Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is random
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRYISME
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: This is random Reply with quote

Maybe I'm weird, but I feel like the forum is full of old friends and I'm an outsider. When I do post in a thread its like 95% chance no one will even acknowledge me. I have kinda even stoped posting unless I feel I have something very important to say. Am I the only one that feels this way?
Bree Shocked Daniel Jonas Sarah Taylor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry you're feeling left out, Cryisme. Sad

I appreciated your post in the "serious conversation" thread. I just didn't have anything to say after I read it except "I appreciated your post." Embarassed
CRYISME
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not what i'm talking about, but thank you for your kidness. Everything I said came from my heart so don't think much about it. I don't undersatnd how to people in love can be treated like shit because they are the same sex.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*acknowledges you*
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

many many times noone even replies to me! i feel your pain...seriously...the forum is so huge...sometimes posts get unnoticed...not on purpose Wink
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
*acknowledges you*

kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: This is random Reply with quote

CRYISME wrote:
Maybe I'm weird, but I feel like the forum is full of old friends and I'm an outsider. When I do post in a thread its like 95% chance no one will even acknowledge me. I have kinda even stoped posting unless I feel I have something very important to say. Am I the only one that feels this way?

i always thought that until recently when I've gotten a few PMs from people

you never know who is listening Wink
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know P monkeys place house is the way to go, just start posting in there and you'll be known(you have to post alot tho)

or join the LG15 defence force

(woo gots me my spell checker after this post, if only there was a grammer checker)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: This is random Reply with quote

CRYISME wrote:
Hi Chrys. I felt a lot like this in the beginning. I agree with Betz, that sometimes a post gets lost, and I also agree with Xentis. P. Monkey's Playhouse is a great 'starter' forum, so I invite you to visit whenever you can. If you ever have feelings like this again, feel free to PM me, ok?
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: This is random Reply with quote

CRYISME wrote:

You know, I felt EXACTLY the same way when I first joined these forums. It seemed like everybody already knew everybody else. Friendships had already been established, and I felt very uncomfortable because I always felt like I was intruding. Most people ignored me when I first joined, except for two posters (longlostposter and colbertnationgirl), and I almost immediately latched on to both of them. But being friends with them helped me become friends with other people like Consideration, Jo, and Cloud. You know, after you post enough, eventually you will get to know a lot of people. So don't stop posting! The more you post, the better you'll get to know all of us. And I second what Xentis and CNG wrote above...the Playhouse is a great place to get to know people. It's a little intimidating at first (it took forever for Colbernationgirl to convince me to go there), but just pop in and say hi and we will definitely welcome you! Very Happy
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Still happens to me sometimes. Like I'll come on the forum and notice a lot of people are livin' it up in the party thread, so I pop in and say hi, and suddenly everyone disappears! Sad I know it's probably not me (please God...lol) but still. It makes me wonder! And I also kind of tend to notice in the "Let's Get This Going Again" thread that only a couple of ppl have mentioned me. But that's ok. I'm not a very outgoing person so it takes a lot for me to get noticed a whole bunch.

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Still happens to me sometimes. Like I'll come on the forum and notice a lot of people are livin' it up in the party thread, so I pop in and say hi, and suddenly everyone disappears! Sad I know it's probably not me (please God...lol) but still. It makes me wonder! And I also kind of tend to notice in the "Let's Get This Going Again" thread that only a couple of ppl have mentioned me. But that's ok. I'm not a very outgoing person so it takes a lot for me to get noticed a whole bunch.

I you.

7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
7Harry7Potter7 wrote:

I you.

Aww!
Ditto!

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
CRYISME
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys. I'm gonna try and post in P. Mokeys playhouse more often.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRYISME wrote:
Thank you guys. I'm gonna try and post in P. Mokeys playhouse more often.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: