Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's mother - I've looked and looked and looked...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebichu64
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Bree's mother - I've looked and looked and looked... Reply with quote

Yep, I've been a good girl and searched through the posts here, but I've not found it and I was wondering....

What about Bree's mother!?

We've never ever seen her, Bree's father's dead, and we know her parents aren't her real parents. We also know that Bree's mom was a lot "higher" in the Order's heirachy than her dad.

So what's happened to her? What's she doing now? Is she helping the Order try and catch Bree - it seems not now that they have a new girl, unless that's a red herring (I could go mad thinking about all the possibilities)

So will her mother make an appearance later in the story? And if she does, who will get the nasty surprise? Bree or the Order? Illuminati

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts (or thoroughly ashamed if this question has already been asked a load of times! Embarassed )
Apprentice Donkey Smuggler and
Occasional Champion for Truth Justice and All That Crap
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been wondering the same thing. Bree doesn't seem to have any desire to get in touch with her mom. She siad, "My mom and I... never really understood each other. I think that part of the problem was that me and my dad got along so well." I wish she would, though because we might actually get some information/action.
DD0922
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her mom probably kept Bree at a distance because she may have had inside knowledge on what they want her for. Bree's dad was not as high up in the heirachy so he may not have known at first which is why the two were able to get close.

Mom could be back in the picture though, she might be responsible for the code in the vids.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question.... We have seen her though... I think
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A glimpse of her in the very first video of Bree running away, I believe. I am terrible remembering titles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: