Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0185- "No Trespassing" [5/2/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor posted a video called "I Recognize Her!" saying that she played against Jules in soccer and Bree saw it.

With Taylor came her sister, Sarah.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Dahamu626
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I have to agree with everyone, I LOVED this video..also the last vid..but this one I really love..this is what it's about!!!

I wouldn't mind if the taylor and sarah were new permanent characters, I know it's early but they just seemed to fit!

I also love how daniel is...jealous?...of the whole bree and joans thing...and how sarah is crushing on someone..is it daniel...are jonas? Are is she a game player...and will taylor stir things up? JUCIY!

Let's hope things continue like this!
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Lurker wrote:

What cool thing did I do? Please elaborate on how I am amazing in as much detail as you like.

To put it succinctly, you're like the professor of Lonelygirl15.

PixieSailor wrote:
XD
Just the overall made of win vibes. TOSG put it better than I.

You're both awesome and very kind. Thank you.
HisGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, prolly nothing, but here's my contribution:

Assuming this is Jules in her backyard (from her new myspace profile pic)

And this is the backyard our new, larger teen gang is in:

There are major differences in fencing, flooring, and seating.

However, could be a pic taken somewhere else entirely, in which case I apologize. I am just dying for something to investigate Embarassed
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot of makeup for a little kiddo.
Aithne

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
I think that is what makes her look so young.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
TOSG wrote:

Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of her actually being young and the makeup being an attempt to make her look older. But I'll freely admit that this is not a personal area of expertise Razz .
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I also noticed in her last video that she was wearing make up, and I was also thinking it was to "age" her. I still think she's too young.
Aithne

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Aithne wrote:
TOSG wrote:

Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of her actually being young and the makeup being an attempt to make her look older. But I'll freely admit that this is not a personal area of expertise Razz .

Let me rephrase that. I think the amount of make-up combined with the color choices make her look young.
I just find (and this is not always the case), that girls between the ages of 14 and 19 wear a lot more make up then those 25 and up (19-25 is kinda iffy, but usually same amount of make-up, just done to look more natural). I can look like I 15 year old just by plastering my face with a lot of bright colors.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you're saying. Her body is pretty pre-pubescent looking, though, and that would be much harder to fake.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluejay wrote:
WriterGirl wrote:
Doesn't Julie (or Jules or Julia, whatever) watch Bree's videos? I haven't watched her vids, so I wouldn't know, but I'm assuming she does. So wouldn't she know that they're trying to get in touch with her? So shouldn't she just, like, email them or something rather than waiting for them to try and break into her house?

Jules' first video was posted on YouTube as a video response to Bree's 'Losing My Religion.' Her second video was a video response to 'Spring Break Sucks.' So, she's definitely seen at least some of Bree's videos. But she is not responding to Bree's messages, so she must have some reason for this. I can't figure it out, but maybe someone else can? She's clearly trying to get Bree's attention, right? So why is she not responding?

I think it is just another hole in the plot. Some have speculated that Jules responded to Bree's videos to get her attention but is now ignoring her in order to lure her into a trap of some kind. I don't know if this is the case. Personally, I doubt that the creators have thought out the situation so thoroughly. I am interested to see how they explain why Jules has been ignoring Bree and Co. (If they bother to explain it.) It would be a bit predictable if she turns out to be another Gemma. I mean, that could be a possible direction. It would be predictable but it would provide a bit more logic and consistency as well. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. This is why Lurker should answer these types of questions and not little, stupid people like me.

By the way, it seems like Lurker has been recieving a lot of love lately. I quickly read through the thread and oh my! Does this fan have fans now? He he!
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
I see what you're saying. Her body is pretty pre-pubescent looking, though, and that would be much harder to fake.

Maybe she was specifically cast to have...err..."less obvious assets"?

I mean, the casting calls for Bree were quite clear, even giving other actresses as an orientation...so what stops them from specifically casting a "pre-pucescent looking female, preferrably A cups or lower"?

I mean, it may sound mean, put like that...but if you, as the casting director, know exactly what you need, what's the use in hiding it and making up excuses just to not have to hire the big-chested applicants?
Women with small breasts exist. That is a fact, and there's nothing wrong about that. So why would they have to "fake" a pre-pubescent look, if it's just a question of dressing a small-chested woman like she's color blind?

(And before the younger members of the forum go crazy now: I was not serious. That was for rhetoric effect. I'm male. And I usually wear black. I have no idea of colors in clothing. I am aware of that. There is no need to kill me.)

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good vid. I loved the line "I'm gonna merry this girl" I mentaly yelled "Finally!" When Sarah pointed out Jonas's and Bree's relationship. Poor Danialbeast. He has Taylor now though, right? But she's younger than him? Can't a beast get a break? Sad Very Happy
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know guys...im thinking that i dont want bree to get together with jonas or db. they are like siblings. all three abandoned by their parents (sorta).

the relationship between them...you know it just feels more endearing this way to me. if you have ever seen Luminus' fan video "ice princess" you will know what i mean. the way she discribes the "lonely princess and her two beloved beasts..." very sweet.

heres a link if anyones interested.
http://one.revver.com/watch/152104/flv/affiliate/42622
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Video Very Happy I hope that Sarah boards on for a ride on the D-Train. Poor Daniel, its so obvious that Jonas and Bree are totally into each other. Unfortunatly I think that the Daniel-Bree romance is dead without hope of return

:::moment of silence::::

That being said, this gives Daniel the chance to hook up with a crazy wild child! Twisted Evil I predict that in the not too distant future, Daniel will walk in to Jonas and Bree kissing, captureing it all on camera of course. Daniel will get all angry, Bree will tell him it was nothing, and he might even punch Jonas. Daniel will then run off to get drunk, but Sarah will find him and slap him back to the light of day. I personally think it would be poetic irony if Daniel and Jonas both went after Sarah and left Bree in the cold so she would know what it felt like, but I doubt this would happen

As for the rest of the video. I think that Jules has actually been moved to some kind of Order compound somewhere in Texas, but isn't telling us about it. She may or maynot be an active trap, but if she was, then I would have expected more people to be waiting for them at the run down house
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: