This is just pretends right? I have asked before, but I've never been satisfied with the answer I have gotten. This is scary.

OOG - It has to be "pretend". The shooter in the video shows no kickback whatsoever when he fires, as well as the shot sounds being incongruent. It's truly an ARG. It has to be.

PROUD BRONAS SUPPORTER!
Avajoy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker, he says in his first email to Maddy (as well in her description on Myspace and YT) that only a person who really knows her, would know the passwords.

I find it really unlikely that she was hacked.

PROUD BRONAS SUPPORTER!
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:

[Steps out of character for a minute]
Yes, Kitten... while this game is serious to us... let me assure you that you are perfectly safe. Take comfort--even if that was "for real" to those who know the Father through Jesus, we are given this promise for the wost of times:

Isaiah 41:10 wrote:
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

~Dave (TheeBerean)

Last edited by TheeBerean on Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Letal89
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one. Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Strange thought... what if Maddison is Mr. Zipp's kid? Perhaps he was trying to get a message to her but didn't want to come right out and say "I am your father" for various reasons... he thought she would be put in even more danger than she already was... perhaps Warpy/whoever didn't know who the child was at that point (until the 25th)... perhaps he didn't want to freak her out all at once.

Its the only thing that makes sense as to why he chose her... perhaps he had been keeping tabs on her from a distance b/c she was his daughter. He stated in his first email that they were never meant to meet... as in there was a specific reason that they should never meet... not that they probably wouldn't have under normal circumstances.

~TheeBerean

If Maddison was Mr. Zipp's kid...Why in the world would you endanger your own child's life? If I was in a situation like that I would let my kid live without knowing who their father was.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avajoy wrote:
Lurker, he says in his first email to Maddy (as well in her description on Myspace and YT) that only a person who really knows her, would know the passwords.

If after 15 days, the Order/Warpy/Whoever was able to find and trace the email from one person to the other, that they would also be able to crack the password codes as well.

~t.b.

Last edited by TheeBerean on Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avajoy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-hugs to TheeBerean and Kitten-

TheeBerean, you bring up an interesting theory. Maddy's never mentioned her parents, has she?

PROUD BRONAS SUPPORTER!
Avajoy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
Avajoy wrote:

If after 15 days, the Order/Warpy/Whoever was able to finde and trace the email from one person to the other, that they would also be able to crack the password codes as well.

~t.b.

Ah, there goes that mini-theory. You're right. I was thinking along the lines of Warpy-hacking or UncleJoe-hacking.

PROUD BRONAS SUPPORTER!
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one. Reply with quote

Letal89 wrote:
If Maddison was Mr. Zipp's kid...Why in the world would you endanger your own child's life? If I was in a situation like that I would let my kid live without knowing who their father was.

Just a possibility... but he said they "weren't supposed to meet".... Perhaps, something happened and Maddison would soon be in imminent danger. As dangerous as this was, perhaps he thought it the only way to save her in the end.
~t.b.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: