Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel's Love Life
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Daniel's Love Life Reply with quote

Creators, I really hope you aren't thinking about setting Daniel up with Sara(h) or Taylor. Because I know a lot of people who will be majorly pissed if that happens. Including me. So DON'T DO IT!
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it seems daniel is just trying to get into the pants of anyone that moves, my kinda guy Smile

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny that we should be saying this, but I really agree with Consideration. The poor wee boy always seems to end up the buffoon. With a heart as big as you've made his, to have him once again romancing then being spurned by the girl would just be too much.

Jonas, on the other hand, has had no love interest. Merely innuendo from the fans. It would be nice to see his armor crack.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor's sister posted a blog hinting that she was crushing on Jonas.
If this is the direction you're going in, awesome.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My feelings are the opposite of consideration's.

In any case, it would be out of character for Daniel not to do it again.

Susan wrote:
The poor wee boy always seems to end up the buffoon. With a heart as big as you've made his, to have him once again romancing then being spurned by the girl would just be too much.

Well, there's a simple solution to that: Just stop having him be spurned all the time.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Daniel falls for another girl, it will be ridiculous. Too much.
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Jonas might have a hero complex. He might be drawn to girls who need saving for one reason or another. The whole Dr. Phil thing plays into that. If you ask me it may be Jonas and Sarah that get together.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:

It would be believable, though (in general, and for the character). He wears his heart on his sleeve, and romantic validation seems to be his primary goal.

How quickly did he change targets after "Daniel's A Liar" (two videos) and after Alex was revealed as being in the Order (within three videos, there was already a moment of him showing an obvious desire to be interesting to Bree again), and then how quickly did he genuinely take Alex back (even giving her his attention over Bree when Order goons showed up at the beach)?

It would be completely unlike Daniel, I think, to not look at this situation (two new girls) and consider it.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
consideration wrote:

It would be believable, though (in general, and for the character). He wears his heart on his sleeve, and romantic validation seems to be his primary goal.

How quickly did he change targets after "Daniel's A Liar" (two videos) and after Alex was revealed as being in the Order (within three videos, there was already a moment of him showing an obvious desire to be interesting to Bree again), and then how quickly did he genuinely take Alex back (even giving her his attention over Bree when Order goons showed up at the beach)?

It would be completely unlike Daniel, I think, to not look at this situation (two new girls) and consider it.
I certainly see where you are coming from, Lurker, but at the risk of irritating my forum hero, I'd like to say that having Daniel get entangled at this point would feel shallow to me. The Daniel character needs to learn from his experiences if we want to see a well rounded character.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, though, other than his excessive alcohol consumption, he's really not done anything bad that he should have to learn from. That he's so freely caring is a wonderful thing.

The only thing I could see him learning from these horrible experiences is that caring for and trusting others, or believing that he could ever be with anyone, is a pipe dream. I hope to God we don't have to see him going through a phase like that - in which he'd have to come back to being open with his emotions - any more than we already have with his venting at Alex in "Confrontation" and his drunken speech to Jonas in "Intervention."

You're not irritating me, by the way. Sweet of you to call me that.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess "learn from his experience" was an unfortunate choice of words. The thing is, I don't want to see him go through an episode like you describe either. Lord knows they're not called TAAG for nothing! Laughing It's just that a more cautious reaction seems to be in order here.

I LOVE that Daniel carries his heart on his sleeve. But doing that should leave scars. I just don't want an action hero ploy where slamming your head against the wall at 30 MPH just gives you a headache.
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping that neither of these characters will be around long enough to have a romantic relationship with any of our heroes. Though, I think I may just be in denial. Sad
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to hope for a Daniel/Bree pair eventually, but now I just want Daniel to myself. Razz

I know, I know, everyone says that huh? XD

<3 Danielbeast <3
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaven wrote:
I'm hoping that neither of these characters will be around long enough to have a romantic relationship with any of our heroes. Though, I think I may just be in denial. Sad

Agreed.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i'm hoping for is another "swimming episode" with bikinis about now.*

*assuming everyone is legal.

----
i think daniel and bree are going to be on the outs for awhile. bree and jonas, that's what i see happening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: