Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I don't understand!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loobylou
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken kid - I agree, the arg ended this way because this is the ending we made for ourselves.

If I had to guess, I reckon it'll be back after a few days break, with another pigeon at another girl's door. And this time, we'll all be desperate to help in case something terrible happens!
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
ignatzmouse wrote:
I had a nagging feeling of deja vu, and I realized this morning what it was. Janet Leigh, Marion Crane, Psycho. This must be what it was like for viewers in 1960, who hadn't had that shower scene quoted and parodied endlessly, so having the sympathy character die about 1/3 of the way into the film was a shock. Of course, there was no marioncrane on IRC.

Ooh are you implying we're only 1/3 of the way in?

That's what I'm hoping. Coming up next, Maddison's sister and a private eye she's hired...
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:

I don't really think we'll see another pigeon on some other random girl's door... but Jeromy said that the "plot" and its "holes" will be filled in "in game" over time.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignatzmouse wrote:
nowherepixie wrote:
ignatzmouse wrote:
I had a nagging feeling of deja vu, and I realized this morning what it was. Janet Leigh, Marion Crane, Psycho. This must be what it was like for viewers in 1960, who hadn't had that shower scene quoted and parodied endlessly, so having the sympathy character die about 1/3 of the way into the film was a shock. Of course, there was no marioncrane on IRC.

That's what I'm hoping. Coming up next, Maddison's sister and a private eye she's hired...

Hmm, that could tie the ZorinXL video with the Maddy mystery girl into the plot quite nicely.
dogger1972
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I didn't play the game, I just watched the videos. But maybe if Maddy died, it's because we (the fans) didn't solve the clues and figure out how to save her. Maybe this was the ending we led things to... just a thought. Smile

I, like you, didn't play the game either, merely followed the plot and lurked on the boards. I have to say, however, that if this is the case, than that is effing brilliant on the part of the creator. It is wonderful to have stakes, and the life of a sweet girl many of us grew to know and love is high stakes indeed. It is also a classic theme in fiction.

That said, we (apparantly) failed, and from a story perspective that is not a good ending. Something tells me that sooner or later we will have a chance at redemption, in one form or another.

Bravo to Jeromy and the entire crew.
claude
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: so are we still playing? Reply with quote

what else do we need to solve if we are?
which thread do we post in to try and fill in the holes?
sorry, I've gotten a bit lost trying to figure out what goes where... can someone help me?

thanks,
-C

ps. I have been wandering around though... has anyone else noticed that boryalic pegged the Rue B drop location (maddyatkins - [discussion] Myspace page, Apr. 15th) and named HTMLvis?

I think we need you, boryalic... Very Happy
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to understand this ARG and I just don't. Would anyone who knows it really well be willing to answer a few questions? If so, please PLEASE pm me. I've read through the archives and stuff but I just still don't follow a few things. I'm not sure if that's just me or if they are holes in the plot. PM me if you'll be patient with me and answer my questions. Very Happy

PS - Consider that I would and have done the same for anyone regarding LG15 or OpAphid or CiW!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can always ask me questions, darlings!

Claude sometimes it's tough. But in terms of filling in holes - we're going to have to let Jeromy decide when that happens and how it happens. We're pretty much at his mercy at this point.

<3 I'll answer anything I can. Just PM me.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: