Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think that the freaks...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not forget; good, bad or ugly, more comments means more honors. More honors can potentially translate into more revenue generating opportunities. It's the old show biz adage - "There's no such thing as bad publicity".
Aithne

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Let's not forget; good, bad or ugly, more comments means more honors. More honors can potentially translate into more revenue generating opportunities. It's the old show biz adage - "There's no such thing as bad publicity".
Good point. I would also like to add that these 'haters' seem to get their jollies by pissing people off. By responding we provide them with even more of their sick twisted glee. When we respond they also win by getting attention. I choose to ignore them. I refuse to allow them to

a) make me angry
    b) make me feel bad about being an LG fan
    c) stop watching the videos
    d) get their jollies from me
    e) get any attention from me

ETA: I also think that they hope to draw attention away from the positive comments on the videos. We often are quick to respond to the negative and ignore the positive - I myself am guilty of that
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
I am pretty sure you can do the same thing on Youtube, it's just that nobody who has access to the account is doing any blocking.

milowent wrote:
yeah, youtube does give you the ability to block certain users from commenting on your videos.

Does YT have that feature now? I remember when LiveVideo came out that there was a lot of fuss over the fact that it had actually done something about haters, while there were still complaints from people that YT wasn't doing anything (and still seems to be some people saying that).

Admittedly, I have payed little attention to YT in the last month, and may have missed this.

Last edited by Lurker on Tue May 08, 2007 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah I'm sorry I did post a E-bunnie story on there

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS pt1
one day there were some user(s) who kept posting alot of spam and then came along a bunnie now this bunnie seemed normal at first but it wasn't cause it was a E-BUNNIE DUM DUM DUM
and the e-bunnie found another e-bunnie and mated then they had there children track down the spamers and the bunnies laid eggs in there cookies so when the bunnies hatched they could eat, now what kind of currency do E-bunnies
pt2
currency do E-bunnies use CACHE of course and then when the cookies were gone the ate everything on there computers and then get more hungrey jumped out of there computers and ate them,
this can happen to you if you dont repost this 1.5 times
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: