Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jules is just a red herring. Like Communism.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Jules is just a red herring. Like Communism. Reply with quote

Okay, random subject name, I know, but Jules is so obviously a set up.
Why didn't she just say: "HEY BREE! TAKE MY NOTEBOOK! COME SAVE ME FROM THE BIG, BAD ORDER!"
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't look like she dropped it intentionally to me. If Bree hadn't grabbed her - leading to Jules pushing her away - I don't know that she would have dropped it. She just seemed to be trying to get away to me (before and after the push/drop).
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, she just seems too convenient. It all fits too well. Except for the bit about her house. But, whatever. I guess we'll find out about it soon.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would be the point of a set-up, though? They had BD&J totally at their mercy in MexiHo.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because the Order is insane.
Haha.

Nah, if they had a new girl, why would they tell Bree anyways? So Bree could come to her rescue? With all of this Resistance stuff, they couldn't think that Bree would just sit around and do nothing.

I'm finding it hard to believe that the Order would just write Bree off so quickly, though. After everything that has happened, and they don't even care about her anymore? They did have BD&J at their mercy in Mexico, so why wouldn't they kill her off then? If there is a new girl, then Bree is useless and knows too much.
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jules is definitely a set-up. I still think Taylor or Sarah knows what's going on too. It's all too suspicious!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Because the Order is insane.
Haha.

Nah, if they had a new girl, why would they tell Bree anyways? So Bree could come to her rescue? With all of this Resistance stuff, they couldn't think that Bree would just sit around and do nothing.

Well, since Alex was the one to bring it up, and we don't know what was up with them taking her, we can't be sure the Order wanted her to know.

consideration wrote:
I'm finding it hard to believe that the Order would just write Bree off so quickly, though. After everything that has happened, and they don't even care about her anymore? They did have BD&J at their mercy in Mexico, so why wouldn't they kill her off then? If there is a new girl, then Bree is useless and knows too much.

I agree that it doesn't make sense that they left her and her friends alive. Maybe they gave her one free pass for having been special to them at one point? I don't know. It doesn't make sense either way if it's not that, because they had her at their mercy.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I agree that it doesn't make sense that they left her and her friends alive. Maybe they gave her one free pass for having been special to them at one point? I don't know. It doesn't make sense either way if it's not that, because they had her at their mercy.
I just can't buy that. If Bree was no longer important to them, she'd be dead like her father.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Lurker wrote:
I just can't buy that. If Bree was no longer important to them, she'd be dead like her father.

One would think. But if she was still important to them, I'd expect her friends to be dead, and her either in their custody or - since they can't physically force her - left to fend for herself until she decided she'd rather go to them than die. At the very least they could have captured Daniel and Jonas and used them to force her (Lucy tried it before).

Like I said, it doesn't make sense either way based on what we know. There must be something more to it.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is just too easy. And the gang is ignoring some of the best information that they had sitting right in front of them.

I don't even understand why Bree is so willing to just jump up and rescue this girl. It's like she lacks common sense.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand her desire to rescue her. For one, it would be hard - even wrong - to just stand by and do nothing.

For another, she probably sees herself in this girl (this was Bree not too long ago), and can't turn away because of that. Knowing what she knows now, she would have wanted to be saved, I'm sure.

It might also be her way of redeeming herself for all her blunders up to this point, and to make her dad's death be worth something more.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand her wanting to save another person in some sort of personal vendetta, but heading over to Texas without even checking out the bunker and having no back up plan is pretty dumb ass.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't understand why she didn't look around the bunker more either. If she did, it was never mentioned.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, we're not even sure what the ceremony is. It could just be some bloodletting and orange slurpees. What exactly is Bree saving Jules from? She doesn't know. She didn't even stick around in the bunker long enough to find out.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the impression from Gemma's story about Tachyon's family (and Tachyon's comment on it later) that it probably does kill the girl involved, but ... I'm just speculating. It would be nice to know what it actually is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: