Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Zipp's identity - might have to help me on this one.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angie_pants
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need to watch the videos again, but does anyone think that zipp could be one of her professors?

when the pigeon first appeared, she was filming a project for school. many projects have to be approved by the professor, so its possible one of her teachers knew where she would be filming and when. whoever lent her the video camera would have known she had the means to communicate to others to get the support and help that she needed to get to be saved.

the professor would have also had access to her address as well as adams (assuming they were in the same class or school). also, if maddison ever used the school's network, it may have been possible for someone to hack in and figure out her passwords. plus her teacher would also be in close proximity to where they live

any thoughts? Question
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I've been thinking for a while, angie_pants. Someone in the communications department at her school, either one of her teachers or one she's not met.

I've suggested it a couple of times, but I don't think the idea's too popular.
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of like the professor-as-Mr Zipp idea, it seems to make the most sense of those I've heard... Though it doesn't exactly scream "Woohoo! That's the answer... it has to be!" at me.

However, I'm not really sure what kind of answer would scream that at me. Probably a solution involving someone we've already heard about or know, I guess.

Think

Geez, I'm no help these days.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The line we were never intended to meet indicates that Zipp was not Maddison's professor. However the idea still intrigues me. Maybe he is a music professor and in maddison's major choice she would never have meet him.

X
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of the professor but in Silverblue's words:
" it doesn't exactly scream "Woohoo! That's the answer... it has to be!" at me. "

I like the idea of Zipp being Jonas' father the best.

Second I like the idea of Zipp being Maddy's bio-dad who she never knew existed.
popsicle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im pretty sure this is incorrect because it doesnt strike me as obvious, but has a connection with tachyon be ruled out? could it be possible that mr. zipp is a part of the "mom and dad" she referred to? my only reasoning is the meaning of the word tachyon and its connection to a term like 'zip' (as in mr. zipp). also, we know that tachyon has always had difficulty communicating with mom and dad because of the fear that they would be discovered.

i dont know...it seems unlikely because it meshes a lot with glenn's characters. however, jeromy and glenn HAVE collaborated to a certain extent, so maybe it is a possibility.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Zipp says my only child. If Tachyon was the "only" child where would that leave her "Brother".

X
addmusic3039
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever "he" is I'm quite sure he's not in Hymn of One-

"We place no reliance on virgin (an assumption on my part) or pidgeon. Our method is science, our aim is religion."

Whoever you're looking for is probaby the anti-Crowley

And as far as Tachyon goes- her blood-sister was taken from her at a young age (so I'm told), so we can assume now that she is her father's only child left.

Just my two cents.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

addmusic3039 wrote:
Whoever "he" is I'm quite sure he's not in Hymn of One-

"We place no reliance on virgin (an assumption on my part) or pidgeon. Our method is science, our aim is religion."

Whoever you're looking for is probaby the anti-Crowley

And as far as Tachyon goes- her blood-sister was taken from her at a young age (so I'm told), so we can assume now that she is her father's only child left.

Just my two cents.

I agree that he is anti hymn of one

I think zipp used the pigeon as a reference to or as symbolism of the flock. I think the child he wanted to save is one of the flock.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:

I think zipp used the pigeon as a reference to or as symbolism of the flock. I think the child he wanted to save is one of the flock.

Perhaps a ceremony girl taken at or near birth?

~tb
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:

Perhaps a ceremony girl taken at or near birth?

~tb

why not, right?
It makes sense to me. I just can't figure out why Maddy. Maddy can't be a flock girl. She is way too cool and independent. So if Zipp is the parent of a flock girl, why would he choose Maddy?
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Well Zipp says my only child. If Tachyon was the "only" child where would that leave her "Brother".
I am not sure where, but I'm pretty sure it was said that "Brother" was a code name and did not imply a sibling relationship between Tachyon and "Brother."
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QtheC wrote:
giddeanx wrote:
I am not sure where, but I'm pretty sure it was said that "Brother" was a code name and did not imply a sibling relationship between Tachyon and "Brother."

Presumably "mom and dad" aren't Tachyon's biological parents anyway, though.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon did have a sister. She mentioned her and her jealousy issues with how differently her parents treated both of them in PM's.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
I like the idea of Zipp being Jonas' father the best.

Second I like the idea of Zipp being Maddy's bio-dad who she never knew existed.
I have to agree, these seem to be the two strongest possibilities.

addmusic3039 wrote:
This is a common misconception. I actuality, Tachyon's sister was chosen for the ceremony when Tachyon was very young (and very jealous of the attention her sister received). The family lived at the same commune as Gemma's family but suddenly disappeared (according to Gemma) - According to Tachyon, the entire family hightailed it outta there apparently after catching wind of the true intentions of the Order.

QtheC wrote:
This is correct. "Brother" is another covert agent working in tandem with Tachyon. They are not blood relatives.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: