Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas or Daniel
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Jonas or Daniel Reply with quote

You saw the last video with Taylor and Sarah....well I was wondering if you had any romatic feelings for Jonas or Daniel? I know you all always say "just friends", but could there be somethign more? I see a real strong chemisty between you and one of the guys....please tell me truthfully? much appreciated and if there is anything i can do to help, i used to live in Texas.....

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My money is on Jonas.
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, from the last few vids I'd guess Jonas, lol. I don't think she'll answer this though, unless she does hook up with him.

You could do worse, Bree Wink

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was worth a shot, pleeeeasseee Bree!! inquiring minds want to know Wink

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably don't want to answer us, but really from an outsider looking on, I'd say you have a preference for Jonas. Daniel is always flirting with other women or showing an interest in other people (the girl from the bowling alley, Alex, and now he's hanging out with Sarah+Taylor on film), while you've been hanging out with Jonas a lot.

Are you closer to Jonas now because of the whole misunderstanding/romantic fiasco between you and DB? I think you and Jonas have become better friends while DB always seems to be either friendly toward Jonas or on his own. It's always awkward having two best friends - I bet it gets even more complicated if the other two friends are boys. Girl friends may be catty, but at least they're honest.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL you ladies always have boys on the mind. Well, I don't blame you. Daniel and Jonas are pretty amazing guys. I'm lucky to have them both by my side. But (there's always a but) right now my mind is focused on more important things ... like stopping the Order from using me or another girl from doing the ceremony.

I do want to go back to being a teenager and going to parties, having a boyfriend someday, etc. I do hope that's sometime soon! Hanging out with Taylor and Sarah this week has made me realize how much I've missed. Until we're safe and no longer running, I just can't think about romance. Besides, how would I ever choose between them? Wink
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
LOL you ladies always have boys on the mind. Well, I don't blame you. Daniel and Jonas are pretty amazing guys. I'm lucky to have them both by my side. But (there's always a but) right now my mind is focused on more important things ... like stopping the Order from using me or another girl from doing the ceremony.

I do want to go back to being a teenager and going to parties, having a boyfriend someday, etc. I do hope that's sometime soon! Hanging out with Taylor and Sarah this week has made me realize how much I've missed. Until we're safe and no longer running, I just can't think about romance. Besides, how would I ever choose between them? Wink

You do have a point point, Bree. Stoping the Order and the ceremony has to be your number one goal. But (your right there's always a but) you can't let it control your life. By staying so focus on it your going to let everything else pass you buy. I know I'll probably going to get razzed on about this but even Robin from the Teen Titans had Starfire distract him from Slade/Deathstroke.

You got to have some sort of life outside of fighting the Order. If you don't your going to end up like Tachyion and not have anybody to kiss goodnight. Your going to end up alone if keep this up. And that will be a damn shame because your to beautiful and smart just to let that happen.
rosieiswatching
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pick Daniel... HE LOVES YOU~
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Bree, I totally respect you answer (and your privacy)...What do you think is special about each of the guys? Wink lol, sorry yes I am boy crazy I do apologize...

Mawhahaha!
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Atta girl!
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:

Atta girl!
Wink

ditto
and
Glad to see you fight for Jules and those who have fought the Order in the past.

"An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away. We must never let them take it from us." Valerie

Who watches the watchers?
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos to Doktor Bob for the V for Vendetta quote at the bottom of his (?) post Very Happy Have you read the graphic novel aswell or only seen the movie? (It rocks my socks!)

Anyway, good answer Bree. But since you're focusing on fighting the order rather than thinking about boys at the moment, would you mind if we borrowed them for a bit? Razz Hahaha, only joking. All the best, we love you! Go kick some order behind!

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. Has to be Daniel.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Besides, how would I ever choose between them? Wink
ARE YOU INSANE?
Nah, I know you aren't. But, seriously, DANIEL!
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm partial to Mr. J

Mawhahaha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: