Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future romance/hookup between Jonas & Sarah
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breeze
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Future romance/hookup between Jonas & Sarah Reply with quote

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=181223773&MyToken=d1124c33-35bd-475d-9188-ea1ec98b7aabML

If you read her blog from the bottom up, you get a sense of her easy going, open....... personality....? Laughing

She has a crush on Jonas, Uh oh! (the newest blog discards Daniel as the male interest)

What are you guys predicting? Will Bree get jealous? Will Jonas ditch the Ho....ustin.... girl? CHITTER CHAT TIMEE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! THANK YOU LORD!
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuckenaye. Evil or Very Mad

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's kind of clever that the creators established Sarah's personality through her myspace blog first.

I guess it gave me something to expect from the character when she was actually introduced on camera. (Which softened my usual response to new characters of "Hate her! Get her out of my sight!" Laughing)

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like her. She's so typical. But she's funny.

The things she says about Taylor are a little weird.... maybe they DO need her for something involving the Order.. who knows.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She better keep her hands off Jonas. That's all I'm saying. If she and him even come CLOSE to hooking up, I will never watch LG15 ever again. Period.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
She better keep her hands off Jonas. That's all I'm saying. If she and him even come CLOSE to hooking up, I will never watch LG15 ever again. Period.

Between demands from you and consideration (1; 2), Jonas and Daniel would have to grow old and die in solitude.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
PolkadotConfederation wrote:

Between demands from you and consideration (1; 2), Jonas and Daniel would have to grow old and die in solitude.

I'm a little overprotective of Jonas sometimes because of Jackson, but Sarah can have Daniel for all I care! Very Happy
In all seriousness, though, I just don't want any romance in the series. I don't think LG15 needs it, and I'm getting a little tired of all these potential love stories not working out. They just need stop with all the nonsense.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that they need to stop with all the bait and switch/not-working-out stuff. I do think the series needs a romantic side, though, simply because of how important it is to Daniel. I think this desire is a vital aspect of his character.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I agree that they need to stop with all the bait and switch/not working out stuff. I do think the series needs it, though, simply because of how important it is to Daniel. I think this desire is a vital aspect of his character.

Well then Daniel and Sarah should hook up. That's what I think.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree needs to realize how amazing Daniel is and completely transform herself and beg Daniel to forgive her.
I would be okay with that relationship.

Actually, I didn't think him and Alex were that bad. Of course, she turned out to be a lying, manipulative, evil bitch, but I didn't want to slaughter her.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Bree needs to realize how amazing Daniel is and completely transform herself and beg Daniel to forgive her.
I would be okay with that relationship.

Actually, I didn't think him and Alex were that bad. Of course, she turned out to be a lying, manipulative, evil bitch, but I didn't want to slaughter her.

I agree with you 100%. Very Happy
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Future romance/hookup between Jonas & Sarah Reply with quote

Breeze wrote:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=181223773&MyToken=d1124c33-35bd-475d-9188-ea1ec98b7aabML

If you read her blog from the bottom up, you get a sense of her easy going, open....... personality....? Laughing

She has a crush on Jonas, Uh oh! (the newest blog discards Daniel as the male interest)

What are you guys predicting? Will Bree get jealous? Will Jonas ditch the Ho....ustin.... girl? CHITTER CHAT TIMEE!

Breeze what are you talking about? I must have read something different because I honstly got the impression she has a thing for Daniel. Granted she called him a pu...wimp, but what did she expect he thought he had a gun to his back. But I still say she wants DB over Jonas. Main reason... Daniel is the ladies man not Jonas. Why else every girl in the fourm would call him Batman?
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I absolutely love Sarah's spontanaity, her smile, even in a way her pessimism, and I hope we see a lot more of her. But she obviously has no sense of sexual morality or even sexual maturity (see the blog), and it's the duty of both of the guys (to both themselves and her) not to lead her on, much less hook up. Really.

Sarah had also better realize what she's getting into fast (see most recent entry in her blog), or she could be in serious trouble thanks to her naevity and carelessness with regard to the Order.
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Future romance/hookup between Jonas & Sarah Reply with quote

I see Daniel as better-suited for Taylor, especially after that whole Sarah-cherry stem stunt. I don't think he bought it. Besides, Taylor's all about the breaking and entering - Danielbeast can't resist a girl with an intelligent, yet mischievous mind. I still think that Daniel has a thing for Bree. Did you see his face when Sarah even insinuated that Jonas and Bree have a romantic connection?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: