Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TFW ~ History (2 May 2007)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: TFW ~ History (2 May 2007) Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Pajjt9et0

interesting...when they told bree they thought she was the chosen one in their last video i thought they might be some sort of faction of the order, but now i understand they follow the religion but not that order? but if they support the ceremony does that still make them bad?
that picture of aleister crowley they threw up was creepy.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was interesting. I dont know why but this sounded like those holiday reps you get when you arive at your destination and give you a chat on the coach to your hotel.

I think we knew they were a fraction from the begining im thinking perhaps the watchers are sided with the TWF fraction. Perhaps their was a "simple" ceremony orginaly and the order adapted the ceremony as a disguise for what they have planed? sorta like around the world there was a winter celebration for all religions but christianity adapted it to be christmas if you get my drift?

Sounds like texen TFW opratives are there as well as outsider opratives. i cant remember did she say there were order opratives are moveing in?
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I couldn't really concentrate on what was being said because I was laughing at the voice! Laughing

Is this person supposed to be an authority figure in TFW? Cause seriously...
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i agree, that lady sounded really weird Laughing maybe she is some sort of brain washed cult persona? also i think it's weird that all these people they're adding now are from texas and NONE of them have accents. but i guess that's just sort of a nitpicky thing.
i thought of a question i wanted to ask before, although it may be moot, i'm not sure. well i guess i said it before, that i'm sort of conflicted now as to whether TFW is good or bad...since they still want bree to do the ceremony i mean. and, since jonas' dad headed the anti-order organization with the same sign as TFW i'm confused as to whether he was bad or good as well. although this really makes sense now that jonas and bree could be brother and sister...since jonas' parents and bree's parents technically followed the same religion. i just found this video very enlightening, albeit a little odd.

p.s. thanks for moving this thread for me! i wasn't sure where to put it when i wanted to start it. if you want to change the title so it's the same as the other videos that is fine, i don't know how to do it!
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please raise your seat back and tray tables to their upright and locked positions...
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The exits are to your back and sides. Please use your seat cushion as a flotation device if needed
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
Please raise your seat back and tray tables to their upright and locked positions...

kellylen wrote:
The exits are to your back and sides. Please use your seat cushion as a flotation device if needed

that was great and all TFW videos now go here. All previous TFW discusions have been moved here. Aparently since Jeromy came from behind the curtain TFW is considered a seperate series that just referances other fanfics and the the canon lg15 series just like nikki B does.

EDIT

At first i thought it was possible TFW follow the original directives of the HoO religion and the order had hijacked the religion and changed it towards their own whishes.

But i think your right about TFW could still be bad. They both want the ceremony done but the order are getting tiered of free will preventing them from going ahead with teh ceremony. Mayby they think it will be alot quicker if they force them to do it?
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did that girl say her parents are missing too? I didn't want to start the whole thing over again, but is that what she said at the end?
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
Did that girl say her parents are missing too? I didn't want to start the whole thing over again, but is that what she said at the end?

Yes at the end she says and hopefully i may find out something about what happened to my own parents to. This makes me think the fractions are expecting something to come of whats going to go down in Texas (forgive me if i spelt it wrong im british).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: